myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
North Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty,

I can't say that I hate Trump.There is just nothing I like about the man.. I think he is unfit to be president for a great many reasons I will not bother to list here as there is no point.

Kim knows he is out of business for the time being. He has agreed to suspend missile and nuclear weapons tests because he is unable to do so anyway.

This has nothing to do with Trump.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
mat-ty,

I can't say that I hate Trump.There is just nothing I like about the man.. I think he is unfit to be president for a great many reasons I will not bother to list here as there is no point.

Kim knows he is out of business for the time being. He has agreed to suspend missile and nuclear weapons tests because he is unable to do so anyway.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

You ought to work as Ambassador to N Korea. Astounding grip on NONSENSE.

C'mon wynsurfer, is your real name Maxine?

https://youtu.be/M47aqjkCMNc
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonsense MG? Are you suggesting all the reports of the test site collapse are nonsense? There is a long long list. Here is a short synopsis from Forbes, hardly a left wing liberal rag:

North Korean president Kim Jong-un recently announced his country has halted its nuclear testing program. While it is unclear whether this is a political move in preparation for meeting with the United States president Donald Trump, recent evidence suggests the country may have been forced to halt testing.

A recent study by a group of geologists discovered that the mountain used by North Korea for its nuclear bomb testing has collapsed as a result of the explosions. The collapsed mountain is raising concerns about radioactive fallout, which could make its way into China.

Scientists from the University of Science and Technology of China believe this could be the true reason North Korean President Kim Jong-un announced the halt of their nuclear testing program.

The collapse of Mount Mantap was a result of five recent nuclear blasts at the Punggye-ri nuclear test site in northwest North Korea. The recent nuclear tests tore open a hole in the mountain, causing it to collapse and creating a pathway for radioactivity to escape from the mountain.

This site is 60 miles from China. China is not please
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
North Korea will never fully give up nuclear weapons, top defector says ahead of Kim-Trump summit next month
Thae Yong-ho said North Korea will only pretend to get rid of nuclear weapons
He said: 'Country will remain a nuclear power packaged as non-nuclear state'
The defector fled his post as the North's deputy ambassador to Britain in 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5726771/North-Korea-never-fully-nuclear-weapons-defector-says-ahead-Kim-Trump-summit.html#ixzz5Fcj7zCJc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mac

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say that Trump is cheating at checkers in a chess world?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daaaaaaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-us-says-going-ahead-nkorea-summit-plan-200634561.html
Quote:

North Korea's first vice foreign minister says the country has no interest in a summit with the United States if it's going to be a "one-sided" affair where it's pressured to give up its nukes.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shows how out of touch with reality Trump is... Ya how many buildings has he actually built? We know the one he is in was done using illegal labor and he was fined. Raping assaulting women and covering up with money is easy no one dies except when he threatens to have them killed. He has nothing to do with the actual day to day details of building anything from what is reported. He has the attention span of a 2nd grader.

He has now given NK world status. NK did not need testing facilities anymore, they succeeded in every test needed to now be building out as many nukes as they care.

Look at his wandering stupidity.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a general backing what I have been saying since day one...

again the issue is trump making his threats that did put 10s of millions at risk of a catastrophic event. IE if NK sqw a event and was wrong and launched a retaliation attack when there was nothing. Putting 10s of millions at risk is ethically in-humane. Trumps bluster should be a crime against humanity. It does matter how you get success.

https://www.msnbc.com/david-gura/watch/gen-mccaffrey-on-why-he-thinks-the-north-koreans-will-never-give-up-their-nuclear-weapons-1242598979572

Gen. McCaffrey on why he thinks the North Koreans will never give up their nuclear weapons

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing for NK to go to meeting the USA has to pay for his $6,000.00 a night hotel..

can you imagine if Iran could have asked for money up front, my gosh the right wing went hog wild after we released their money that had been frozen for 30 or so years.

I wonder if Trump will have cohen funnel the money from one of his groups he secured a billion dollars in funding on a defense contract that never had a defense contract before.

Kim Jong-un 'demanding $6,000-per-night hotel suite in Singapore' - and US may have to pay for it

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/singapore-summit-success-north-korea-donald-trump-hotel-bill-fullterton-presidential-suite-kim-a8380856.html

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh the propaganda to destroy the hope of the NK people who live under one of the most repressive regimes in the world.

look at the propaganda that gives the people no hope, Trump saying and we are sure it will be in NK tv saying how Kim loves his people.

here is another, it is reported in NK media trump is droping sanctions too

here is another,

Trump seen in awkward exchange of salutes with North Korean general on state TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 21 of 25

Jump to: