myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberals.....the scum of the earth.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pelosi, who has a credible shot at the leadership of the Senate ... oops, brain fart ... House ... (Thanks, Mac) and thus our legislature, said (Google it) it's perfectly alright to harm (she called it "collateral damage") dissenters in the Dems' quest to shove everything — a woman’s right to choose, gay marriage, immigration, gun safety, climate, just about any issue the Dems want … down the throats of some others [-- ie., half the country --] who do not share their view.

This dovetails with Hillary's recent support of the kind of in-yer-face uncivil disobedience a la Maxine Waters, Antifa, etc. ... until her party gets back in power. I have two words for anyone screaming "free speech" in my face at a restaurant: sonic cannons. "But, yer honor, I never touched the animal. He ruptured his own aorta."

SURELY not even the worst animals in this forum support those degrees of destruction of what used to be at least a nice country to visit. Just to save such so-called "people" some typing, let's just assume I'm a racist, homophobic, pedofilic, moron so you can get on to your actual rationale for supporting either of those insane, fanatical viewpoints and their fomenters. But before you admit support of either of those sacks of ricin, realize how easy it is to avert shitfights with loudmouthed libs demanding to know whether I voted for Trump. Their anger almost always turns to nods of agreement when I answer "Not exactly. I voted against Hillary."

The same sentiment goes for Pelosi, and soon for Franken ... er ... Fein ... stein. Too bad; I sort of respected Hillary and Feinstein decades ago, before their dishonesty and insanity emerged so clearly.

Last edited by isobars on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh, Pelosi will most likely be Speaker of the House. She isn’t a Senator.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democrats, the party for women,,,,,,,,,, okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AZ Democrat Slams Stay-At-Home Moms: They're Nothing But Leeches
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 8:36 PM

Arizona is trending blue. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) squeaked by in 2012, but he’s opting not to run for re-election due to abysmal approval numbers. It’s now Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema and Republican Congresswoman Martha McSally duking it out to replace him. The race has been tight, though the vicious battle over Brett Kavanaugh and his Supreme Court nomination seems to have generated a surge of support for McSally who is leading by a solid six-points. It could be an outlier, but the bad news hitting the Sinema campaign has been pervasive in the final weeks. She stretched the truth about her upbringing, she called Arizona the crazy state, she said it was a meth lab of Democracy; she tried to summon witches to protest the Iraq War. It’s a mess. Now, she’s going after stay-at-home moms for “leeching off their husbands.”

She's not a proud democrat, she hates stay-at-home moms, she tried to summon witches, and thinks her state is full of crazy meth heads. It seems the middle of the road and rational Sinema was never real. Then again, Democrats seldom are who they say they are. To liberals, we once again see that feminism is something that they feel is only meant for them. That's fine. These folks are the most miserable people on the planet. The Left can keep them.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/19/az-democrat-slams-stayathome-moms-theyre-nothing-but-leeches-n2530229
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it OBVIOUS what was in the terrifying packages sent to Clinton, Obama, and CNN? DUH: The Constitution, the Ten Commandments, and the Journalist's Creed.

HOWEVER, I vehemently object to one line in the latter: "I believe that a journalist should write only what he holds in his heart to be true."

BZZZZZT! WRONG! A journalist -- a hard news professional -- should adhere to what s/he can PROVE. Speaking from the heart is the purview of news analysts and commentators. Fox News gets that, and nobody confuses Hannity or Jeraldo with Hume or Baer. The fake news media -- almost every other so-called "news" network -- doesn't comprehend that distinction. (BTW, and irrelevant to this post, I've often checked Hannity's facts against the sources he cites, such as the Census Bureau, the IRS, OMB, BLS, etc. I have yet to catch him fabricating anything.)

BTW, that creed could be vastly improved by just about any rational adult who pays a lot of attention to news analysis shows and sees idiots from both sides of the fence say extremely stupid things.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a lunatic--or a hypocrite--would make a posting about the Ten Commandments. Or someone who is ignorant about the separation of church and state, and willfully ignorant of Trump's efforts to break every commandment. But then Isobars had Pelosi in the Senate. With an effort, one can remain ignorant. Watch Fox news--it helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: