myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 641, 642, 643 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LHDR

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
How does planting a spy in the other party's HQ differ from Watergate?
OOH! OOH! I know: One was done by Republicans, the other by Democrats.

I don't know. I think the FBI would have been criminally negligent had they not sent a spy to contact the Trump campaign.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I know you righty's are obsessed with Russia, as evidenced by the sophomoric discourse taking place here, but there's good news in the world today. Again, Trumps brain dead negotiating has landed us right back where we started with no tariffs. Larry Kudlow, and Steve Mnuchin( the Wall Streeters) smacked Peter Navarro( the old school protectionist) into giving China a break , in exchange for minuscule import obligations...What a joke, reminds me of the BS photo OP with Carrier in month 1....carry on.

Obsessed with Russia??? now that's a funny one Boggs..

Boggs prefers his Presidents to have photo ops with Luis Farrakhan and Che Guevara. Two of his most distinguished MENTORS....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
isobars wrote:

I don't know. I think the FBI would have been criminally negligent had they not sent a spy to contact the Trump campaign.

Even if any of it were true...COLLUSION IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW.
Planting a spy to spy on American citizens is a very high threshold to reach, and only a judge who was lied to or mislead would grant a warrant to do so.
The only thing more shameful is the silence from left wing scum like the ACLU.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
isobars wrote:

Planting a spy to spy on American citizens is a very high threshold to reach, and only a judge who was lied to or mislead would grant a warrant to do so.

...yeah obsessed with Russia. ZERO intelligent discussions on economy or international affairs, thousands on Russia. I didn't know you were a Farrakhan fan, that's unfortunate.
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could go under so many different headings. First, Trump takes money from a coal PAC, then he tries to roll back the limitations against dumping coal ash into streams. https://newrepublic.com/minutes/140704/trump-caps-off-long-day-letting-coal-companies-dump-waste-streams

But then, it turns out that bozo Pruitt and the coalies are too incompetent to actually change a regulation. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/epas-pruitt-praised-for-effectiveness-hits-bumps-in-his-rollback-campaign/2018/05/20/c6ca13d8-53b3-11e8-abd8-265bd07a9859_story.html?utm_term=.b5a12d35528d

Thank the goddess for sheer incompetence. If Trump wasn't such a sleaze bag, he might be able to get people with talent to work for him.

I talked with someone from the NRDC last week. They sue Trump once a week.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

this was run at FBI without even telling anyone at the justice department. I can not believe you are for people colluding with an enemy state to attack USA elections.

wow from a idot that may have cost america 100s of millions. Gee like the upper tier of the department of defense has ever been for liberals... what 9 out of 10 top are ultra partisan right wingers.

Well the FBI is the same, 9 out of 10 enforcement agents are ultra right wing. But the difference is in the FBI they have many of the upper right wing that do believe in justice. It becomes a tough one to be committed to justice and being a right winger.

What would you do when told over the years one or two individuals were outed by the russians as compromised individuals. And you warn one of the individuals and you find your warning was passed on to the russian KGB? Would you ever trust that individual and others that end up being linked to the russians taking money and clandestine meetings. and a General not even reporting it as required.

Then get an ally country notifying our intelligence that one of these key individuals in their opinion was committing treasonous acts.

what more do you need to launch a full investigation on those individuals.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
isobars wrote:

they did not know themselves but assumed they were up to illegal activities, treason. Why else would every single one of them including the president lie about their meetings with russians and put out lies and even obstruct justice? daaaaaa... treason...

lost count how many have pleaded guilty... is it 6.... record-setting.... and how many top level resignations?

isobars

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another difference: Nixon hired goons to do his dirty work. Obama turned our own DOJ against us.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Another difference: Nixon hired goons to do his dirty work. Obama turned our own DOJ against us.

you are so stupid it is amazing you could hold a job, you are a clear and present danger to america.

Idiot the so called informant worked for Nixon, Bush1. Was responsible for stealing President Carter's debate papers. Imagine that while in the cia he stole the president's papers and gave them to Bush1.

Now he was tasked with finding out how involved 3 people were with treason. Should we let treason and conspiring with our largest enemy go. Well seems the FBI did not even let the justice department know because they were afraid the justice department would act before the election allowing Clinton to win.

again the FBI is 9 out of 10 right wingers, like the military higher ups and all intelegence so called agencies.

BTW you moron goons as you called them were former CIA agents that nixon hired. Amazing how many he hired and none went to the government to tell about these illegal activities.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dam is breaking and suddenly the Left can no longer deny the Obama administration spied on Trump's campaign. So the instant new line is, but Trump is soooo bad that it was justified.

Well, that's exactly how I viewed an obscure 2-year senator, raised by communists partly in Hawaii, partly in Indonesia and mentored by terrorists in Chicago, with every marking of being a radical, whom the media refused to vet.

But see how that works? Anyone can believe an opponent's background is suspect. So the Left's new standard simply means the party in power reasonably may spy on opposition presidential candidates. What a travesty for a great nation. "That's not who we are as Americans" somebody once said.

One more note: The FBI's resistance to confirming or identifying its mole in the Trump campaign repeated the absurd national security canard that doing so could endanger the source's life. Well, the "source" has been identified as retired professor Stefan Halper and the FBI's and CIA's stonewalling has been revealed, again, as rubbish advanced only to protect the FBI from exposure and embarrassment.

My schadenfreude at these weekly, near daily disclosures of abuses by the prior administration is being overtaken by a sick feeling that unless there is serious accountability and prosecution, and even then, the American Republic may already be beyond saving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 641, 642, 643 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 642 of 1354

Jump to: