myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 415, 416, 417  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
I was told there is some low life that uses derogatory terms for Chinese people.
A real thug!!!


I do not like using racial slurs. It is beneath polite society, but the mainland Chinese are at war with us, and you morons are worried about the slur. WAKE UP. They're stealing intellectual property, stealing and destroying pristine islands in the South China sea, destroying the environment, building huge aircraft carriers, drone armies, raping Africa, and yes....wait for it...interfering with American elections.


All I can say is WOW!
Stay off the weed dude!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
I was told there is some low life that uses derogatory terms for Chinese people.
A real thug!!!


I do not like using racial slurs. It is beneath polite society, but the mainland Chinese are at war with us, and you morons are worried about the slur. WAKE UP. They're stealing intellectual property, stealing and destroying pristine islands in the South China sea, destroying the environment, building huge aircraft carriers, drone armies, raping Africa, and yes....wait for it...interfering with American elections.


It's what liberals do when they have no argument even when presented with overwhelming evidence, they focus on a harmless slur. People call white folks, Christians, and conservatives awful names all day long and It never bothers me. Most people are proud of who they are and would never let a name caller hurt them, it's only liberals and their twisted little brains that are bothered.

Mac and wsurfer call you names all the time and you never stoop to their level. Those two clowns complaining about name calling is hilarious, but typical for folks that far gone.


OK the mutual admiration society has reared it's ugly head again.
You are all now forgiven for being bigots and haters. Oh that's right let's just group all people together that we hate. Chinese (no mention of Russians), liberals, etc. etc. The Trump agenda!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6148

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
I was told there is some low life that uses derogatory terms for Chinese people.
A real thug!!!


I do not like using racial slurs. It is beneath polite society, but the mainland Chinese are at war with us, and you morons are worried about the slur. WAKE UP. They're stealing intellectual property, stealing and destroying pristine islands in the South China sea, destroying the environment, building huge aircraft carriers, drone armies, raping Africa, and yes....wait for it...interfering with American elections.


It's what liberals do when they have no argument even when presented with overwhelming evidence, they focus on a harmless slur. People call white folks, Christians, and conservatives awful names all day long and It never bothers me. Most people are proud of who they are and would never let a name caller hurt them, it's only liberals and their twisted little brains that are bothered.

Mac and wsurfer call you names all the time and you never stoop to their level. Those two clowns complaining about name calling is hilarious, but typical for folks that far gone.


OK the mutual admiration society has reared it's ugly head again.
You are all now forgiven for being bigots and haters. Oh that's right let's just group all people together that we hate. Chinese (no mention of Russians), liberals, etc. etc. The Trump agenda!


Just angry dishonest liberals. You must have been sound asleep during the 8 years of hate and division that was know as the obama administrarion.
Assault on hard working white folks , christians, gun owners, and our brave men and woman in uniform. NO ONE STIRRED UP MORE HATE THAN OBAMA.
And it was all by design.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jpbassman



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3321
Location: Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary's America by Dinesh D'Souza tells the true story of racism in America. For any of you who claim Republicans are the racists you need to watch this with an open mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12649
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More nonsense from entitled white "victims." Who claim they are being picked on because of their religions. Jesus Christ folks, man up and get a clue.

First, you choose your religion and politics, you don't choose your ethnicity. Comparing disagreement with religious and political views to racism shows a complete lack of understanding of the terms.

Second, folks like Bard are aggrieved not because they cannot practice their religions--but because they cannot impose their religious views on others. The cultural panic that has set in as gay couples have demanded equality, and as woman have gotten abortions, seems to me to illustrate the weakness of religious arguments against that behavior. The response of the so-called religious right to authoritarianism to impose their views is the opposite of religious freedom.

Third, the so-called religious right has espoused a series of vile ideas over the past years that deserve contempt, not respect. From believing that the serial philanderer Trump was sent from god (I don't even believe he is the anti-Christ), to murdering abortion doctors, murdering gay people, declaring liberals to be non-human, and requiring women who suffer from spousal abuse to shut up and be submissive, I've never seen such a bunch of cracker nonsense that has nothing to do with religious values. In response to the many lies and abuses of women that Trump has been accused of, Bard responds that he's an alpha male getting a lot of sex. Tell me where Jesus said that? Tell me where Jesus said we need to turn away refugees of violence, deny the poor housing and medical care and give more to the pharisees?

The utter hypocrisy of those who shield their selfishness with claims of religious values can be seen most recently in Paul Ryan's efforts to fire Jesuit chaplain Patrick Conroy for asking for fairness in the tax bill.

JPB--the idea that D'Souza is not a crackpot with no credibility is just hysterical. What did you smoke this morning?

Finally, NP, you are again wrong. I have asked Dean to tone it down, more than once. I have also asked you to not egg him on. You both ignored me, so I mostly ignore your name calling. I have never said "I don't like racist names"--and then gone on to defend the person who constantly uses racist names.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jpbassman



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3321
Location: Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, anything outside of your believe system is considered crackpot. I know that being an academic type you think you know it all but sometimes you just have to think outside the box. That fact that you won't even consider a another point of view makes you narrow minded and brain washed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Finally, NP, you are again wrong. I have asked Dean to tone it down, more than once. I have also asked you to not egg him on. You both ignored me, so I mostly ignore your name calling. I have never said "I don't like racist names"--and then gone on to defend the person who constantly uses racist names.


Hey Mac, talk about egging on. You must miss Mr. Gybe a whole lot considering you keeping trying to egg him on. I guess you've been able to concentrate you efforts with others. I could give you the same advice with regards to Matty, but it would likely be lost, because who else could you make "cunt" comments too?

Signed,

Nazi Poster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12649
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP--I made an assumption that Matty, with his misogyny and racism, has trouble with women. He has used language like "cunt" multiple times--without comment by you.

You guys like to dish it out--but whine when it comes back. I like to point out the many times that mrgybe was spot on wrong. Some of us actually pay attention to facts.

JP--I read credible conservative critiques frequently. Of course most of those were fiscally responsible Republicans who have distanced themselves from Trump and Trumpism. D'Souza is a crackpot. But I'm not surprised you subscribe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6148

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Mac, anything outside of your believe system is considered crackpot. I know that being an academic type you think you know it all but sometimes you just have to think outside the box. That fact that you won't even consider a another point of view makes you narrow minded and brain washed.


He lives in the most liberal bubble in America and could not be more out of touch with reality. Echo chamber would be and understatement.


I just got off the water with a Russian, Asian, and two guys from the mid-east. Awesome guys love their company...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6148

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mac wrote:

Finally, NP, you are again wrong. I have asked Dean to tone it down, more than once. I have also asked you to not egg him on. You both ignored me, so I mostly ignore your name calling. I have never said "I don't like racist names"--and then gone on to defend the person who constantly uses racist names.


Hey Mac, talk about egging on. You must miss Mr. Gybe a whole lot considering you keeping trying to egg him on. I guess you've been able to concentrate you efforts with others. I could give you the same advice with regards to Matty, but it would likely be lost, because who else could you make "cunt" comments too?

Signed,

Nazi Poster.



Sad thing is Mac treated MR gybe no better than he treated me. Mr Gybe was more articulate and intellectual than Mac all day long and he show him zero respect, IN OTHER WORDS THE REAL MAC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 415, 416, 417  Next
Page 328 of 417

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group