myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
You could have just admitted you can’t provide a specific post. It would have saved reading your regurgitated BS.

you are not only a serial compulsive troll and stalker but a liar. Come on down to Mexico and lets let the courts be the judge of your hate.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
You could have just admitted you can’t provide a specific post. It would have saved reading your regurgitated BS.

How old are you? 3? 4?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you got nothing is what you’re saying. I thought so.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
So you got nothing is what you’re saying. I thought so.

How about keeping your Canadian/KGB hate to your own country. I had never encountered a racist Nazi Candian who is taking the KGB pages of hate to america before. again go read your first white nationalism divisive post in the racist forum. Textbook KGB before the KGB was outed as sending its trolls to attack america.

If you do not want to be a man and come down to Mexico where we can settle your hate and racism in Mexico the great way, a court of law. Vs your way of trolling, stalking and harassing and threatening sending a van full of fertilizer to get at me.

you are such a coward.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still trolling.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/frontline-examines-new-american-nazis-1374732355704?v=railb&

Frontline examines 'New American Nazis'

Quote:
PBS's Frontline, in collaboration with ProPublica, report on a neo-Nazi group that has actively recruited inside the U.S. military. Reporter A.C. Thompson joins Morning Joe to discuss.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy does this sound like our right wing haters.... to the t. this manager should be fired too. Good thing there was a human there to tell the manager the right thing to do.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-pulled-gun-teens-mcdonalds-arrested-175333112.html

Man who allegedly pulled gun on teens in a McDonald's is arrested

Quote:
Police arrested a man who allegedly pulled a gun on a group of teens inside McDonald’s in Minnesota, after accusations that the restaurant mishandled the incident.

On Wednesday, Minnesota police officers arrested Lloyd Edward Johnson, 55, under probable cause for second-degree assault, according to a statement from the city of Eden Prairie, Minn. Johnson is being held at the Hennepin County Adult Detention Center, and charges will be determined by the county attorney’s office. A representative of the Eden Prairie Police Department declined to comment when reached by Yahoo Lifestyle.

One of the victims, 16-year-old Farida Osman, posted a video of the showdown inside an Eden Prairie McDonald’s Monday, tweeting, “McDonald’s, is this what you stand for? We were just trying to order when this man said racist remarks, claimed to be touched (when really he pushed a kid as seen on video) pulled a gun out on kids and you still kick us out knowing we’re in danger?”

That evening, after studying at the library, Osman and her friends Jihan Abdullahi, Amal Mohammed and Zainab Hassan visited McDonald’s for dinner. The group was placing an order for Cinnamon Melts with Apple Pay when Johnson asked if they were using welfare benefits.

According to the New York Times, Abdullahi asked Johnson if he made the statement because the teens were black and he answered yes. After the parties argued, “He told everybody to back up.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen to this former hater... he spells it out clearly, so clear that the right wingers on this forum it is way past their IQ/paygrade.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-rhetoric-bullhorn-encouraging-white-supremacist-violence-former-1200523

TRUMP'S RHETORIC IS A 'BULLHORN' ENCOURAGING WHITE SUPREMACIST VIOLENCE, FORMER SKINHEAD WARNS
Quote:

former white supremacist skinhead has warned that President Donald Trump’s rhetoric is a loud and clear message to extremists, encouraging them to take violent action.

Is this MADD-dYs kids or hero?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-wants-whole-freaking-nation-white-racist-rant-caught-video-202917828.html

Woman says she wants 'the whole freaking nation to be white' in racist rant caught on video

Quote:
A quick stop at a restaurant in North Phoenix, Ariz., turned ugly for one woman, who was confronted by another patron’s racist rant.

Lennys Bermudez Molina was charging her car by the Wildflower Bread Company, and decided to head inside to get some work done and grab a bite to eat. But since the restaurant was so busy, she asked a woman dining solo if the seat next to her was available.

“I said excuse me, is it OK if I sit here next to you and she said, ‘well, do I have a choice?’” Bermudez told CBS5. “At first I thought I didn’t hear her right.”

Shocked at the woman’s response, Bermudez grabbed her cell phone and began recording the outburst. Describing herself as “visibly shaken,” Bermudez posted the video on Facebook and shared, “I simply asked the woman if I could sit down next to her while I waited for the car to charge.”

In the video, the woman can be heard saying that she wants “the whole freaking nation to be white.” When Bermudez answered how that won’t happen, the woman responded “it will. You will be wiped out.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 34 of 44

Jump to: