myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Immigration and children
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
There was a system in place when Trump came into office, disparaged as “catch and release”, whereby 99% of those intercepted at the border reported when required. It cost less than the private prisons and didn’t separate the kids. There was also money for legal representation for children. Trump killed both of those programs. He has no heart, he has no soul. He is a criminal.

Complete Bullshit.....99%???

https://goodlatte.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=543
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elian Gonzales must be thinking, where were the democrats when Janet Reno was after me?!?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
I can't post the link from my phone. But, there was an article I read in Newsweek that illustrated that Trump won the election because of fear mongering about immigration.

This is not lost on his supporters. Keep this fear alive. It's why Trump is being such a hard ass on immigration. The problem is the demographics of the sensitive seats in Congress up for grabs in this mid term election. I think this is the split we are seeing between Trump and his party right now.

Politics plain and simple. The Democrats don't really need to do anything but watch from the sidelines on this. Not much could be done anyway.

Don't confuse REALITY with FEAR....

Prove it Matty! Show me some data that illegal immigration costs those voters in the rust belt that swung the election jobs. SHOW ME THE NUMBERS!
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
I can't post the link from my phone. But, there was an article I read in Newsweek that illustrated that Trump won the election because of fear mongering about immigration.

This is not lost on his supporters. Keep this fear alive. It's why Trump is being such a hard ass on immigration. The problem is the demographics of the sensitive seats in Congress up for grabs in this mid term election. I think this is the split we are seeing between Trump and his party right now.

Politics plain and simple. The Democrats don't really need to do anything but watch from the sidelines on this. Not much could be done anyway.

Prove it Matty! Show me some data that illegal immigration costs those voters in the rust belt that swung the election jobs. SHOW ME THE NUMBERS!

Don't hold your breath waiting. Mat-ty is all bluster, rehetoric and insults...and very short on facts.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Elian Gonzales must be thinking, where were the democrats when Janet Reno was after me?!?

what a friggen false equivalency.... what a low level thinker you are.. his mother died and father demanded him back you stupid moron...

IQ30...

Quote:
Elián González (born December 6, 1993) is a Cuban engineer who, as a young boy in 2000, became embroiled in a heated international custody and immigration controversy involving the governments of Cuba and the United States; his father, Juan Miguel González Quintana; his other relatives in Cuba and in Miami, Florida; and Miami's Cuban American community.

González's mother, Elizabeth Brotons Rodríguez, drowned in November 1999 while attempting to leave Cuba with González and her boyfriend to get to the United States.[1][2] The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) initially placed González with paternal relatives in Miami, who sought to keep him in the United States against his father's demands that González be returned to Cuba.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Cobo....think for yourself for a moment. DO YOU THINK WE CAN CONTINUE TO ABSORB ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH LITTLE TO NO EDUCATION AT ITS CURRENT LEVEL WITHOUT SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES???????????

Trump is following the law, and doing exactly what Dems were preaching less than ten years ago......Protect the border, when did dems turn their back on common sense and the American people????

I'll tell you when, when they realized they were losing middle America and DESPERATLY need to build a base at the bottom ....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Don't hold your breath waiting. Mat-ty is all bluster, rehetoric and insults...and very short on facts.

Thousand times more honest and informed than you. You're just another smug, snarky , know nothing DB.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Cobo....think for yourself for a moment. DO YOU THINK WE CAN CONTINUE TO ABSORB ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH LITTLE TO NO EDUCATION AT ITS CURRENT LEVEL WITHOUT SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES???????????

Trump is following the law, and doing exactly what Dems were preaching less than ten years ago......Protect the border, when did dems turn their back on common sense and the American people????

I'll tell you when, when they realized they were losing middle America and DESPERATLY need to build a base at the bottom ....

Desparate is the key word!!!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Matty. Just answer the question. Prove that illegal immigration takes jobs from the rust belt voters that swung this election. Because my source said those folks cast their votes out of fear. You claimed it was reality. So, just prove it.

Thinking for oneself is different than making up facts in a vacuum because you believe that's what the answer should be.

Don't distract this with why that base lost it's support of the Democrats. This just supports my assertion that they will believe a lie because they are desperate. Prove that Trump wasn't lying when he told these people illegal immigrants were taking their jobs.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Matty. Just answer the question. Prove that illegal immigration takes jobs from the rust belt voters that swung this election. Because my source said those folks cast their votes out of fear. You claimed it was reality. So, just prove it.

Thinking for oneself is different than making up facts in a vacuum because you believe that's what the answer should be.

Don't distract this with why that base lost it's support of the Democrats. This just supports my assertion that they will believe a lie because they are desperate. Prove that Trump wasn't lying when he told these people illegal immigrants were taking their jobs.

Whos jobs are they taken?. Painters, landscapers, gutter cleaning, kitchen help, bus boys, cleaners and countless other low skill jobs. Are you implying there are no illegals in the rust belt. Come on get real.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 9 of 59

Jump to: