myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 771, 772, 773 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what, theft is theft. An object lesson in why wing nuts like Trump.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
oh boy...looks like Ronan Farrow, fresh off of clipping a powerful media exec, has moved on to a SCOTUS nominee...

If a known entity Anita Hill, couldn't pull it off, how could a anonymous person from 35 years ago do it?
She even requested that she isn't named, doesn't want an investigation, doesn't want to press any charges, so why did she write that letter to DiFi?
It makes no sense.
Reminds me of the anonymous letter that the NYT publish last week from a supposed inside the administration source. When in reality it was probably written by somebody, or several people, inside the NYT.
Good luck with that.
A whole lot of anonymous crap going down lately. Enjoy.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Take a current event, twist it up.
Create talking points to be distributed across the usual mediums-Fox News, Breitbardt, Drudge, etc.
Talk about it a lot!
Accept it as fact.
Ignore the truth..
Rinse.
Repeat.

Wrong dipshit..

https://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/jun/06/karen-handel/Handel-pushes-details-Iran-deal-terror-support/

Resting your case on a "half-truth". Nice.

Still waiting for you to tell me the legal authority that would allow the US to keep Iran's money.

Bottom line, it was a bad deal, so bad that they had to use sleazy tactics and screw the families of hostages to make it happen....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/?utm_term=.c1bf69b1df17
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
oh boy...looks like Ronan Farrow, fresh off of clipping a powerful media exec, has moved on to a SCOTUS nominee...

If a known entity Anita Hill, couldn't pull it off, how could a anonymous person from 35 years ago do it?
She even requested that she isn't named, doesn't want an investigation, doesn't want to press any charges, so why did she write that letter to DiFi?
It makes no sense.
Reminds me of the anonymous letter that the NYT publish last week from a supposed inside the administration source. When in reality it was probably written by somebody, or several people, inside the NYT.
Good luck with that.
A whole lot of anonymous crap going down lately. Enjoy.

Pathetic attempt by a pathetic party. I thought Feinstein was above that kind of crap......guess not.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Take a current event, twist it up.
Create talking points to be distributed across the usual mediums-Fox News, Breitbardt, Drudge, etc.
Talk about it a lot!
Accept it as fact.
Ignore the truth..
Rinse.
Repeat.

Wrong dipshit..

https://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/jun/06/karen-handel/Handel-pushes-details-Iran-deal-terror-support/

Resting your case on a "half-truth". Nice.

Still waiting for you to tell me the legal authority that would allow the US to keep Iran's money.

Bottom line, it was a bad deal, so bad that they had to use sleazy tactics and screw the families of hostages to make it happen....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/?utm_term=.c1bf69b1df17

Do you take the time to read what you post? The cite you gave is contrary to your position and supports mine...

"One can certainly disagree with the Obama administration’s decision to send a jet with cash to Tehran on the same day that American detainees were released, but the action taken did not violate the law passed by Congress."

The law is objective. Morals are subjective. We do not live in a theocracy. Your views are more in line with the radicals in Iran than the democratic principles of the US. I find the irony quite entertaining.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Do you take the time to read what you post? The cite you gave is contrary to your position and supports mine...

"One can certainly disagree with the Obama administration’s decision to send a jet with cash to Tehran on the same day that American detainees were released, but the action taken did not violate the law passed by Congress."

The law is objective. Morals are subjective. We do not live in a theocracy. Your views are more in line with the radicals in Iran than the democratic principles of the US. I find the irony quite entertaining.

geee aren't the right wingers saying anything the president does anyway is not criminal because the president is above the law so what the f is MADD-dy whining about. he is such a two-faced low-level trust fund spoiled brat too.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that Trump is going to drop everything and go to Puerto Rico and count the dead himself.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I hear that Trump is going to drop everything and go to Puerto Rico and count the dead himself.

He should stop by Haiti on the way and see how dems get it done. Maybe he can also get a count of the millions of pallets of supplies that the locals were to lazy and corrupt to distribute.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

He should stop by Haiti on the way and see how dems get it done. Maybe he can also get a count of the millions of pallets of supplies that the locals were to lazy and corrupt to distribute.

what a friggen false equivalency...

talk about low level thinkers, ie fox viewer... good thing you are a trump spoiled brat trust fund kid too. No one would hire you and you would be in jail like manafort.

Idiot when did Haiti become a US territory? Such that all the people of it are american citizens. Maybe I missed that? stupid stupid friggen non-ability to thinker...

nw30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

what a friggen false equivalency...

talk about low level thinkers, ie fox viewer... good thing you are a trump spoiled brat trust fund kid too. No one would hire you and you would be in jail like manafort.

Idiot when did Haiti become a US territory? Such that all the people of it are american citizens. Maybe I missed that? stupid stupid friggen non-ability to thinker...

I'm pretty sure his second sentence was referring to the pallets of now unusable water still sitting on a runway in Puerto Rico.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 771, 772, 773 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 772 of 1353

Jump to: