myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Muellers long history of incompetence and corruption.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6740

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I read the article, yes. I'm just surprised how weak and feeble you tough guy Republicans are. You blame the FBI, the IRS, the Media, and countless others for everything under the sun....
What ever happened to accountability? The old school conservative is toast, long live the new world blamer.



We are blaming the very folks who have perused this lie of collusion.
Should we stand by idle and do nothing while our own government is breaking the law and bending the rules for political reasons.

Sorry you seem confused, Republicans will fight to the end and the truth will be told.

I guess the new breed of democrats is anything goes as long as it benefits us...

90% of press coverage of Trump is negative. that's a fact.
The IRS was used to hurt conservative groups...that"s a fact
The FBI was in on the plan to bring down Trump...that's a fact.
Mueller has a shady history, and has proven that he will bend the rules and turn a blind eye to get the results HE WANTS,...that's a fact.


This Russian collusion thing is a complete fabrication started by Half-breed the DNC and the most petulant, pathetic human being in history, Hillary Clinton.

Enjoy the ripple, I hope you have a little tiny surfboard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Quote:
Media bias continues: 90% of Trump coverage in last three months has been negative, study says Major broadcast news reports in September, October and November were hostile

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Tuesday, December 12, 2017
The working relationship between President Trump and the news media shows no signs of improving. Journalists continue to appear aggressively hostile toward the president, according to research released Tuesday by the Media Research Center, a conservative press watchdog.

The new study of major broadcast coverage reveals that 90 percent of statements made by reporters and nonpartisan sources the last three months on ABC, NBC and CBS evening newscasts about Mr. Trump and his administration were negative.

It’s all in the numbers. The analysts found 1,123 out of 1,228 statements made about the president on the “Big Three” news networks during September, October and November were critical of Mr. Trump. Only 105 of the statements were considered positive in tone or content.

“As the Media Research Center has been documenting all year, the media have approached the Trump presidency with unrelenting hostility,” wrote Rich Noyes, director of research for the organization, which has found evidence of liberal bias against the White House in previous research this year.

“Even as the media whine about about Trump, their hostile coverage shows no let up. Our study of news in June, July and August found an identical rate of 91 percent negative coverage — which means TV news is unchanged in its hostility toward the president,” Mr. Noyes said.

This is not new Techno...even for the Washington Times...Last Summer was shooting fish in a barrel reporting negative stories on tRump.... Its the nature of news... bad news sells. Check Rupert Murdoch's bank account...do you think he's made a fortune reporting good news?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6740

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.

Really?
Please prove them...provided you know what a fact is.
Yes, plenty of Longboards in the lineup...I have a couple squishy soft tops, but I still love my Chris Slick 9' 2"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6740

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.

Really?
Please prove them...provided you know what a fact is.
Yes, plenty of Longboards in the lineup...I have a couple squishy soft tops, but I still love my Chris Slick 9' 2"


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/remember-the-irs-targeting-scandal-no-one-ever-got-punished-for-it

You really need to pay more attention....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its total BS... Did the IRS get punished when they went after African American organizations in the 60's , and 70's? Wake up dude, the media owns your sorry ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 965

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.

Really?
Please prove them...provided you know what a fact is.
Yes, plenty of Longboards in the lineup...I have a couple squishy soft tops, but I still love my Chris Slick 9' 2"


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/remember-the-irs-targeting-scandal-no-one-ever-got-punished-for-it

You really need to pay more attention....


More facts:

A new report on the IRS’s treatment of nonprofit groups indicates the agency subjected numerous liberal-leaning groups to extra scrutiny when they sought tax-exempt status, the latest wrinkle in a saga that has mostly focused on how conservative groups were treated.

While the audit released Thursday by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration doesn't discuss the political leanings of the additional groups it identified, the criteria used by the IRS to flag groups based on their names or policy positions included left-leaning organizations and causes like “ACORN Successors,” “Green Energy,” “Medical Marijuana,” and “Progressive.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/audit-irs-scrutiny-liberal-non-profits-243497

Here is one for you to ponder Matty:

“You can spend your whole life building a wall of facts between you and anything real.”

― Chuck Palahniuk

Seldom are things as one sided as you make them out to be. Your inability to see the big picture speaks volumes of your intellect, or more pointedly, your lack thereof.

Carry on...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6740

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I think its total BS... Did the IRS get punished when they went after African American organizations in the 60's , and 70's? Wake up dude, the media owns your sorry ass.



What did you study at SU?....how to build a bong and panties 101..

What part confused you? The confession or the decree



Obama took no action, and his handpicked IRS commissioner, John Koskinen, simply stonewalled congressional investigations. Lois Lerner, the head of the IRS unit at the heart of the scandal, retired with a full pension, and no disciplinary action was taken against any IRS employee.



Finally, last October, the IRS signed a consent decree in federal court in which it admitted to targeting conservative organizations for more than two years, from 2010 through 2013. It confessed that:

its treatment of [conservative organizations] during the tax-exempt determinations process, including screening their applications based on their names or policy positions, subjecting those applications to heightened scrutiny and inordinate delays, and demanding of some Plaintiffs’ information that TIGTA [U.S. Treasury Inspector General, Tax Administration] determined was unnecessary to the agency’s determination of their tax-exempt status, was wrong.

This IRS targeting of conservative organizations in the run-up to the 2012 election should be one of the major scandals of our time. Researchers from Stockholm University, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, and the American Enterprise Institute concluded that a fully mobilized Tea Party, unhindered by IRS harassment, would have brought the Republican Party between 5 and 8.5 million votes. You may recall Obama won the popular vote by just under 5 million votes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3478

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggs said:
Quote:
This is not new Techno...even for the Washington Times...Last Summer was shooting fish in a barrel reporting negative stories on tRump.... Its the nature of news... bad news sells. Check Rupert Murdoch's bank account...do you think he's made a fortune reporting good news?

Agreed, however the liberal news typically does not provide the complete story, just the elements that reflect negatively on Trump. Positives are usually ignored. And more often than not, it's: "an unnamed source", not substantiated or checked out that is the basis for the story. That isn't the way "news" used to be. Innuendo and speculation seem to be best that the media can do these days instead of facts.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of todays media/internet/news that if anyone takes the time to research a story to be sure it's correct, it's ancient news because everyone else has already jumped on it and spun it the way that suits their agenda. That's why every story I read, regardless of right or left leaning, must be looked at with ton of skepticism before feeling that I am getting the straight story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group