myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
John McCain - Respected
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
A blankie for echo-chamber chumps like Pot-ty. Are you cozy under you lil blankie Pot-ty? Awww lil foul mouth Pot-ty is soooo cute. Don't you just wanna cuddle up with him? He is sooo adorable! Rolling Eyes

You're an idiot....let me guess, engineer? You sound like a total dork, pocket protector type...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I would describe it as propaganda for those who LOVE hearing things that reinforce beliefs and bias' they have had for a long time. It becomes a need based thing for weak minded conservatives, like a blankee a toddler can't live without...

52% negative coverage on Trump...Sort of bust your moronic and ignorant post?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I can see why you watch and applaud Fox News. They have exactly what you want, and that's readily reflected in your negative views and opinions, particularly of Democrats and those of us on the left. I have to think that the truth and a balanced view of things isn't that important to you.

The PBS Newshour must be a desert for a guy like you and your right wing cohorts here.

Actually their coverage of Trump is 52 percent NEGATIVE!!! according to a recent Harvard media study....So guess what? you're wrong nitwit.

really negative ratings coverage on a guy who lies every Day ABOUT CRITICALLY IMPORTANT ISSUES? GOOO FIGURE, OH HE MUST BE SUCH A VICTIM RAPING 13 YEAR OLD CHILDREN....

Oh lying about no one in his administration ever dealt with russiansbefore during the election... ohhh he is such a victim

Oh paying off who knows how many people for rape, molestation and adultery oh he is such a victim.

vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
A blankie for echo-chamber chumps like Pot-ty. Are you cozy under you lil blankie Pot-ty? Awww lil foul mouth Pot-ty is soooo cute. Don't you just wanna cuddle up with him? He is sooo adorable! Rolling Eyes

You're an idiot....let me guess, engineer? You sound like a total dork, pocket protector type...

So, engineers are idiots? They probably have more education and brains then you foul mouth Pot-ty.

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”

― Spencer W. Kimball
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

So, engineers are idiots? They probably have more education and brains then you foul mouth Pot-ty.

― Spencer W. Kimball

Just because you're educated doesn't exclude you from being an idiot. Brains , common sense, and simple logic you are born with, not taught. I work with engineers everyday , of course their smart people, but I can spot one a mile away..
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

― Spencer W. Kimball

Just because you're educated doesn't exclude you from being an idiot. Brains , common sense, and simple logic you are born with, not taught. I work with engineers everyday , of course their smart people, but I can spot one a mile away..

ya in MADD-dy world you get to the moon with idiot right wing tin foil type folksy un-educated types to design the systems.... Yep you prevent hacking with the dumbest people too. Yep those defense systems are by them KKK idiots too. you moron our national defense in more ways than one requires a more educated workforce.

Do you think national defense is better with the most educated workforce or the dumbest?

vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

― Spencer W. Kimball

Just another example of you being arrogant and incorrect. I'm not an engineer. Carry on in your ignorance. But, bonus points for not using profanty.

BTW...it's "they're smart..." Not "their smart..." Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: