myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nail It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6542
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Couldn't be more wrong. First of all I'm a Wall Street Democrat, I love money, and I disagree with many "liberal" viewpoints. I see the overconfidence about the Fall as well...And am smart enough to know that if the economy does well, he will win again.



Disagree with liberal viewpoints??????????? not on this forum.

then you're not reading, son. My economic opinions are counter liberal orthodoxy, and 10 x more free market than all the Republicans here, who seem to be quite protectionist.


It's not what the article is about...it's about arrogance, condescension, and a superiority complex many liberals have today..

Yeah, when idiots who make $40,000 a year, and swill a 12'er while watching Hannity every night , are the new majority in the country, one tends to get condescending....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4662

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Couldn't be more wrong. First of all I'm a Wall Street Democrat, I love money, and I disagree with many "liberal" viewpoints. I see the overconfidence about the Fall as well...And am smart enough to know that if the economy does well, he will win again.



Disagree with liberal viewpoints??????????? not on this forum.

then you're not reading, son. My economic opinions are counter liberal orthodoxy, and 10 x more free market than all the Republicans here, who seem to be quite protectionist.


It's not what the article is about...it's about arrogance, condescension, and a superiority complex many liberals have today..

Yeah, when idiots who make $40,000 a year, and swill a 12'er while watching Hannity every night , are the new majority in the country, one tends to get condescending....



There ya go .... Look in the mirror, you are exactly who that article was about. EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opposed to the tree hugger, social worker making 40k per year and drinking a 10$ Cabot wine watching madcow or cnn....pick your poison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6542
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you'd bite on the worm...
You're like my 13 year old Golden Retriever...as predictable as the day is long....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4662

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I knew you'd bite on the worm...
You're like my 13 year old Golden Retriever...as predictable as the day is long....


Just trying to help, I think there is a lot of truth in the article...

Celts-Golden State could happen.........I absolutely despise LJ, most obnoxious athlete in history...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6542
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I knew you'd bite on the worm...
You're like my 13 year old Golden Retriever...as predictable as the day is long....


Just trying to help, I think there is a lot of truth in the article...

Celts-Golden State could happen.........I absolutely despise LJ, most obnoxious athlete in history...

It could but the Dubs got their clock cleaned last night. I love the Celts roster, incredible young talent...gonna be great for a decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11014
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Oh man! We have a bunch of crazy liberals terrorizing America. We're being unfairly attacked, just like our leader Donald Trump.

Good God, it's happening right in front of us, even right here on the iWindsurf forum. It's totally unbelievable in its scale. We're doomed.


You're beyond a fool. It's exactly why DJT won.....CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But please ignore the advice, maybe the illegals and 16 year olds can save your party.


Trump won the way he has always won--he started with a big pile of money and cheated. He didn't pay the bill, solicited money from foreign oligarchs, took bribes, paid bribes, laundered money, the dirty tricks he has learned over the years. The GOP in Wisconsin freely admits that Trump won there because they suppressed the Democratic vote.

My only question is do you guys not care that he cheats, or is that why you support him? We already know the answer for Matty. He likes it that the President agrees with his racist chants.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4662

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Oh man! We have a bunch of crazy liberals terrorizing America. We're being unfairly attacked, just like our leader Donald Trump.

Good God, it's happening right in front of us, even right here on the iWindsurf forum. It's totally unbelievable in its scale. We're doomed.


You're beyond a fool. It's exactly why DJT won.....CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But please ignore the advice, maybe the illegals and 16 year olds can save your party.


Trump won the way he has always won--he started with a big pile of money and cheated. He didn't pay the bill, solicited money from foreign oligarchs, took bribes, paid bribes, laundered money, the dirty tricks he has learned over the years. The GOP in Wisconsin freely admits that Trump won there because they suppressed the Democratic vote.

My only question is do you guys not care that he cheats, or is that why you support him? We already know the answer for Matty. He likes it that the President agrees with his racist chants.




Hilarious you would mention cheating when it is well documented that the DNC are habitual cheaters. Talking points to the press, debate answers, goon squads sent to rallies, and more PLEASE!! get a clue.


The DNC CHEATED Bernie Sanders who was filling stadiums like Trump, Hillary could not fill a bookstore. But because the DNC Cheated Hillary in favor or BO eight years earlier she was the heir to the thrown despite the fact she was now an Awful candidate.....

Besides the advice in the article you should be looking at your leadership.
Corrupt is an understatement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7725

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/TNQjc7pmuxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7725

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/TNQjc7pmuxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7725

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/TNQjc7pmuxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group