myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Surely.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsquakes or lunaquakes amigo. I think the real trick is going to be finding water that doesn't boil off before I get rigged ;*)

-Craig

coboardhead wrote:

Craig

But, what starts thewave propagation? There needs to be some driving force. A force that causes a deflection. On earth that would be wind, or earthquake, broken ice bergs, large birds, etc. What would that be on Mars or the moon?
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I never got a bully vibe from Mike. Passion, yes, worlds foremost authority maybe ;*).

I do get a dangerous crazy off a few here though.

Just my perspective,

-Craig

mac wrote:
Let’s be real. When I found this forum, Isobars was the bully that ruled the roost, shouting down anyone who disagreed. .
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig

Troll post! I know where you live!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
You know, I never got a bully vibe from Mike. Passion, yes, worlds foremost authority maybe ;*).

I do get a dangerous crazy off a few here though.

Just my perspective,

-Craig

mac wrote:
Let’s be real. When I found this forum, Isobars was the bully that ruled the roost, shouting down anyone who disagreed. .

Not close Mac. He was 99% respectful and I called him on it 1 time.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, most instructive and amusing. (By the way, I was thinking theme park wave machine inside a sealed pressurised gigantic dome, however many rocket trips with buckets full of water it would take to fill it - which would have a helpful side effect of abating rising sea levels here on earth.)

I am somewhat heartened that others can see a lighter side to life- you do sometimes have to wonder. But there always comes a time in choices when you weigh up the odds, and decide whether something has outlived its purpose, or passed its sell by date?

That has nothing to do with cutting and running, but more to do with a sense of satisfaction, or otherwise. Many of us still appreciate civility and consideration for others feelings ( a necessary thing, especially in teaching others) as against verbal aggression and shouting down. Most forums I visit have strict codes of conduct in that regard, and expel those who break their rules.

It's not a question of 'growing a pair' (those who scream personal abuse are often insecure and immature anyway) but simply showing respect for other's feelings, views, and beliefs, however much we may regret or oppose them.

I was delighted the day I retired, however much I once saw my 'job' as some kind of battle and necessity, in that it opened up new challenges and freedoms. And that remains the driving force, not flinging crap about for no sensible result!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Let’s be real. When I found this forum, Isobars was the bully that ruled the roost, shouting down anyone who disagreed. All caps, insults. When challenged about his fact free postings, he responded with threats and “plonking.” He was joined by other far right wing nuts like Yeehah, the guy that used crossed A-15’s as an avatar. As Isobars got sick, Matty stepped up and bragged that he would rather be a bigot than a liberal. Even more insults and slurs.

There is a real difference between the left and the right. Several of us who agree with some of “real-human/Baja”’s perspective have asked him to tone it down. I challenge anyone on the right to show they have made the same request to Isobars, Yeehah, or Matty. Even NP, who is not all that far right and not that unreasonable delights in poking a needle in Baja but gives Matty a pass. Even Techno, who is almost always polite hasn’t called out the whacky far right.

The right wing has jerked political discourse far to the right, largely using bullying and voter intimidation. I refuse to be bullied. And I find it laughable that you righties can dish it out—but then whine about being victims when it comes flying back. Grow up and act politely so you can ask for the same—or grow a pair.

The most hilarious post I have ever read. Not the criticism of myself (mostly deserved). It's Macs opinion of himself that is downright comical.
Mac in case you don't know, you are by far the nastiest, most condescending, egotistical dink I have ever encounted. I am not saying that because of the way you treat me, but the way you have treated others who did not deserve your wrath and full throated hatred.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Oh ya, I got kicked out of Boy Scouts too. Add that to your list there Baja.

you might want to check on it nazi poster, in Mexico once the court say finds you guilty of slander, you remain in jail till the fine is paid in full. Just give me the info so I can get the case moving,, you really can take my word on it I will file very soon once I have that info. Just an absolute promise...

LOL! Dude, it's like you're the Trump up the forums with all the litigious nonsense. Did you make the same threats towards staff writer Mark Larson from the Sacramento Business Journal? He's the one you should be going after for libel when his article is in a newspaper and not some obscure forum. It seems like he was just stating the facts about what transpired.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that GT brought this up.

This forum has degenerated to the point it is far less about sharing information and ideas and more of a venue for putting other people down.

There are only a couple of posters, I'm not one of them, who have not fallen into posting designed only to piss off another poster. Sometimes outright insults, sometimes subtle innuendo, and sometimes provocative language (racial slurs etc) all used with little value to making an argument.

There was a time when I first joined this forum where Mac, SWC, Mrgybe, GT, Boggsman, LHDR, Feuser and several others would provide informed posts with back up sources. I would have to do my homework to reply to the posts. Frankly, I learned a lot.

It has been a long time since I've learned anything on this forum except for some of Mac's posts when he isn't trading insults with NW or Mrgybe. I now read this forum, mostly, for a bit of that information and GT's eloquent musings. I, mostly, ignore several of the posters these days. My version of plonking I guess.

GT. I agree that sometimes things just exceed their sell by date.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Craig

Troll post! I know where you live!

you're a stalker too?

Last edited by real-human on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Oh ya, I got kicked out of Boy Scouts too. Add that to your list there Baja.

you might want to check on it nazi poster, in Mexico once the court say finds you guilty of slander, you remain in jail till the fine is paid in full. Just give me the info so I can get the case moving,, you really can take my word on it I will file very soon once I have that info. Just an absolute promise...

LOL! Dude, it's like you're the Trump up the forums with all the litigious nonsense. Did you make the same threats towards staff writer Mark Larson from the Sacramento Business Journal? He's the one you should be going after for libel when his article is in a newspaper and not some obscure forum. It seems like he was just stating the facts about what transpired.

ya filed 4 lawsuits in my life, 2 over my patents, one over a traffic accident, and one over a mechanic here in Mexico who was as stupid as you. I do not know if his background included his neighbors calling him a Nazi as he grew up.

But looking to file a new one once you give me your info and we can see

haha as I said I walked with over a million dollars because of their lies and MISREPRESENTATIONS... ... I was not working for them at times as it was off and on. hahahaha just send me the info legal name passport, address and so on and we can determine it in a civil court.

I believe here in Mexico the state of limitations is very long from what a friend had mentioned to me, i never checked... make my day...

Last edited by real-human on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: