myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 266, 267, 268  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpbassman

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Come on Bard, you're plagiarizing somebody else's BS again. Where did you pick up this kind of trash, and why are you being a witless tool for the worst kind of people?

Seems to me SW that you, Mac, Dean, and the rest of the fruit basket do this all day long.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Why don't you face up? You're in the gutter carrying crap for the worst kind of people, yet you don't want to be honest about it. Why is that?

Sorry, but you are beyond clueless on this. Trump is a Jackass in many ways, but the rest of this stuff is complete BS, and the facts are lining up daily. I really think you lefties are going to be woefully disappointed with the end result. If anything you are only FOOLISHLY whipping up his base for the mid-terms.........not well played
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Brennan and Clapper arranged it all. Comey told the President about the dossier. Comey then said in interviews "My assignment" was to make the President aware of it's existence. He was given "the assignment" by lying James Clapper who when notified by Comey that he'd "made the President aware" the, Clapper quickly called CNN making them "aware", that FBI Head Comey had just "made the President aware" of a dossier about urination and prostitutes. Get the picture? Eventually FAKE NEWS CNN will give themselves an award at a phony hate filled correspondents dinner for reporting the story. See how this works? I want to vomit. So, our President wasn't told Hillary funded the lying phony dossier, no, as Comey's "Assignment" was simply to tell him the dossier existed, even though it was unfounded and salacious. The PLAN was hatched by Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Obama, Lynch, and lying James Clapper. The DNC server we now know, was never hacked. It was downloaded onto a thumb drive by Seth Rich, whom was later murdered after giving the data to Julian Assange. Mr. Comey, the shill once again, was never allowed to see the DNC server. "Hillary's people", (of course she knew nothing about it), had hired an "Outside third party" data recovery company called "Crowdstrike" to gather the data, this after smashing 13 devices, bleach bit, deleted 33 thousand emails, but I digress. Crowdstrike was funded by Schmidt the CEO of Google, who was also a major donor to Killary's campaign. Big surprise there. Schmidt recently stepped down after Trump issued his December 23rd exec order on arresting pedophiles and those committing human sexual abuse. Strange timing huh. So, the Russians had ZERO to do with anything. NOTHING. And yet, the DNC immediately jump into action, hiring Mueller...and the rest will soon be Stormy Daniels history. I hope every one of these criminals, Barry the half white President, Hillary and her hit team, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Rice, on and on...hang. They deserve it. Can you imagine how much more our President might have accomplished without all the Obama embeds trying to stop him.

Wow great story, really! Unfortunately mostly false.
You should write novels.
NOT from Malibu, certainly NOT a Guru Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP, I don't think you can find any of my posts here where I have ever plagiarized someone else's work and presented it as my own. In fact, the majority of my posts here are my personal thoughts and opinions. On occasion, I will post a link to an article or commentary that I feel is worthy of interest, but I've always given proper credit to the original writer and source. That's the honest thing to do.

The goofy idea that I'm anything like bajaDean is beyond ludicrous. Your brain must be rotting big time.

Regarding mac, outside of his petty meanness and foolish name calling, he's very well informed and spot-on in most of what he posts. I'm thinking that if you had half a brain left, you would have a better appreciation of his contributions here. Believe me, there is no one here from the right that even comes close.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Why don't you face up? You're in the gutter carrying crap for the worst kind of people, yet you don't want to be honest about it. Why is that?

Sorry, but you are beyond clueless on this. Trump is a Jackass in many ways, but the rest of this stuff is complete BS, and the facts are lining up daily. I really think you lefties are going to be woefully disappointed with the end result. If anything you are only FOOLISHLY whipping up his base for the mid-terms.........not well played

The wheels are coming off the Mueller bus. This witch hunt is disgraceful and soon we will know the truth, It was based on lies and the weaponizing of the government by Obama and the Clinton team....

And the words of the judge ...."chilling behavior" by Mueller and his band of thugs.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/4/judge-skeptical-links-between-manaforts-charges-ru/
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you must believe that Paul Manafort is a poor unfortunate soul that is just a victim of a vicious attack on Donald Trump.

When it comes to lies and deception, no one is in a league with Donald Trump. No one. And, when it comes to weaponizing government, there is no doubt that Trump and his administration are trying. Trump's attack on the fourth estate has been ruthless and never ending.

Moreover, the Trump attacks on President Obama and Hillary Clinton are totally pathetic. Trump won, but he's letting all of us know in a telling way that he's not quite sure. Probably because Special Council Mueller and his gang are closing in. He desperately needs distractions.

I look forward to Trump's personal appearance and questioning in front of Mueller. The contest and theater will be epic.
bluefish1

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subpoena in front of grand jury without lawyers present. Gonna happen. Can you say burnt to crisp burger? When Ivanka is called in, hes gonna explode. Fantastic explosion.
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you paste a bit of Bard's horseshit in your browser, the first site that comes up is this: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/22/the-continued-creation-of-the-fall-guy-bill-priestap-john-brennan-edition/comment-page-1/

The blindly paranoid, dumb as a post Bard. Just not quite as nasty as bigot boy scummy.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you must believe that Paul Manafort is a poor unfortunate soul that is just a victim of a vicious attack on Donald Trump.

When it comes to lies and deception, no one is in a league with Donald Trump. No one. And, when it comes to weaponizing government, there is no doubt that Trump and his administration are trying. Trump's attack on the fourth estate has been ruthless and never ending.

Moreover, the Trump attacks on President Obama and Hillary Clinton are totally pathetic. Trump won, but he's letting all of us know in a telling way that he's not quite sure. Probably because Special Council Mueller and his gang are closing in. He desperately needs distractions.

I look forward to Trump's personal appearance and questioning in front of Mueller. The contest and theater will be epic.

Not going to happen dipshit....Muellers days are numbered and his witch hunt will go down as the biggest scam in US history. You are either too dumb or stubborn to see what's happening.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really! Please tell us about how Mueller's "witch hunt" is going to go down as a scam, and don't forget to tell us when.

You must be an incredibly savvy guy to have the inside story. Who is going to jail? Maybe President Obama or Hillary Clinton? Do tell, the suspense is killing me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 146 of 268

Jump to: