myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pardon me
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Pardon me Reply with quote

ya right wingers tough on crime, BS they want pardons for their criminals....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-attorney-general-pushes-sidestep-042837813.html

New York Attorney General Pushes To Sidestep Any Trump Pardons
Quote:

New York’s attorney general has asked officials to change state law so President Donald Trump’s aides can be tried for any criminal acts committed in the state, even if they have been given a presidential pardon.

In a letter sent to New York’s top lawmakers, including Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman (D) said that he was troubled by Trump’s frequent discussion of his ability to issue pardons and that he was worried those who had committed crimes in the state would escape prosecution. New York has a double jeopardy law that prevents individuals from being charged with the same crime twice, even if the charges originated at the federal level.

“New York’s statutory protections could result in the unintended and unjust consequence of insulating someone pardoned for serious federal crimes from subsequent prosecution for state crimes,” Schneiderman wrote in the letter, dated April 18. “Even if that person was never tried or convicted in federal court, and never served a single day in federal prison.”

cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the "I quit" Topic, for a brief moment, I was encouraged.

-Craig
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's now trying the "click bait" tactic, high hopes only to be disappointed.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you fart Dean?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
Just like the "I quit" Topic, for a brief moment, I was encouraged.

-Craig

try not playing the cry baby victim game of false accusers. I will give you a chance.

Up to the time a right wing religious fanitac racist stalked me, Show me a link with one post that I had made to that time that is so objectionable by me that would give the right to stalk me.

If you can we can make a deal. I leave, if you can not you leave the forum for good. Made the offer to all the right wingers and gee still to date not one will take me up on it. So you have an hour to accept.. then search.. make my day..

Oh you play the crying game so nicely, sure you too are not a right winger with a hood on too, ie with no facts...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
did you fart xxxx?

hey troll but I heard the guy you voted for and support raped at least one child beat his wife, raped his wife and sexually assaulted in the hundred?

what does that say about who you are...

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scooter-libby-prosecutor-says-trumps-pardon-loyalty-message-cohen-171831238.html

Scooter Libby prosecutor says Trump's pardon was a loyalty message to Cohen

Quote:
One of the prosecutors who brought the case against I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby says President Trump’s pardon of the ex-top aide to former Vice President Dick Cheney sends a not-so-subtle message to potential witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation: Stay loyal to Trump and Trump will stay loyal to you.

“I don’t see any other logic to it,” Peter Zeidenberg, top deputy to the special counsel in Libby’s case, Patrick Fitzgerald, said in a recent interview for Yahoo News’ Skullduggery podcast.

Libby was convicted in 2007 of lying to investigators and obstruction of justice in the 2003 leak of covert CIA officer Valerie Plame’s identity. Then President George W. Bush later commuted Libby’s 30-month prison sentence, but did not issue a pardon.

“He already had his law license back,” Zeidenberg said. “It’s not a case, if you thought he was treated unjustly, that the poor guy is rotting in jail and is gonna die in prison. I mean, this isn’t a situation like that.”

Related Searches
Trump To Pardon Scooter LibbyLibby ScooterScooter Libby ConvictionWho Is Scooter LibbyScooter Libby And Valerie Plame
Trump issued the full pardon to Libby on April 13 — four days after the FBI raid on the office and hotel of the president’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

“There was no urgency or critical need to step in right now except for what else was going on — Trump’s consigliere, Michael Cohen, had just gotten his office raided,” Zeidenberg said.

jp5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

human-turd wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
did you fart xxxx?

hey troll but I heard the guy you voted for and support raped at least one child beat his wife, raped his wife and sexually assaulted in the hundred?

no, that would be the husband of the bitch you voted for.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final pardon will be?....well why do you think Paul Ryan got out of the way?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
human-turd wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
did you fart xxxx?

no, that would be the husband of the bitch you voted for.

you troll, ignoramus. an ultra-partisan right winger was appointed to be an independent counsel with an unlimited budget and investigated every single little claim and could not get one grand jury to indict. you no good for anything russian troll lying in-human. remember trump was filed upon for his sexual attack in the late 1990s before he was running for president.

Just give us an ultra-partisan liberal as an independent counsel and I know he will be indicted for sexual abuse, rape and child rape. again the appointed is not an independent counsel and he is a lifelong republican...

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them

https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: