myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Again matty...you are falling into the trap of cable news. I read many sources , daily...many of them conservative. One thing I don't do, is park it in front of the idiot box at night and listen to the commentators....obviously you do. You have defended Ingrahm, Carlson, and Hannity here ...all three loud mouth propagandists. You are letting the blowhards dictate what news you deem important, as evidenced by the comments above.
who is Joy Reid?

All three make valid points, have respectable guest, and do a much better job of delivering a balanced show than anything on the left. All three shows have hard core liberals on EVERY NIGHT who do an honorable job defending their positions. You say you never watch these shows, but you have such a strong opinion of them. Did you ever think maybe you are being spoon feed because apparently you are basing your opinion on second hand reports.
And all three are very open about their political leanings and ideologies, so no one is being fooled.

I work in an office with many TV's, I go to a gym with many TV's, I used to browse the cable news every night, way back when...I've seen, and heard all three many times. All blowhard propagandists...You are proving my point again...that you get your opinions from other people, and you really don't read, or watch the actual news...thought so....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/25/joy-reid-anti-gay-posts-550213

If she was a conservative or god forbid a black conservative she would be long gone never to work in the media again. Shameful hypocrisy AKA liberals.

Don't know her, don't care. Matty, all I care about is the news of the day.. The weather, the sports, interest rates, GDP, etc etc..I'll leave it up to you to lap up the bs cable news ladles into your living room every night....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Again matty...you are falling into the trap of cable news. I read many sources , daily...many of them conservative. One thing I don't do, is park it in front of the idiot box at night and listen to the commentators....obviously you do. You have defended Ingrahm, Carlson, and Hannity here ...all three loud mouth propagandists. You are letting the blowhards dictate what news you deem important, as evidenced by the comments above.
who is Joy Reid?

All three make valid points, have respectable guest, and do a much better job of delivering a balanced show than anything on the left. All three shows have hard core liberals on EVERY NIGHT who do an honorable job defending their positions. You say you never watch these shows, but you have such a strong opinion of them. Did you ever think maybe you are being spoon feed because apparently you are basing your opinion on second hand reports.
And all three are very open about their political leanings and ideologies, so no one is being fooled.

I work in an office with many TV's, I go to a gym with many TV's, I used to browse the cable news every night, way back when...I've seen, and heard all three many times. All blowhard propagandists...You are proving my point again...that you get your opinions from other people, and you really don't read, or watch the actual news...thought so....

The notion that your news sources are more reliable , honest, or operate with more integrity than mine is laughable. I read most of your opinions, you're on the left side of cuckoo on a regular basis. But keep doing the I'm smarter than you and dumb people watch FOX news routine, It's working great for us.

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/25/joy-reid-anti-gay-posts-550213

If she was a conservative or god forbid a black conservative she would be long gone never to work in the media again. Shameful hypocrisy AKA liberals.

Wow!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
who is Joy Reid?

The notion that your news sources are more reliable , honest, or operate with more integrity than mine is laughable. I read most of your opinions, you're on the left side of cuckoo on a regular basis. But keep doing the I'm smarter than you and dumb people watch FOX news routine, It's working great for us.

Don't get all testy matty, I'm just saying maybe you should watch less TV, and actually read a little. One thing I've noticed over the years in that highly successful people all have one thing in common....they all read a ton. Rather than get pile driven by Sean Hannity everynight, subscribe to the Atlantic...you'll thank me down the road.
In terms of my positioning on the political scale, it is you that is lost and closer to the left. You are the nationalist/protectionist, and I the free trader capitalist...
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'My sources are better than your sources, therefore I'm better as a result.'
Both of you guys are in some sort of circle jerk.
It's like a media pistol duel where you both fire at each other at the same time but the bullets hit each other in mid air, and you both walk away unscathed.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW...I'm a giver. I'm just recommending some good reading. I really enjoy reading conservative publications like the National Review , and the Journal. That's why its so crazy to watch Fox News and see how different the view points are on the TV than those on the pages of respected publications....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's like a media pistol duel where you both fire at each other at the same time but the bullets hit each other in mid air, and you both walk away unscathed.

More nonsense. There are many media that report facts and distinguish their editorial policy from their reporting. The Wall Street Journal, which is distinctly conservative in outlook, editorial positions, and reporting, falls within that category. Fox news does not. Breitbart is propaganda, not journalism. Alex Jones--posted here by some like Bard--is paranoid drivel.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

More nonsense. There are many media that report facts and distinguish their editorial policy from their reporting. The Wall Street Journal, which is distinctly conservative in outlook, editorial positions, and reporting, falls within that category. Fox news does not. Breitbart is propaganda, not journalism. Alex Jones--posted here by some like Bard--is paranoid drivel.

Not completely true about FOX.. Special Report, Wallace, Journal report with Paul Gigot are all very good and fair. Most of the other shows lean heavy right without question, but they do make a better effort than the other networks at bringing in opposing voices.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gigot is solid. Agree there , Wallace good as well...But they are news guys whereas the big money shows are propaganda yappers....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 142 of 281

Jump to: