myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 814, 815, 816 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is going to develop "decorum" rules? That should be good for weeks of fun on SNL and Politically Incorrect. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to think how the left would have acted if obama had to deal with such a fool as Acosta. He is rude, speaks out of turn, refuses to stop asking questions when repeatedly ask to by the PRESIDENT.

Acosta is a self serving attention hound, and about as far as you can be from a journalist......

This would be like Hannity harassing Obama at press conferences.....can any of you libs acknowledge that that would be unacceptable????
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I'm trying to think how the left would have acted if obama had to deal with such a fool as Acosta. He is rude, speaks out of turn, refuses to stop asking questions when repeatedly ask to by the PRESIDENT.

Acosta is a self serving attention hound, and about as far as you can be from a journalist......

This would be like Hannity harassing Obama at press conferences.....can any of you libs acknowledge that that would be unacceptable????

yes it would be. Do you think its unacceptable for Hannity to be ON STAGE during a campaign rally?

But don't confuse Hannity for a journalist, he is not. He is a prime time partisan agitator.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Anyone in public life with any sense, and certainly someone with the power and the budget of the Oval Office, undergoes media training. They learn to deflect questions that they don't want to answer, and answer the questions they do want to answer. They also learn to fake sincerity where they are incapable of being sincere. Anyone, of course, except a lazy narcissist that thinks he is too smart to need advice about anything.

Of course, those with media training--and this includes Obama--are capable of doing it with decorum.

I'm betting this will be in the monologue tonight on Bill Maher. Too funny to not be.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

yes it would be. Do you think its unacceptable for Hannity to be ON STAGE during a campaign rally?

But don't confuse Hannity for a journalist, he is not. He is a prime time partisan agitator.

That's the point diptard....Hannity does not pretend to be a journalist, he is very clear on a nightly basis he is a Reagan conservative... Acosta makes it very clear on a daily basis that he has a deep hatred of Trump. Acosta is about ratings and making the story about himself..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Anyone in public life with any sense, and certainly someone with the power and the budget of the Oval Office, undergoes media training. They learn to deflect questions that they don't want to answer, and answer the questions they do want to answer. They also learn to fake sincerity where they are incapable of being sincere. Anyone, of course, except a lazy narcissist that thinks he is too smart to need advice about anything.

Of course, those with media training--and this includes Obama--are capable of doing it with decorum.

I'm betting this will be in the monologue tonight on Bill Maher. Too funny to not be.

No surprise you would defend him. Trump ironically is the most transparent president we have ever had, and has zero fear to speak and answer unscripted questions from anyone.....

You and Boggs are both full of shit, so I will answer for you. The lefts heads would have exploded if Obama was harassed and treated with such blatant disrespect by a media member at a press conference..

CNN is on life support and will off the air when Trump leaves. It is nothing more than 24/7 Trump hate for MORONS...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Maher is a Misogynist , bigot, anti-Semite, racist, foul mouth pig.....You're a fraud Mac who has no problem with any of the above as long as it aligns with your deep hatred...
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

No surprise you would defend him. Trump ironically is the most transparent president we have ever had, and has zero fear to speak and answer unscripted questions from anyone.....

You and Boggs are both full of shit, so I will answer for you. The lefts heads would have exploded if Obama was harassed and treated with such blatant disrespect by a media member at a press conference..

CNN is on life support and will off the air when Trump leaves. It is nothing more than 24/7 Trump hate for MORONS...

I'm hoping that Acosta returns to the WH pressers, so that Trump and/or Sanders can just box him out (not point at his raised hand), it's been done by every administration. There are far too many "journalists" in there with their hands raised to be able to take all of their questions, so Acosta does not have to be called upon. That would probably irk him more than not being able to be in there in the first place. Let him back in, then box him out, aka being put into the deep freeze.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict Trump's ego will force him to call on Acosta...
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.sfchronicle.com/nation/article/More-than-14-000-immigrant-children-are-in-U-S-13399510.php?fbclid=IwAR1oXOTNGr59GzKj6scfBFMb-NJjWhaqDjJXcaVZ0D77wdX4kEmvsGr-2zw

Put Trump in a camp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 814, 815, 816 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 815 of 1354

Jump to: