myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is QANON?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Who is QANON? Reply with quote

Anonymous IQ?
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know? This guy.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe this guy?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer how dare you start your own thread! Only mac or dean are allowed to do that. You have a lot to learn too. Your threads need to be very divisive, like you're "trolling" for hatred between people to keep that divisive fire burning. Then when they point out what a hateful bigot you are, you can call them trolls and deny that you're a hate filled angry bigot, and stupidly claim you only do it for some noble cause. Of course, you could always just look at that intro page, as I believe 95% of the threads are authored by these two and follow their "good intention" manner. I can't wait until I'm retired to spend most of my time being so pathetic.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
wsurfer how dare you start your own thread! Only mac or dean are allowed to do that. You have a lot to learn too. Your threads need to be very divisive, like you're "trolling" for hatred between people to keep that divisive fire burning. Then when they point out what a hateful bigot you are, you can call them trolls and deny that you're a hate filled angry bigot, and stupidly claim you only do it for some noble cause. Of course, you could always just look at that intro page, as I believe 95% of the threads are authored by these two and follow their "good intention" manner. I can't wait until I'm retired to spend most of my time being so pathetic.

This forum has been unhinged for years before I was even here with right wing racist and hate supporting...

You idiot asking for justice equality of minorities and dems is not hate. again you idiot in the USA every branch of government is controlled by the right wing, and got that way by illegal and in-human measures. Requesting the people with no branches of government to be silenced is a form of Nazism.

ya for years my big thread was the big lie the media is liberal... you know the Nazi propaganda tool used by Nazis that you repeat a lie long enough and it becomes the truth, IE BIG LIE. but then came trump... The russian pussygrabbing liar. Ya we should just let his crimes, racism, and calling for hate to go unchecked... tooo funny....

again when dems were found to have just accusers of sexual issues they have been removed from office, when the right say they grab them by the pussy they are hailed.

when the president lies 4 times a day you want the people to be in their place like the fake dictator.

you are a canadian, with Nazi and Putin heritage you should as some or someone have pointed out stop emulating the Russian trolls.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

This forum has been unhinged for years before I was even here with right wing racist and hate supporting...

You idiot asking for justice equality of minorities and dems is not hate. again you idiot in the USA every branch of government is controlled by the right wing, and got that way by illegal and in-human measures. Requesting the people with no branches of government to be silenced is a form of Nazism.

ya for years my big thread was the big lie the media is liberal... you know the Nazi propaganda tool used by Nazis that you repeat a lie long enough and it becomes the truth, IE BIG LIE. but then came trump... The russian pussygrabbing liar. Ya we should just let his crimes, racism, and calling for hate to go unchecked... tooo funny....

again when dems were found to have just accusers of sexual issues they have been removed from office, when the right say they grab them by the pussy they are hailed.

when the president lies 4 times a day you want the people to be in their place like the fake dictator.

you are a canadian, with Nazi and Putin heritage you should as some or someone have pointed out stop emulating the Russian trolls.

Hunkering down with the same stupidity is not a denying you're a bigot, it's only an attempt to condone your behavior. Dude, you are living the dream!

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

Hunkering down with the same stupidity is not a denying you're a bigot, it's only an attempt to condone your behavior. Dude, you are living the dream!

acording to your stupid russian troll points Nelson Mandella, Gandi , Martin Luther King were biggots.

again your russian handlers are the ones trying to change the dictionary meaning of biggot to include Mother Terresa.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

acording to your stupid russian troll points Nelson Mandella, Gandi , Martin Luther King were biggots.

again your russian handlers are the ones trying to change the dictionary meaning of biggot to include Mother Terresa.

Nope, but you sure are a divisive bigot with your broad paint brush. Don't flatter yourself with your false equivalencies. You're a vial human compared to those examples.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

Nope, but you sure are a divisive bigot with your broad paint brush. Don't flatter yourself with your false equivalencies. You're a vial human compared to those examples.

awe the poor child who was called a nazi by adult neighbors is talking, hey little boy come down to my area and lets go to court to see who is right, have invited you to go to court a few times. I will bet I will win big...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

awe the poor child who was called a nazi by adult neighbors is talking, hey little boy come down to my area and lets go to court to see who is right, have invited you to go to court a few times. I will bet I will win big...

Got any new material? Why would someone want to end up like your mechanic who was found mutilated in a garbage bag, while you were having another hissy fit in the courts with him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: