myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 725, 726, 727 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
the fact I do not think

Oh well, looks like Dean got one thing correct about himself. The rest, "I'm the victim here....waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaa!"

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
XXX: "I do not think I have heard the right wingers cry about my language, it is the substance of my posts that angers them, the noting of how they mcVeigh."

I wasn't going to post on this current subject line anymore, but that is the funniest thing I've read yet!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You sure don't make us non-liberals angry, all we have to do is consider the source, you. For us to become angry about your "substance", first we'd have to take you seriously, and we don't. That's why the vast majority of your posts go unanswered, by anybody, left or right, I guess you haven't noticed that.

Again been on plenty of other boards that are purely political. And again as I have said before with some right-wingers that do have high IQs,. Here on this forum seems the IQ is limited to the left, ad plenty of very high IQ left wingers here. As I have mentioned before what has amazed me over the years is as a whole how smart windurfers are, at least the liberal ones, their IQs are in general way above the norm... Ya I grew up with a father whos IQ was one of the top of a national Lab, and his lab friends also all top PhD physicists were also tops of the USA, so ya I think I have a bit more exposure to geniuses level people than most. Ya, I tied the national lab chess champion in a game of chess before. The right on this forum which is strange are about the dumbest I have ever encountered. They can not back up their points when challenged EVER, theuy just lemming the brietbart lies.

On other forums, there are many high IQ right wingers that try but I beat them to a pulp too. Please find one of your right wing friends that can take me on. All you crybabies do is McVeigh which also means and includes stalk release personal information troll.

see I say I have won anytime any of the above occur that makes you break laws or forum rules. Especially when I challenge you idiots and those on the left to put links to anything where I started it and are so over the top worthy of stalking and releasing personal information. Again as I have said give me your personal infor such for a lawsuit and come down here and we can see who is correct in a court of law. I have no problem proving what I say.

again in all the years I have been posting not one person has been able to link to a post of anything so outrageous i have posted with links, where I started it and deserving of stalking and or releasing personal information on the internet. I have made offer that I would leave or they would if I showed I did not start it or they have said worse to a few. which by the way has a basis in human law, it is called, unclean hands in a court. basically, it says if you started it you can not ask for a remedy ever... so once you troll, stalk and so on break laws I can reply in kind. That is why I mark your trolling posts with a note stating it.

make my day low-level thinker IQ30.... please if you have a friend on the right with a IQ above way above 30 please bring them on.... watch how i rip them to McVeigh or runn and not return.

Well, I have to say one Masters or PhD in math right winger on another forum never did McVeigh. When I had joined that board they (the liberals) warned me that no one could debate him with things related to math because of it. (I caught him several times fudging and one time completely wrong and he I have to say accepted my criticism.) He really was one of the best right wingers I had ever debated, and if he would have run for any office I probably would vote for him.

but he certainly did leave from posting very much, he also worked for the RNC of nevada. The one I nailed his ash with was he and his wife did a very honorable thing and adopted a black child. I gave him major plusses for that but he tried to weaponize it. And I hit him hard, IE i asked him if he was going to teach the child about his culture and was he capable of doing that. he, of course, tried to weaponize it. And i asked him if Nazis should be allowed to adopt Jewish children??? And then to be weaponized against their own culture/heritage? Same with I asked should a partisan republican be an allowed to adopt a black child to weaponize the child against blacks? He already had not been posting much at that time and he even posted less after that. He never replied to that one and never used his child as a weapon again to me.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean it would have been easier just to say you’re a perpetual jerk.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
xxx it would have been easier just to say you’re a perpetual jerk.

troll, stalker, a kgb Nazi Poster

as a side note I post the same style every political forum, and none cry as much as this forum, but in other forums, they are moderated, and people like NP, maDD-dy, nw30, swindler, and so on would have been kicked off like on other forums. I have NEVER been kicked off any of them and all others were heavily moderated. In fact, i receive invites from people/posters to join other political forums from posters that were IQs over mine. hahaha

Right wingers tried and tried, but I always was able to show where they were the ones starting it and trolling and it was a multiple of in general 20 to 500 to one in attacks.

One other right winger stalked me on another forum, he was an attorney and got kicked off the forum. He claimed he even knew the owner of the right wing largest paper in Nevada where the forum was. I would note to the moderators there they were enabling right wing hate and I believed someday they would be sued for it. I would tell them I would testify they were warned, which would have probably increased payout by a factor of 10.. They eventually ended the political forum I am assuming for that reason. Ultra partisan Sheldon Adelson now ownes that media, the largest paper in Nevada. Before a media owner right wing trust fund kid did.

what was also funny is the right wing owned media moderator would ask me to take the high road and not respont to attacks, I would tell him what you mean you can not stop your right wing base from being idiots and you expect me to take it.... and not defend myself? hahahah

Last edited by real-human on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
NP wrote:
xxx it would have been easier just to say you’re a perpetual jerk.

troll

facts not entered into evidence...

again have you ever been asked by an intelligent person (I am not talking about people like you (racists, neo nazis, nazis, KKK, skin heads, Trump clones/base, ) to join any political forums?

see I again win, when you go McVeigh...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
NP wrote:

mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The troll who complains about name-calling--name calls:

"Dean it would have been easier just to say you’re a perpetual jerk."

Does anyone else notice how little of substance NP posts except trolling?

The predictable response will be, "mac is worse." A difference of degree, not of kind.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The troll who complains about name-calling--name calls:

"Dean it would have been easier just to say you’re a perpetual jerk."

Does anyone else notice how little of substance NP posts except trolling?

The predictable response will be, "mac is worse." A difference of degree, not of kind.

Would you like a tissue?

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it would be mac to come to Dean's defense.
"The mac and Dean show" trying to move up in the ratings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 725, 726, 727 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 726 of 1354

Jump to: