myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberal vs Conservative Views
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mac wrote:
Aw, do you two feel better now than you can justify your tolerance of the racist bigots in the conservative movement with a false equivalency about people who are intolerant of racist bigotry?

Aww, do you feel slighted now that you have to come to grips with the fact that you're a hate filled bigot who withers away his retirement years bickering over anything and everything while kidding himself he's making a difference in this world,....er, um, stoking his ego.

Still waiting for you to substantiate these claims ---- I'm a poor white nationalist? White racism what? Back that up with a direct quote please.

LOL. NP. Do you read what you write or look in the mirror? You just pick fights here. Does that make you feel good? Go sailing or something.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NP--you have repeatedly called my intolerance of racism "bigotry." NW chimes in. It is a gross misuse of the term. I will plead guilty to being intolerant of the racism that has come to terrify the modern GOP. What is your excuse?

Look it up big guy.

Political Bigot – a person who is intolerant of people with different political opinions than their own. Politics is too often a competition between bigots or, at least, is swift to make people bigots who think they are fighting bigots when they are simply fighting over honest disagreements. It’s almost as if bigotry (as well as hypocrisy) is a virtue in politics, that political power turns us contemptuous and resentful towards one another.

did you get that from fake news? Did russian trolls make that one popular?

Here is Websters definition

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Quote:

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejuespecially:ially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/bigotry

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NP--you have repeatedly called my intolerance of racism "bigotry." NW chimes in. It is a gross misuse of the term. I will plead guilty to being intolerant of the racism that has come to terrify the modern GOP. What is your excuse?

Look it up big guy.

Political Bigot – a person who is intolerant of people with different political opinions than their own. Politics is too often a competition between bigots or, at least, is swift to make people bigots who think they are fighting bigots when they are simply fighting over honest disagreements. It’s almost as if bigotry (as well as hypocrisy) is a virtue in politics, that political power turns us contemptuous and resentful towards one another.

Quote:

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejuespecially:ially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Go back and read it really slow, and maybe it will sink in....but I highly doubt it.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
mac wrote:
Aw, do you two feel better now than you can justify your tolerance of the racist bigots in the conservative movement with a false equivalency about people who are intolerant of racist bigotry?

Aww, do you feel slighted now that you have to come to grips with the fact that you're a hate filled bigot who withers away his retirement years bickering over anything and everything while kidding himself he's making a difference in this world,....er, um, stoking his ego.

Still waiting for you to substantiate these claims ---- I'm a poor white nationalist? White racism what? Back that up with a direct quote please.

LOL. NP. Do you read what you write or look in the mirror? You just pick fights here. Does that make you feel good? Go sailing or something.

Yes, it makes me feel good to question people whose entire identity is based upon their ideology, and they use that to argue about everything and are so delusional that they think they're making a difference in this world. I wish I could go sailing, or anything, but I won't be doing anything for a long time.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Look it up big guy.

Quote:

Definition of bigot

Go back and read it really slow, and maybe it will sink in....but I highly doubt it.

again you fool it is a made up term to suit the so called white racist elitists, probably by your russian handlers troll boy.

again I am not a bigot for hating, pointing out, and not listening to pedophiles, just as I am not a bigot for rebutting and pointing out racists, Nazis, neo, nazis...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurts when you fit the description so perfectly, huh?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/new-words-in-the-dictionary-march-2018

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The traditional definition of a bigot: especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. (Miriam-Webster)

The right has added political intolerance to the definition. Congratulations. It loses the distinction, and blurs the difference between disagreement and prejudice. I disagree with the political views of the far right--but I am intolerant of racism. Keep trying to define it in a way that makes you feel superior.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The traditional definition of a bigot: especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. (Miriam-Webster)

The right has added political intolerance to the definition. Congratulations. It loses the distinction, and blurs the difference between disagreement and prejudice. I disagree with the political views of the far right--but I am intolerant of racism. Keep trying to define it in a way that makes you feel superior.

Don’t worry, no one wants to mess with your superiority complex.

coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
mac wrote:

Yes, it makes me feel good to question people whose entire identity is based upon their ideology, and they use that to argue about everything and are so delusional that they think they're making a difference in this world. I wish I could go sailing,

anything, but I won't be doing anything for a long time.

Did you get injured?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
mac wrote:

Yes, it makes me feel good to question people whose entire identity is based upon their ideology, and they use that to argue about everything and are so delusional that they think they're making a difference in this world. I wish I could go sailing,

anything, but I won't be doing anything for a long time.

Did you get injured?

Yup, sure did!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: