myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 324, 325, 326 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vary interesting dichotomy, or hypocrisy thing going on right now, on one side you have Kanye West, and on the other side you have Joy Reid (a news talking head) both having to endure their past apparently.
Both have evidence of an evolution of their beliefs that they are both being charged with now.
Joy Reid says her twitter account was hacked in that she was anti-homosexual with her postings, she is saying that it was never true. NBC is standing by her contention that she was hacked.

Kanye is now being hammered for being a Trump supporter, and people in the media are showing past posts of his that shows that he was a critic of Trump, so now "he's lost his mind".
The media is supporting Reid, she must have been hacked.
The media is slamming West, he has mental problems.

So according to the media, an evolution of your beliefs is not possible, you've either been hacked or you've lost your mind. Is there bias in the mainstream media? This is proof positive that there is.

If you are black, you'd better not leave the liberal plantation or you will be slammed, ridiculed, fried, died, and laid to the side. Joy Reid knows that, so she's trying to prevent it, while Kanye West is showing his "dragon energy".
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
A vary interesting dichotomy, or hypocrisy thing going on right now, on one side you have Kanye West, and on the other side you have Joy Reid (a news talking head) both having to endure their past apparently.
Both have evidence of an evolution of their beliefs that they are both being charged with now.
Joy Reid says her twitter account was hacked in that she was anti-homosexual with her postings, she is saying that it was never true. NBC is standing by her contention that she was hacked.

Kanye is now being hammered for being a Trump supporter, and people in the media are showing past posts of his that shows that he was a critic of Trump, so now "he's lost his mind".
The media is supporting Reid, she must have been hacked.
The media is slamming West, he has mental problems.

So according to the media, an evolution of your beliefs is not possible, you've either been hacked or you've lost your mind. Is there bias in the mainstream media? This is proof positive that there is.

If you are black, you'd better not leave the liberal plantation or you will be slammed, ridiculed, fried, died, and laid to the side. Joy Reid knows that, so she's trying to prevent it, while Kanye West is showing his "dragon energy".

Yup, sick bastards.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is saying Kanye shouldn't be a Trump supporter? It's where he belongs for Gods sake. As Obama stated years ago and I quote, "Kanye is a jackass". I'll go further and say he is a "total and complete jackass". Always has been! Jackasses have no better crowd to hang with than with Trump.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Who is saying Kanye shouldn't be a Trump supporter? It's where he belongs for Gods sake. As Obama stated years ago and I quote, "Kanye is a jackass". I'll go further and say he is a "total and complete jackass". Always has been! Jackasses have no better crowd to hang with than with Trump.

Lot's of black folks support Trump, are you saying they are all jackasses?
What an ignorant statement. Racist POS.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole cartoon Kanye West and Joy Reis contrast is simply nonsense. It might be better to just eat dirt.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:

Trump's gonna get massive minority vote in 2020
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:

Trump's gonna get massive minority vote in 2020

he had a lot of black votes last election was it 8%. who said there were not right wing blacks, as there are 8% of them. These 8% do not represent the black community as 92% of the blacks disagree with them.

Quote:
Jan 19, 2018 - In 2016, candidate Donald Trump declared that if he became president, “at the end of four years,” when he ran for reelection, “I guarantee you that I will get over 95 percent of the African American vote.” Given his performance to date, he'll likely need to add this small corrective: “to vote against me.”.

Quote:
Sep 25, 2017 - In 2016, Clinton won 88 percent of the black vote, the same percentage as John F. Kerry won in 2004. Trump earned less support from black Americans than any Republican in 40 years, except those who ran against Obama. But a small uptick in support for Trump vs. Romney combined with less support for ...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's changing.. Martin Luther king jr. Was a hard core conservative until Nixon.

Black Americans are waking up fast.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
It's changing.. Martin Luther king jr. Was a hard core conservative until Nixon.

wow you get your brain washed with ill logic. it is ok to be a conservative and be for equality in a society... I have no problem with that either.

But for a black to claim blacks have equality even today is a fools errand.

wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Kanye and Donald are one in the same when it comes to seeking attention!
Kanye becomes unhinged easily just as our Prez does.

Nothing new here.

I just wish White Americans would wake up, period Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 324, 325, 326 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 325 of 457

Jump to: