myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
any top right wingers not paid off by Russia?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: any top right wingers not paid off by Russia? Reply with quote

Are there any republicans that trump wants to work in the White House that are not connected to Russia/Putins pay offs?

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/03/16/president-trump-affair-allegations-stormy-daniels-lawyer-sot-lead.cnn/video/playlists/stormy-daniels/

Donald Trump’s new national security adviser John Bolton is already entangled in Robert Mueller's Russia investigation
Quote:

John Bolton, Trump’s new national security adviser, has connections to both Cambridge Analytica and an NRA group that may have used Russian money to help the Trump campaign.

watch this video Bolten takes money (took 5 million dollars from Mercer for ??? ) from Mercer to then give 1 million to fund cambridge anilitica that Mercer owned the company that used foreign workers even though Bannon (bannon running this company) was warned it would be illegal.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/donald-trump-s-new-national-security-adviser-john-bolton-is-already-entangled-in-robert-mueller-s-russia-investigation-1193969731600

jp5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much money did you get from Soros for posting this?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

never received a cent or anything of value nada from anyone for me to post.

too funny, donations to the right wing by the rich make Sorros look poor. Look at Putin, worlds richest man by about 100 times what sorros has. Koch brothers make sorros look like a puaper. the mercers seem to put more money into politic, coors, Home Depo founder, Target, walmart, all chemical companies, pharma, oil, gas, coal, defence contractor, media owners like Fox, amway and his kids, walmart kids, medical, on and on,

and the dems have what some unions, that put as much money in as Koch or exon, or Shell, or BP, oil company makes in an hour/day?

can you give me the exact amount sorros gives specifically to dems.... in a year or are you just talking out your arse.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was was a Russian ambassador to the US at the RNC convention? Russia is the most dangerous country in the world. Why did the RNC platform change its statement about russia and the Ukraine and who did it when virtually nothing else was changed at the rnc ... why does noone know how it changed and who changed it if there was nothing going on. IE who was discussing this with the russians to change it? Obviously this was not done in a vacuum. Again this was russian co-ordination with someone in the RNC.

https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/rpt-mueller-probing-russian-ambassador-s-appearance-at-2016-rnc-1198467651507

Rpt: Mueller probing Russian ambassador's appearance at 2016 RNC

Quote:
Reuters is reporting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is looking into whether Jeff Sessions - then a Trump surrogate - met with Russia's ambassador at the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland. Our panel reacts.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

also interesting that you falsely equate payoffs in a campaign by Russians with payment by an American. You are a traitor....

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to paranoid Dean, I’m on the payroll. Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
According to paranoid xxxx, I’m on the payroll. Rolling Eyes

ya i remember you lying that you were not stalking me.... ya I profiled you to the t. and again I would not trust you with national security of anything... you are a clear and present danger. You have acted on your hatred to do harm.

Yes I would absolutely deny you a sigma 16 clearance or any other one if I was involved in clearance determination. From stalking because you do not like a liberal posting his point of view to your family coming from former soviet region controlled area.

A core element of the disinformation effort of the russians is to play up racial white guys are the so-called victims, that government regulations are bad and so on. And that is you to the T.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

ya i remember you lying that you were not stalking me.... ya I profiled you to the t. and again I would not trust you with national security of anything... you are a clear and present danger. You have acted on your hatred to do harm.

Yes I would absolutely deny you a sigma 16 clearance or any other one if I was involved in clearance determination. From stalking because you do not like a liberal posting his point of view to your family coming from former soviet region controlled area.

A core element of the disinformation effort of the russians is to play up racial white guys are the so-called victims, that government regulations are bad and so on. And that is you to the T.

Sucking the air out of the room again? All that just to confirm you're paranoid.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

Sucking the air out of the room again? All that just to confirm you're paranoid.

you disgusting troll.... go stalk others and disclose their personal information because you do not like their being a liberal who calls you out for which you stand... No wonder why your Canadian neighbors call you a Nazi...

again is it ok for people to stalk your wife or children and disclose personal information on them on the internet you fake religious in name only piece of white victim trash. you are a lucifer in the flsh...

again have challenged you to give me your information and I will file a suit against you in a matter of no time... Make my day give me your passport number, address, legal name drivers license, plate and lets see who is right... I would love to see you go bankrupt because you can not afford the penalty...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: