myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
John McCain - Respected
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: John McCain - Respected Reply with quote

60 Years of service to the country. A man not without his faults by his own admission.
Maybe the last honorable replublican to say it as it was and stand for reason and truth and not for party lines!

RIP!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9437

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all his fiery character, John McCain was able to work successfully for years across party lines on decidedly important legislation. Isn't that what we should be looking for right now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8424

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
For all his fiery character, John McCain was able to work successfully for years across party lines on decidedly important legislation. Isn't that what we should be looking for right now?


Ah. The media referred to McCain as a racist when he ran against Obama. Now they're brainwashing the masses that they liked the "hero". Don't fall for this. He was a hero, who was never respected by the media industrial complex until he died.....and of course hated Trump
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6162

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
For all his fiery character, John McCain was able to work successfully for years across party lines on decidedly important legislation. Isn't that what we should be looking for right now?


Ah. The media referred to McCain as a racist when he ran against Obama. Now they're brainwashing the masses that they liked the "hero". Don't fall for this. He was a hero, who was never respected by the media industrial complex until he died.....and of course hated Trump


Too bad he had to die being such a DB. Great American in many ways, but a petty little shit in others ways...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9437

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you guys want to go off track on nonsense?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Why do you guys want to go off track on nonsense?


The Guru and Wet-ty show their true colors!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6162

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Why do you guys want to go off track on nonsense?


The Guru and Wet-ty show their true colors!



He lied to his constituents about ending Obamacare , then went to Washington and cast the final vote against his promises only to hurt Trump.

He thought his petty little beef with Trump was more important than what he had promised MILLIONS.. That's a petty little man, I lost all respect for on that day...

Listening to you clown liberal praise him is hilarious, you only like him because he dissed Trump....2 years ago you would not have given him the time of day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9437

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you act like McCain's political career was all about being against Donald Trump. You guys are just whores for Trump. Just a shallow and ugly reflection of your obvious bias and prejudice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3365

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John McCain was a true American hero. I disagreed with him plenty of times but always respected the man. He represented what was good in politics...he could rise above the fray when needed.

The fact that both Matty and Malibu spoke despairingly of him sort of makes the case that he was, indeed, an honorable man. You guys are completely clueless and that is truly sad.

RIP Senator McCain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8424

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
John McCain was a true American hero. I disagreed with him plenty of times but always respected the man. He represented what was good in politics...he could rise above the fray when needed.

The fact that both Matty and Malibu spoke despairingly of him sort of makes the case that he was, indeed, an honorable man. You guys are completely clueless and that is truly sad.

RIP Senator McCain.


CB, you've gone full blown moron. My comment was about the media brainwashing and re-characterization of McCain.

But since you ask, he died a vindictive asshole, and lived a great and heroic life. He even banned Sarah Palin from his funeral. Class act. Maybe blame it on the brain cancer, but his family should have stepped in and set him straight. Palin ALWAYS RESPECTED HIM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group