myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
xxxx, by your own definition, you're a failure, flunky, whatever. Do you have a PhD? Nope, you're a flunky with a B.Sc. Such a loser, by your standards, and a bigot by what you share and focus on.

troll boy going McVeigh-Trump...Nazi-Poster

Sorry for having to point that out to you, again.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
xxxx, by your own definition, you're a failure, flunky, whatever. Do you have a PhD? Nope, you're a flunky with a B.Sc. Such a loser, by your standards, and a bigot by what you share and focus on.

troll boy going McVeigh-Trump...Nazi-Poster

Sorry for having to point that out to you, again.

again your trolling ignorance... you are a trump hitler clone.

here you go again attacking a hearing impaired person from birth that has speech impairments and dyslexia from it. sorry to point out to you as a dyslexic I bet it is very rare to get university degrees.. Statistically, dyslexics also do not receive high school degrees to match the general population.

Quite amazing as a dyslexic I graduated top 5% of my class and had a almost perfect grade-point and scored top 1% in math/logic exams. Ya english was my grade deflater.

You I can see are just brain dead racist hater. I would bet there is a huge correlation in racists and lack of math/logic/stats ability as a general population. Yep by your definition that makes me a bigot of right-wing racists, but as I say your ability to understand the word is the debate.

http://debsedstudies.org/dyslexic-drop-out/

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like some cheese with you whine?

Considering what you shared, again, for the millionth time, about 1% this, and 5% that, it highlights what a loser you really are..... Of course, by the way you measure success. So tell us boy wonder, what was your excuse for not carrying on with your education, and fulfilling your own definition of a "winner". It's got to suck realizing you never measured up to your own standards when you think you're so freaking awesome and brilliant. Using your dyslexia is just a lame cop out. Face it, you're a total loser and failure by your own metrics.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:

Considering what you shared, again, for the millionth time, about 1% this, and 5% that, it highlights what a loser you really are..... Of course, by the way you measure success. So tell us boy wonder, what was your excuse for not carrying on with your education, and fulfilling your own definition of a "winner". It's got to suck realizing you never measured up to your own standards when you think you're so freaking awesome and brilliant. Using your dyslexia is just a lame cop out. Face it, you're a total loser and failure by your own metrics.

tooo funny, I was about a persons potential... I have several good friends that are dyslexics and are plumbers to union painters and as smart as can be. I can not fault them for not going to college as our system is not for liberals. They are both spectacular people intellectuals and great at their occupations.

But as noted you have no abilities in intellectual things except trolling, stalking with intent to harm because you hate liberals. Again you took action on your hate you racist... you are a trump McVeigh and have taken action on it, what I believe to be illegal. Just give me your info I requested and I will file a case in the courts to determine it. you chicken shiiiite...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

tooo funny, I was about a persons potential... I have several good friends that are dyslexics and are plumbers to union painters and as smart as can be. I can not fault them for not going to college as our system is not for liberals. They are both spectacular people intellectuals and great at their occupations.

But as noted you have no abilities in intellectual things except trolling, stalking with intent to harm because you hate liberals. Again you took action on your hate you racist... you are a trump McVeigh and have taken action on it, what I believe to be illegal. Just give me your info I requested and I will file a case in the courts to determine it. you chicken shiiiite...

Still whining and in denial I see.

Too funny is right. My best friend is definitely an ardent liberal, but not a bigoted one like yourself.

Intellectual things....how about getting paid by an engineering firm to figure out how to make a bottling line work after the mechanical and electrical engineers screwed it up to the tune of +/- $100k wasted.....just one example....in my late 20s figuring it all out for 40 somethings with degrees just like you.

Carry on whining......
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

Still whining and in denial I see.

Too funny is right. My best friend is definitely an ardent liberal, but not a bigoted one like yourself.

Intellectual things....how about getting paid by an engineering firm to figure out how to make a bottling line work after the mechanical and electrical engineers screwed it up to the tune of +/- $100k wasted.....just one example....in my late 20s figuring it all out for 40 somethings with degrees just like you.

Carry on whining......

ya right, donald.. I wouldn't hire you to fill a coke bottle...

again define bigot you racist....

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lies have consequences when president...

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2147169/meghan-markles-nephew-caught-knife-club-because-donald-trump

Meghan Markle’s nephew took knife to nightclub ‘because Donald Trump said London was like a war zone’

Quote:
Tyler Dooley, nephew of Britain’s newest royal Meghan Markle, took a knife to a London nightclub and then blamed US President Donald Trump’s warnings about the dangers of the British capital when he was stopped, it has emerged.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2147169/meghan-markles-nephew-caught-knife-club-because-donald-trump

Meghan Markle’s nephew took knife to nightclub ‘because Donald Trump said London was like a war zone’

Quote:
Tyler Dooley, nephew of Britain’s newest royal Meghan Markle, took a knife to a London nightclub and then blamed US President Donald Trump’s warnings about the dangers of the British capital when he was stopped, it has emerged.

Are you retarded with that tabloid trash? A story written to appeal to idiots like you.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP, I have to ask whether bajaDean's endless commentary is really worth responding to.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Quote:

Are you retarded with that tabloid trash? A story written to appeal to idiots like you.

Tooo funny go buy a brain because you have again proven you are such a low life Canadian stalking trump wanta bee idiot scum. To my knowledge the only one in Canada.

The South China Morning Post..... tabloid... hahahaha to funny how delusional you are. You ever watch fox news, read other of Murdochs papers like New York Post, you are so stupid.

again to date in all the years of me reading your religious hate staling trolling post, i have never seen but maybe one or two points by you that are above high school level. You are what trump brought up about right wingers being low-level thinkers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 12 of 44

Jump to: