myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Surely.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Well, I don't think either of us will need to worry about Marsquakes, or Moonquakes Craig. (Extra custard powder thickening notwithstanding.) We're both too old aren't we, grand dad! but happy Gorge shrredding this season anyway. And Cobo, stop deliberately head butting trees. (what have they done to you to deserve such treatment?) You may enjoy it, but I bet the bike doesn't.

A sad fact is that the older we get, the less time (and energy) we have at our disposal to fritter away on non productive nonsense. I had a cancer removal op 6 years ago (so far so good) and clocked up 80 last November, and, as a kiting buddy (mere late 50's) tartly said recently, 'You're not immortal you know!'

So I've belatedly decluttered my mind today (long bike do, and chunter to myself) and decided that the internet increasingly steals away time and energy for no profound reason I can think of, when the preference ought to be on real experiences. (I hate virtual reality, and Googled substitute for proper knowledge of life.)

So cheers folks. Determined to have a bumper year, to make the most of what's left.

hey anecdotal old old fool, you threatened to leave a long time ago. If you are going to McVeigh because I pointed out your anecdotal BS, well good riddance. BUT/AND enjoy yourself anyway as you castaway.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean I think you just managed to one up yourself. Congratulations you just managed to show us that there’s no limits to how much of a totally obnoxious A-hole you’re capable of being. Man are you ever a goof!
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)

is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[2][3] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance.[3] They often take advantage of the people around them.[3] The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[3]
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
xxxx I think you just managed to one up yourself. Congratulations you just managed to show us that there’s no limits to how much of a totally obnoxious A-hole you’re capable of being. Man are you ever a goof!

hey troll stalker...

The day you give me your info so I can file a lawsuit on you will be a huge party day.

again as a kid unheard of, but your Canadian neighbors would call you a Nazi is so amazing. But as we see all the time so true to form. So much that you would stalk and release private info on a person because you do not like their politics.

Again I have a right to tell idiots that their information on a post is anecdotal. That was a fact, he McVeighed over it like you right wingers do. Again you McVeighed and went further and stalked and disclosed personal information. You need to be put in jail from what I can see. Come on down I hear in Mexico that jail can be free... Make my day you flunky....

hahahahaha you are a chicken shiiite not giving me the info to file on you.... again it will be done very promptly the day i get it.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Quote:
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)

is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[2][3] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance.[3] They often take advantage of the people around them.[3] The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[3]

troll post by religious wacko in name only...

were you looking into the mirror... and I thought you loved trump...

hahahaha

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean you should stick to making retarded videos of yourself putting tin foil into water bottles to insulate your roof top.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
xxx you should stick to making retarded videos of yourself putting tin foil into water bottles to insulate your roof top.

oh the stalker is so stupid.

maybe you should just stop stalking... and just give me your passport number, drivers license and plate number and desc, legal name legal address... and let the interesting part begin.

hahaha you are such a backstabing coward... as your neighbors said you were as a child a Nazi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: