myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 638, 639, 640 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, the main stream media was in the room when POTUS clearly was referring to MS 13 with his "animals" remark. But that didn't matter to them, they deliberately went out and changed the narrative to intentionally start a shit storm of their own making.

The mainstream media becomes more and more irrelevant every day, and those who still suck up their crap, are right in line with them,,,,,,,, irrelevant.
mac

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The right wing bends over further and further to rationalize the statements of the bigot in chief.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always knew you were a fraud, thanks for making it so obvious for us all to see.

Tabloid Mac...
nw30

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac's queen
mac

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why stop with racism when you can add in misogyny. Making those comments gets matty's panties wet.

It is just typical conservative hypocrisy that Trump gets a pass. When it comes to the poor and people of color, "conservatives" insist on personal responsibility. But when someone who purports to be conservative is unclear in communication, it is always the listeners fault. Ad hominem attacks are the preferred response.

I have been in dozens of meetings where I was misunderstood. I generally said something to the effect of "I'm sorry I wasn't clear, let me try again." If course, my objective was to be understood, not to appeal to my racist base.

I can readily understand how mean you think sane people have been when Trump makes such comments. After all, he's not made any bigoted comments to appeal to his base. After all, he didn't call the 5 young suspects--who were falsely accused in the Central Park rape case animals, he merely said:

Quote:
“How can our great society tolerate the continued brutalization of its citizens by crazed misfits? Criminals must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS!” And his headline suggested what ought to be done with them:

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY.
BRING BACK OUR POLICE!

He only called the judge in the Trump University case a Mexican, not an animal. And of course that was the only comment he made, and Paul Ryan didn't really describe it as racist.

And then there is the time Trump and his father pleaded no contest to racial discrimination in his real estate business. From Fortune:

Quote:
It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a discrimination complaint against the Trump family business, which rented apartments across Brooklyn and Queens. Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Mexicans are rapists and animals, but white nationalists are good people. Yup, I'm sure that Trump was misunderstood.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Why stop with racism when you can add in misogyny.

Ya man, amp it up a bit and call her a cunt.

"conservatives" this and that....wow, how do you point fingers while holding onto such a huge paint brush? Talk about bigotry.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike the coward Mac I have called out Trump many times and called him a blow hard, big mouth , knucklehead and more. He has certainly said his share of stupid things and he can be an embarrassment for sure. But he also has been taken out of context on many occasions and the left loves to twist his words to suit their hatred for him. This latest episode has been proven beyond a doubt to be taken out of context and pushed hard by the liberal media and assholes like Mac. Mac the fraud talks about hate and racism and then pushes a false narrative that only hurts the very people he claims to support.
What a fucking fraud, coward, and asshole...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha
isobars

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm PISSED at the president for demeaning animals. Very few, if any, animals kill for pleasure.
mac

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trump drama show is really intended to pump up the base--and make sure that news like this never makes it above the fold in red states or onto Fox News: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/13/business/education-department-for-profit-colleges.html

Quote:
By Danielle Ivory, Erica L. Green and Steve Eder

May 13, 2018
WASHINGTON — Members of a special team at the Education Department that had been investigating widespread abuses by for-profit colleges have been marginalized, reassigned or instructed to focus on other matters, according to current and former employees.

The unwinding of the team has effectively killed investigations into possibly fraudulent activities at several large for-profit colleges where top hires of Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, had previously worked.

During the final months of the Obama administration, the team had expanded to include a dozen or so lawyers and investigators who were looking into advertising, recruitment practices and job placement claims at several institutions, including DeVry Education Group.

The investigation into DeVry ground to a halt early last year. Later, in the summer, Ms. DeVos named Julian Schmoke, a former dean at DeVry, as the team’s new supervisor.

Of course Trump settled a fraud lawsuit over useless colleges, and now his corrupt secretary of education is going to make sure that can never happen to any of the other fraudsters that surround the fraudster in chief.

This is not an isolated example--the Trumpsters have settled multiple legal cases for pennies on the dollar, and the new Regional Admoinistrator for EPA in San Francisco was the lawyer for the oil pipeline company that just kept spilling oil because they didn't maintain their facilities.

Bigger alligators, feeding at the public trough, and throwing kickbacks to the rest of the crime syndicate.

Lest one think that this was over-zealous prosecution, DeVry had settled for $100 million in 2016. The Federal government under Trump has abandoned protecting the public from fraud and corporate abuse. https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/12/devry-university-agrees-100-million-settlement-ftc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 638, 639, 640 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 639 of 1354

Jump to: