myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I scare myself
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: I scare myself Reply with quote

Since the days of the "know-nothings", no one ever thought to create a political party out of bigots and the unhinged--until Trump.

Amber Ferguson/The Washington Post)

Quote:
By Isaac Stanley-Becker
August 1

On Tuesday evening, the dark recesses of the Internet lit up with talk of politics.

“Tampa rally, live coverage,” wrote “Dan,” posting a link to President Trump’s Tampa speech in a thread on 8chan, an anonymous image board also known as Infinitechan or Infinitychan, which might be best described as the unglued twin of better-known 4chan, a message board already untethered from reality.

The thread invited “requests to Q,” an anonymous user claiming to be a government agent with top security clearance, waging war against the so-called deep state in service to the 45th president. “Q” feeds disciples, or “bakers,” scraps of intelligence, or “bread crumbs,” that they scramble to bake into an understanding of the “storm” — the community’s term, drawn from Trump’s cryptic reference last year to “the calm before the storm” — for the president’s final conquest over elites, globalists and deep-state saboteurs.

What Tuesday’s rally in Tampa made apparent is that devotees of these falsehoods — some of which are specific to faith in the president, others garden-variety nonsense with racist and anti-Semitic undertones — don’t just exist in the far reaches of the Web.

Believers in “QAnon,” as the conspiracy theory is known, were front and center at the Florida State Fairgrounds Expo Hall, where Trump came to stump for Republican candidates. As the president spoke, a sign rose from the audience. “We are Q,” it read. Another poster displayed text arranged in a “Q” pattern: “Where we go one we go all.”

The symbol appeared on clothing, too. A man and a woman wore matching white T-shirts with the YouTube logo encircled in a blue “Q.” The video-sharing website came under criticism this week for unwittingly becoming a platform for baseless claims, first promoted on Twitter and Reddit by QAnon believers, that certain Hollywood celebrities are pedophiles. A search for the name of one of those celebrities on Monday returned videos purporting to show his victims sharing their stories.

Trump himself has at times been a purveyor of conspiracy theories, most notably in refusing for years to back down from his false claim that Barack Obama was not born in the United States. He also asserted without evidence that Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower, peddled the debunked idea that millions of illegal votes cost him the popular vote and associated the father of Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with the assassin who shot John F. Kennedy.

But viewing their message boards, it’s clear that QAnon crosses a new frontier. In the black hole of conspiracy in which “Q” has plunged its followers, Trump only feigned collusion to create a pretense for the hiring of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who is actually working as a “white hat,” or hero, to expose the Democrats. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros are planning a coup — and traffic children in their spare time. J.P. Morgan, the American financier, sank the Titanic.

You couldn't make this shit up.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q is just someone having fun. Although apparently inside our government.

SO WHAT....
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Q is just someone having fun. Although apparently inside our government.

SO WHAT....

really, they are the PizzaGate conspirators that caused one of yours to go shoot up a pizza parlor. you mindless idiots, having your sicko fun...

swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Bard, it's clear that "Q" represents hate.

History has loads to say about hate and how it has manifested itself over millenniums.

You need to watch where things are heading, but then, maybe you really don't care.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

History has loads to say about hate and how it has manifested itself over millenniums.

You need to watch where things are heading, but then, maybe you really don't care.

Please show me the hate. Oh you mean all the hate against Trump and his supporters? Go ahead and park your car in any major US city with a trump sticker on it and see how long it lasts before it Burns to the ground
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Please show me the hate. Oh you mean all the hate against Trump and his supporters? Go ahead and park your car in any major US city with a trump sticker on it and see how long it lasts before it Burns to the ground

you idiot trump is government sponsored hate from the top you low-level thinker. pay your legal bills. The media is the bad guy for reporting on what he says and does.

he is out asking for hate everyday, no which-hunt, we have a right to know if he has broken serious laws anytime in his life, if he is lying when he tweets talks and so on, if he is a criminal, if he is a puppet of Putin, if he has conflict of interests, if he is violating the emoluments clause and if he is a rapist at any time in his life, if he worked with criminals, if he has broken any laws since running office to win the eection or any laws since being president..

Do you have a problem with the truth of these issues and serious matters? He certainly went after Obamas birth certificate for what 6 or so years very publicly and did not mind his lies about it.

again I had no problem with an independent counsel on Carter or Clinton, only had a problem with the second independent counsel on clinton when the first one said after 2 years he found no crimes. Again the right wing demanded all three and on Carter it was on his peanuts profits and it was in a blind trust. Clintons was on a land deal he lost money on years before he became president.

I know your low-level thinking can not debate these laser-guided points, as I have brought them up before, but when you can not debate the points all your statements are just an insult to america. If you can not debunk the points you are just a Putin type of Nazi lover, a trump supporter. .

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Are you expecting anyone to acknowledge that is a fact? Stop holding your breath. I know two people who have had their vehicles vandalized for their Trump stickers.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

I know your low-level thinking can not debate these laser-guided points, as I have brought them up before, but when you can not debate the points all your statements are just an insult to america. If you can not debunk the points you are just a Putin type of Nazi lover, a trump supporter. .

Is "laser guided" when you condone Clinton lying by stating his sexual relations were consensual? That kind of "laser guided"?

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Are you expecting anyone to acknowledge that is a fact? Stop holding your breath. I know two people who have had their vehicles vandalized for their Trump stickers.

I had my cars vandalized when I had dem signs on them. One a 928 Porsche. we dems learned a long time ago never to put a sticker on a nice car and or face what will happen.

again the president of the USA is calling for harm against not only protesters by his lemmings. He allows encourages racists and enables racist and these q pizzagate people to go shoot up a pizza place with their lies.

Show me one dem asking for harm.

again Palin put a target on peoples heads and one was shot.

trump and his hate rallies working his q people to go confront the media. again trumps lies should not go unchallenged. He spent 6 years saying and lying Obama a sitting president was not aa real American and he had the proof. and his haters yelling lock her up after 4 years or so of investigations and she even testified over a incident that the right wing controlled congress cut the funding on security in the state department.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Is "laser guided" when you condone Clinton lying by stating his sexual relations were consensual? That kind of "laser guided"?

you russian troll, again Kenneth Star the second independent counsel did investigate that, and found that the few females that stated it were not credible to bring charges. At least one had signed a sworn affidavit before without compensation that it never took place. Again not one grand jury indictment.

So when an ultra partisan right winger who hated clinton ran the investigation for years and no indictment well I believe that is done. and I do ask the same level in investigation on trump because the numbers of females accusing and even raping a child are astounding.

your russian handlers just do not like to bring up these facts do they...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: