myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one is sad, he seemed like such an accomplished right winger very rare... with a war on corruption. He is not as despicable as trump McVeigh Hastert but he is right there under them, I guess he needs to be a footnote in his own book.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/judge-who-literally-wrote-the-book-on-corruption-indicted-on-fraud-charges/

Judge Who Literally Wrote the Book on Corruption Indicted on Fraud Charges

Quote:
West Virginia Supreme Court Justice Allen Loughry, who authored a book on political corruption in his home state, was indicted on 22 federal charges, ranging from fraud to witness tampering, for alleged corruption of his own.

According to the indictment, Loughry fraudulently used a government-issued credit cards for personal use, took an historic Supreme Court desk back to his house for use in a “home office,” and then lied about it to cover it up. Prosecutors says the Justice Loughry falsified the mileage on trips he took in a Supreme Court car, for which he used a government card for payment. They also say he claimed to use government vehicles for business, when he was really using them–and credit cards– for personal use. He also allegedly lied to fellow Supreme Court Justices about it.

The indictment says that when confronted with allegations, Loughry lied about his actions and tried to accuse others of fraud. On top of that, he allegedly tried to influence the testimony of a Supreme Court employee before a grand jury inquired about court expenditures, after a news report came out that looked into the cost of his office renovations.

Loughry is now facing charges including wire fraud, making false statements, witness tampering, and mail fraud. In 2006, when he was a law clerk, Loughry published a book, titled, Don’t Buy Another Vote, I Won’t Pay for a Landslide: The Sordid and Continuing History of Political Corruption in West Virginia. The indictment points this out, and also notes that Loughry’s Supreme Court bio mentions the book, and that he is a frequent speaker on issues including government, politics, and ethics reform.

The Supreme Court Justice, who refused to comment to reporters after a court appearance on Wednesday, has been suspended without pay pending the case. Loughry originally took office in 2012, slated for the standard 12 year term, and became the court’s Chief Justice in January of 2017.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/rep-jim-jordan-denies-claims-against-him-1270571587513

Rep. Jim Jordan denies claims against him

Quote:
Rep. Jim Jordan, accused of neglecting college wrestlers' decades-old allegations of sexual abuse by their Ohio State University team doctor, denied the claims against him. The panel discusses Jordan and new Axios reporting on Trump's blind spot

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be a liberal at a defence contractor and you are not welcome.

Be a right-wing racist and man they love ya... Well isn't that why we have trump?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/5/1778209/-Northrop-Grumman-mute-on-employing-white-supremacist-and-arming-him-with-national-security-secrets

Northrop Grumman mute on employing white supremacist and arming him with national security secrets

Quote:
He's a doctoral student. He's got a government-issued security clearance. And apparently he's also working for defense contractor Northrop Grumman while attending white supremacist rallies and participating in the Rise Above Movement (RAM), a southern California group that stokes hate against Muslims, Jews, and immigrants. His name is Michael Miselis and here's what ProPublica writes of his involvement in last year's white supremacist rally in Charlottesville:

During one encounter, the unidentified man in the red hat pushed an African-American protester to the ground and began pounding on him, video of the episode shows; moments later, a known RAM member choked and bloodied a pair of female counterprotesters. The possible RAM member also had turned up in video shot during hours of combat at a Trump rally in Berkeley, as well. Wearing protective goggles to ward off pepper spray, the man fought alongside RAM members, wrestling one protester to the ground and punching others.

That man turned out to be Miselis, who at 29 is currently a Ph.D. student in UCLA's aerospace engineering program. At a Northrop Grumman plant in Redondo Beach, CA, Miselis works as a systems engineer and has access to sensitive national security information. ProPublica reports that the type of security clearance Miselis has would typically be run through the Office of Personnel Management and then the Defense Department.

Northrop Grumman did not respond to several requests for comment. However, interviews with current and former Northrop employees, as well as an internal email, make clear the company knows of Miselis’ actions in Charlottesville and involvement with RAM. [...] So far, it seems, the company has taken no action against Miselis, who remains employed.

Coddling white supremacists and giving them access to high-level national security is definitely the way to Make America Great Again. Thanks for doing your part, Northrop Grumman.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fired from Fox News over sex harassment cover-up, hired by Trump
07/05/18 09:02PM
Quote:
Gabriel Sherman, special correspondent for Vanity Fair, discusses the history of Fox News as a platform for Republicans, and Donald Trump's appointment of disgraced Fox News executive Bill Shine as White House deputy chief of staff for communications

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

• Gretchen Carlson slammed the White House for hiring former Fox News executive Bill Shine. Shine resigned from Fox last year after reportedly attempting to cover up sexual harassment complaints.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just another day just another right wing parinoid gun finatic cold blooded killer...

again this is a right wing Weaver, wacko in Waco, way to live, government is the boogyman (you know the heros to McVeigh) and the right wing ...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article214111509.html

Beheaded woman’s car was stolen and dumped. Sword inside exposed her killer, cops say

Quote:
Quote:
Before moving to Washington, Gonzales and Cunningham were members of the U.S. Air Force reserves in California. But Gonzales left the service after he was charged with firing a weapon in his yard, triggering a standoff with a SWAT team in Los Banos, according to the Los Banos Enterprise.

“I was shocked and stunned at what happened to my sister,” Cunningham’s 22-year-old sister Emma said in a phone interview with the Merced Sun-Star. “But I was not surprised he was the person of interest.”

Gonzales’ friend told authorities Gonzales is a “bunker nut” who was attempting to live “off the grid,” the Stanwood Camano News reports. He was also worried the government would seize his weapons, the friend said.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/william-mary-board-rescinds-bill-cosby-honorary-degree-192323958.html

William & Mary board rescinds Bill Cosby honorary degree

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager
Very similar to when Major Dick Winters died last year. His death was not picked up until a few weeks after by the media, and that was only because a major TV hit miniseries was made about the 'Band of Brothers'.
Shifty
A must read
And think of the media circus, flags at half-staff, and all the things that were said of Whitney Houston when she died and Michael Jackson when he died. This hero died with barely anyone's notice.

"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager

Shifty volunteered for the airborne in WWII and served with Easy Company of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment , part of the 101st Airborne Infantry. If you've seen Band of Brothers on HBO or the History Channel, you know Shifty. His character appears in all 10 episodes, and Shifty himself is interviewed in several of them.

I met Shifty in the Philadelphia airport several years ago. I didn't know who he was at the time. I just saw an elderly gentleman having trouble reading his ticket. I offered to help, assured him that he was
at the right gate, and noticed the " Screaming Eagle ," the symbol of the 101st Airborne, on his hat.

Making conversation, I asked him if he'd been in the 101st Airborne or if his son was serving. He said quietly that he had been in the 101st. I thanked him for his service, then asked him when he served,
and how many jumps he made. Quietly and humbly, he said "Well, I guess I signed up in 1941 or so, and was in until sometime in 1945 ..." at which point my
heart skipped.

At that point, again, very humbly, he said "I made the 5 training jumps at Toccoa, and then jumped into Normandy . . . do you know where Normandy is?" At this point my heart stopped.
I told him "yes, I know exactly where Normandy is, and I know what D-Day was." At that point he said "I also made a second jump into Holland, into Arnhem." I was standing with a genuine war hero ... and then I realized that it was June, just after the anniversary of D-Day.

[My comment: I realize that most people under 50 or 60 have no clue what these places and events refer to, because so many of today's history teachers are far left freaks who have no regard for heroism, the military, or the occasional necessity for war. That's really sad, if only for the risk of repeating forgotten history. My dad fought in the middle of that war, I've met Chuck Yeager, and I've watched many scores of commercial movies and government documentaries about this stuff, so it's not just homework to me.]

I asked Shifty if he was on his way back from France , and he said "Yes.. And it 's real sad because, these days, so few of the guys are left, and those that are, lots of them can't make the trip." My heart was in my throat and I didn't know what to say.

I helped Shifty get onto the plane and then realized he was back in coach while I was in First Class. I sent the flight attendant back to get him and said that I wanted to switch seats. When Shifty came forward, I got up out of the seat and told him I wanted him to have it, that I'd take his in coach.

He said "No, son, you enjoy that seat. Just knowing that there are still some who remember what we did and who still care is enough to make an old man very happy." His eyes were filling up as he said it.
And mine are brimming up now as I write this.

Shifty died on Jan. l7 after fighting cancer.
There was no parade.

No big event in Staples Center .

No wall-to-wall, back-to-back 24x7 news coverage.

No weeping fans on television.

And that's not right!

Let's give Shifty his own memorial service, online, in our own quiet way.

Please forward this email to everyone you know. Especially to the veterans

Rest in peace , Shifty.

Chuck Yeager, Maj. General [ret.]

P.S. I think that it is amazing how the " media" chooses our "heroes" these days... Elvis, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston & the like.
"SHIFTY" - an incredible American hero.
Please do me a favor and pass this on so that untold thousands can read it.
We owe no less to our REAL Heroes.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life.”
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
"Shifty" By Chuck Yeager
Chuck Yeager, Maj. General [ret.]

P.S. I think that it is amazing how the " media" chooses our "heroes" these days... Elvis, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston & the like.
"SHIFTY" - an incredible American hero.
Please do me a favor and pass this on so that untold thousands can read it.
We owe no less to our REAL Heroes.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life.”

great story but I would have made him take the first class seat anyways.

but his political hate of america really destroys his argument, that is not the lesson what so ever. He himself is to politically biassed to understand the lesson. really a shame. he a general, is a disgrace to the uniform for which it stands.

perfect example for this thread.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Shifty know agent bone spurs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 26 of 47

Jump to: