myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Seriously Trump not allowed at funerals... of top republic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Wow, is isobars now up to 55 folks on his killfile list? I'm thinking that he must be exceedingly proud of his list of enemies. So much so that he occasionally has to crow about it in his odd sort of way.

You're pretty much doing the same thing.....crowing, that is.

swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's totally BS NP, because I'm nothing like isobars. But, like isobars, you like being a bit of problem for others in your time spent here, so you're kind of crowing too. Our righteous Canadian crow.

Sadly, you can't keep it contained to just BajaDean.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-thought-he-had-special-connection-to-the-queen-and-was-surprised-he-wasn-t-invited-to-funeral-maggie-haberman/ar-AA11LWaJ?cvid=6f875d07a0a64077a4f00318d0b213ea&ocid=winp2sv1plus

Trump thought he had 'special connection to the queen' and was surprised he wasn't invited to funeral: Maggie Haberman

Quote:
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman says that former President Donald Trump was surprised that he did not receive a personal invitation to the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.

Speaking on CNN Tuesday morning, Haberman was asked by host John Berman about Trump's reaction to not being invited to the funeral, which will be attended by President Joe Biden later this week.

Related video: Trump Likely to Be Snubbed From the Queen’s Funeral

"Trump and people around Trump believe he had some sort of special connection to the queen," she replied. "There's, for some reason, some expectation around people close to Trump that he should be getting an invitation. He fancied himself as having some kind of close relationship with her. A former aide to Trump told me, 'No, the queen really liked him.'"

However, Haberman said she had heard of no concrete proof that the late queen liked Trump, whom she met when the former president visited the United Kingdom in 2019.

"I have no reason to believe, from anything I have ever heard or read, that the queen felt as if she had some special connection to Donald Trump," she explained.

Watch the video below or at this link.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: