myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Let's Start a Trade War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
A good read on how China is not really the shiny land of Oz for our entrepreneurs that it used to be. Times have changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/american-entrepreneurs-who-flocked-to-china-are-heading-home-disillusioned/ar-BBQDgZE?ocid=spartandhp

this essentially has nothing to do with trade war and has everything to do with the Chinese are educating themselves to how to do your own start ups.

mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebraska is tired of “winning.” https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/419642-nebraska-farm-bureau-says-trade-conflicts-cost-state-up-to-1?fbclid=IwAR3n5gXSx7okvMKpLU6Ac-l-1EsidoU9SSxZiondOdIM5TOerhb4vzhSg5o
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Nebraska is tired of “winning.” https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/419642-nebraska-farm-bureau-says-trade-conflicts-cost-state-up-to-1?fbclid=IwAR3n5gXSx7okvMKpLU6Ac-l-1EsidoU9SSxZiondOdIM5TOerhb4vzhSg5o

Did anyone say this would be easy???? this is what happens when you kick the can down the road for thirty years..

There is almost no one that disagrees that the Chinese are international cheats, don't play fair and are raping America of it's IP and tech.

It needs to stop, and I applaud Trump for taking this task on, DESPITE THE POLITICAL HEAT HE IS TAKING....something few politicians do.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Did anyone say this would be easy???? this is what happens when you kick the can down the road for thirty years..

There is almost no one that disagrees that the Chinese are international cheats, don't play fair and are raping America of it's IP and tech.

It needs to stop, and I applaud Trump for taking this task on, DESPITE THE POLITICAL HEAT HE IS TAKING....something few politicians do.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look out below.... ZERO leadership , ZERO.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you ever notice how the swings in the stock market are always based on "uncertainty" and never on 'certainty'?
But Boggsy's post this morning is based on his certainty "look out below", not knowing that today's floor had a rubber coating on it. "Boing", finishing up.
This is why I never wear the daily ticker on my sleeve, it's foolish.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Do you ever notice how the swings in the stock market are always based on "uncertainty" and never on 'certainty'?
But Boggsy's post this morning is based on his certainty "look out below", not knowing that today's floor had a rubber coating on it. "Boing", finishing up.
This is why I never wear the daily ticker on my sleeve, it's foolish.

NW ...this is the worst year in the market since 2008. The average stock is down 20% since the tariffs took effect...I'm not referring to today, so have another, and call me in the morning.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I'm not referring to today,

Oooooookaaaaaay, I might take your word for that, maybe.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A money market outperformed the Trump Bear market in 2018... You don't really see the bloviator crowing about it anymore , and his tweets on China are largely ignored....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
A money market outperformed the Trump Bear market in 2018... You don't really see the bloviator crowing about it anymore , and his tweets on China are largely ignored....

Down from Trumps off the chart highs in 2017....

Yes the tariffs have hurt the markets and Trump is willing to let that happen despite the political pounding.... That's what a real leader and game changes does.

Sorry you are so narrow minded. We get a better deal or we walk away and all is good.....hang in there cupcake..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: