myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the time comes, let's see if Donald Trump hands over his tax returns to Mueller. So far he has refused, unlike all modern presidents, to reveal his tax returns. I'm thinking that he has lots to hide, and in your heart, you know I'm right about that.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
When forced to watch cable news I watch CNN.. Last I checked I'm not a "clueless airhead"...That would be like me saying 100% of Fox News Viewers are old pissed off stupid white guys....

They have lost almost all credibility and in the toilet ratings wise.

Basically The Trump hate channel 24/7

Fox is second only to Bloomberg in trust...And kicks ass in the ratings....so there's a whole lot of us pissed of white guys.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
When forced to watch cable news I watch CNN.. Last I checked I'm not a "clueless airhead"...That would be like me saying 100% of Fox News Viewers are old pissed off stupid white guys....

Fox is second only to Bloomberg in trust...And kicks ass in the ratings....so there's a whole lot of us pissed of white guys.

That's true. I don't like the loud mouth night time bloviators... But, if I need news for a current event, I'll still flip it on to CNN. You are referring to the talk shows, which are all an annoying waste of time.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

idiot you are talking cable news you moron. Using your logic then because the major networks have numbers much higher and by your book they are all liberal other than fox and bloomberg that means there are a heck of a lot more pissed off people than you angry hateful racist white guys.

here are the fox numbers and here are the prime networks you moron, a 10 to one ratio... not including msnbc and cnn.

January 2018 Ratings: Fox News Is Cable News’ Most-Watched Network For 16 Years Straight
e ratings for January, 2018 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):

Quote:
Prime time (Mon-Sun): 2,456,000 total viewers / 476,000 A25-54

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-network-news-ratings-20170927-story.html

Quote:
The average number of viewers watching network evening newscasts each night during the 2016-17 season was 23.1 million, down 4% from the 2015-16 season. In the morning, the three networks' total was 12.2 million viewers, a decline of 5% from the previous year.

hahahahaahah MADDDD-ie is a moron...

Last edited by real-human on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more payback by the treasonous ill-ligitimate president to Putin,

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/russia-likely-approve-trumps-latest-signing-statement?cid=eml_mra_20180814

Russia is likely to approve of Trump’s latest signing statement

noting crimea is part of russia....

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
well well, a trump appointed federal judge rejects throwing out the case of the russia investigation....

So can we say now that when a trump appointed federal judge rules the case is valid and Mueller is correct in his charging people that it is not a witch hunt as the right wing stupid lemmings claim?

Glad you like Trump's picks....more to come.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Lets not forget the whole lot of pissed off black guys and ladies as well, who go to FNC. They've been lied to by the dems for far too long, and its becoming obvious to them as they compare all the new jobs they have been getting since Trump was elected, a number that has already far surpassed the number of new jobs for blacks under the 8 years of the Obama administration.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if commey told you about president was asking him to lay off russia investigation in any way. Or you were working on the investigation... l your fired...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-team-destroying-careers-of-comey-witnesses-one-by-one-1298381891969?v=raila

Trump team destroying careers of Comey witnesses one by one

Quote:
Rachel Maddow points out that six of the seven people James Comey told about his meetings with Donald Trump are gone or leaving the FBI, with the one who hasn't been made into a political punching bag, David Bowdich, firing Peter Strzok, contrary to FBI personnel office guidance.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omarosa trumps friend of 15 or so years is potentially going to bring trump down, she is grabbing him by the pussy. she is a whistleblower on the whitehouse of corruption and lies. hahahahahahaha

it is rumored that the people in the whitehouse are so scared that she will be releasing their lies corruption and so on that they have been involved in. They are panicking. They can all assume she has recordings of everything and could put all of them in jail. yeeee haaa and so desrvingly so.

She just said trump absolutely knew about the emails before wikileaks before it was released.... again showing trump lied about all, again why do you lie about ever talking with, dealing with Russians if there is nothing wrong with getting their help to elect you.

again Mueller probe is now or will be including her stuff.. And the probe says all illegal activities that are found during, which would mean from all her tapes all illegal whitehouse activities.... yeeee haaaa....

happy days are here again... time for truth and justice to come out.

hahahaha

mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More obstruction of justice:

Quote:
By Aaron Blake
Senior reporter
August 16 at 8:01 AM
It really was the Russia investigation all along.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal posted late Wednesday, President Trump once again gave away the ballgame when it comes to his efforts to affect the probe and tear down its leaders (both current and former). He confessed that his true motivation for revoking former CIA director John Brennan’s security clearance was the “rigged witch hunt” that Brennan once “led.”

“I call it the rigged witch hunt; [it] is a sham,” Trump told the Journal’s Peter Nicholas and Michael C. Bender. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

You could be forgiven for having flashbacks to Trump’s interview with NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt in the aftermath of his firing last year of James B. Comey as FBI director. Then, as now, the White House offered a series of motivations for the crackdown on a person who was a liability in the Russia probe. Then, as now, it seemed clear what the actual motivation was. And then, as now, Trump appeared to go out and just admit the actual motivation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 179 of 281

Jump to: