myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
North Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok say it ain't so. The world says NK is cheating on all fronts still.

Before we were able to take action on the cheating that moves all his programmes along. But trump now cannot enforce sanctions because if he does the idiot will then again claim bad faith. So we are in a much worse position than before. No one to enforce illegal sanctions which is accelerating his ability to have massive weapons arsenal. The only thing that was limiting it was enforcing sanction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-urges-us-drop-124310489.html

North Korea urges US to drop sanctions as it accuses Washington of 'acting opposite' to Singapore pledges

Quote:
North Korea’s state media called on Monday for the United States to ditch crippling economic sanctions as a reward for Pyongyang’s show of good faith in ending its nuclear weapons testing and transferring the remains of American troops killed in the Korean War.

The calls came just days after a confidential United Nations report concluded that the pariah regime has not stopped its nuclear and missile programmes, and continues to conduct illegal trades of oil, coal and other commodities, reported Reuters.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But..I thought tRump was superman?
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

No, that would be Comey
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Work in progress.....bottom line, Trump has made HISTORICAL progress with North Korea and the left are to juvenile to admit it..
mac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

First laugh of the day. The right wet their pants over Trump going to Korea without waiting for any substantive results. I'd love to play basketball with Matty--he takes every pump fake.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

First laugh of the day. The right wet their pants over Trump going to Korea without waiting for any substantive results. I'd love to play basketball with Matty--he takes every pump fake.

No substantive results ?????? tell the to the families of the HEALTY RETURNED HOSTAGES, AND THE OTHER FAMILIES WHO CAN NOW BURY THEIR LOVE ONES...........you fucking ignorant old liberal POS..

Historical sanctions imposed by the UN....HISTORICAL.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-n-imposes-sanctions-on-north-korea-1522461528
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

No substantive results ?????? tell the to the families of the HEALTY RETURNED HOSTAGES, AND THE OTHER FAMILIES WHO CAN NOW BURY THEIR LOVE ONES...........you fucking ignorant old liberal POS..

Historical sanctions imposed by the UN....HISTORICAL.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-n-imposes-sanctions-on-north-korea-1522461528

It is nice for the families to know that their family sacrifice is a stall to potential allow 10s of millions of americans to die. I would say its downside is so much the opposite of what their loved ones died for or would want as a consequence.

trust fund kid while you pay tic tac toe the real world plays chess. You are just lucky you are a trust fund kid with your lack of ability to think.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geee ya figure ... other countries are not co-operating anymore with sanctions... daaaa you stupid friggen right wingers.... including MADD-DY

again so china is not allowing NK to violate sanctions and before they were not. So can we say that we are now way less safe than ever... Trumps tic-tac-toe in the world of chess is pathetic and low-level thinkers, ya right wingers in idiots they follow over a cliff.

HP
Trump Calls Off Pompeo’s North Korea Trip

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Friday canceled Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s planned trip to North Korea, citing a lack of “sufficient progress” in denuclearization talks.

“I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” Trump tweeted Friday.
“Additionally,” he continued, “because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place).”

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he will have nearly doubled his arsenal since trump made his so called friend agreement in the next year.

http://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/north-korea-still-making-nukes-despite-trump-s-victory-lap-1317124675967

North Korea still making nukes despite Trump's victory lap

Quote:
NBC’s Courtney Kube reports on new intelligence revealing the regime’s escalated efforts to conceal its nuclear activity, despite Trump’s celebratory Tweets about Kim Jon Un

https://www.armscontrol.org/taxonomy/term/168?page=1

Last edited by real-human on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK, will either behave or not. But I do enjoy the idiots predicting doom. Trump is winning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: