myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Based on xxxxxx's response, he's not big on folks ignoring his posts.

SWC, you're going down the rabbit hole with xxxx...

Malibu Barfie, cry baby troll when you talk shiiite comes out... you have been in the toilet since the day you were born a trust fund shiii-te hole.

Last edited by real-human on Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, a total retard.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Like I said, a total retard.

Like I said over 50% of his posts are troll posts... No facts so ya troll... a McVeigh Nazi low-level thinker.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep roseanne... she is born to make people hate too. Trumps was loving her hate.. again promoting hate. as Rob Reiner points out will trump support the firing and ABC or will he be a coward and cut and run because he can not hurt his nazi, skin head, racist base.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/5/29/1767983/-Rob-Reiner-applauds-ABC-for-firing-Roseanne-then-challenges-Donald-Trump-bigly

Rob Reiner

@robreiner
Quote:
ABC has done the right thing. They’ve stood up against racism. It is our country’s original sin. But this is 2018 and it has no place in the hearts of decent people. Unfortunately our president has stoked these evil fires. If he doesn’t applaud ABC, he will continue to stoke evil

real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is despicable... he broke laws and admitted it and apologized... is a hater, can you imagine a dem ever pardoning such a low life...

trump is intentionally making a huge divide and from day one not trying to join or heal america. He is grabbing as much pussy as he can....

He is an illegitimate president, he did not win the election....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-announces-pardon-provocateur-dinesh-dsouza-142201969.html

Trump announces pardon for provocateur Dinesh D'Souza

real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/how-trump-uses-trolling-as-political-warfare-1244986435723

How Trump uses trolling as political warfare

and another method of hate of amaerica to make people hate.
http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/trump-using-conspiracy-theories-to-attack-mueller-investigation-1244305987781

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:
SWC, it's just a guilty pleasure to see him expose what a mutant rabid retard he is. It's just amusement while doing mundane clerical office tasks. It's hard to believe that someone that nutty actually exists, and responds in the manner he does. The best part? He thinks he's freaking brilliant!

While it's entertaining in a deviant way, the down side is that my right index finger gets really tired scrolling through all ofxxxx 's posts.

awe another right winger going McVeigh who knew little troll..

Are you saying you are a right wing jerk off at the keyboard.....

religious 900 club at least I have seen about 6 posts of your in all these years that have some sort of actual thought behind them other than your fox and murdoct lemming bs.

Like I said, a total retard!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:
SWC, it's just a guilty pleasure to see him expose what a mutant rabid retard he is. It's just amusement while doing mundane clerical office tasks. It's hard to believe that someone that nutty actually exists, and responds in the manner he does. The best part? He thinks he's freaking brilliant!

While it's entertaining in a deviant way, the down side is that my right index finger gets really tired scrolling through all ofxxxx 's posts.

religious 900 club at least I have seen about 6 posts of your in all these years that have some sort of actual thought behind them other than your fox and murdoct lemming bs.

troll boy, best you could do Nazi Poster boy... again your Candian neighbors called you a Nazi when you were a child and they were correct...

Hey troll boy hahahaha seems on other threads not as many posts are trolling anymore, pre a week or so ago as I pointed out up to 50-90% of your posts were probably trolling, now I have noticed you are trying to not troll as much, didn't I say I would have an impact here... hahahahah

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:

troll boy, best you could do Nazi Poster boy... again your Candian neighbors called you a Nazi when you were a child and they were correct...

Hey troll boy hahahaha seems on other threads not as many posts are trolling anymore, pre a week or so ago as I pointed out up to 50-90% of your posts were probably trolling, now I have noticed you are trying to not troll as much, didn't I say I would have an impact here... hahahahah

Your impact here is that everyone finds you annoying, that or a total idiot.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just incredible, the right would have had impeachment hearings on Obama, here trump says he is going to have some fun?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/grieving-mother-after-meeting-trump-it-was-talking-toddler?cid=eml_mra_20180601

Grieving mother after meeting Trump: ‘It was like talking to a toddler’

06/01/18 09:25 AM
By Steve Benen
Quote:
Donald Trump briefly spoke to reporters before boarding Air Force One yesterday, and the president talked about traveling to Texas, where “we’re going to have a little fun today.”

It was an odd choice of words: Trump was scheduled to meet with family members who lost loved ones at the recent mass shooting in a Houston-area high school. “Fun” wasn’t really the point.

An Associated Press report added that the president’s visit could’ve gone better.

Rhonda Hart, whose 14-year-old daughter, Kimberly Vaughan, was killed at the school, told The Associated Press that Trump repeatedly used the word ‘wacky’ to describe the shooter and the trench coat he wore. She said she told Trump, “Maybe if everyone had access to mental health care, we wouldn’t be in the situation.”

Hart, an Army veteran, said she also suggested employing veterans as sentinels in schools. She said Trump responded, “And arm them?” She replied, “No,” but said Trump “kept mentioning” arming classroom teachers. “It was like talking to a toddler,” Hart said.

It’s unfortunate, of course, that the president struggled to console a grieving mother during an incredibly difficult time, but if her reaction to meeting Trump sounds familiar, it’s because we’ve seen quite a few reports like these.

After the mass shooting in Parkland, Fla., for example, Trump called Samantha Fuentes, a student who’d been shot and was left with a piece of shrapnel lodged behind her right eye. “Talking to the president, I’ve never been so unimpressed by a person in my life,” she said after the conversation. “He didn’t make me feel better in the slightest.”

Around the same time, Trump hosted an event at the White House on school shootings, where he clutched talking points that had apparently been written for him. One of them read, “I hear you” – suggesting he needed to be reminded of this.

Before that, Trump reached out to Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson, after he was killed in Niger. When their conversation didn’t go well, the president ended up feuding with Ms. Johnson via Twitter.

In the fall, shortly after the massacre in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 14 of 44

Jump to: