myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the intellect of a wall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trump administration will go down as the most incompetent of all time. The Congress gave Trump more money to hire more border guards, and build some sections of wall. Trump hasn’t been able to do either. https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-border-patrol-immigration-customs/2019/01/27/id/899998/

Last edited by mac on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailtildark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: damn mat-ty bro you are off the rails brother! Reply with quote

I was bored at work so clicked on this thread - yikes! Mat-ty you got to get in the water more bro no need to be so hateful and play the victim all over your keyboard. You are going to give that dark heart of yours an attack!

Peace out my immigrant brother! Very Happy
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: damn mat-ty bro you are off the rails brother! Reply with quote

sailtildark wrote:
I was bored at work so clicked on this thread - yikes! Mat-ty you got to get in the water more bro no need to be so hateful and play the victim all over your keyboard. You are going to give that dark heart of yours an attack!

On the water over 100 days a year, epic wave day at Good Harbor yesterday..Woohoo.

Love life bro, just have zero tolerance for libtards and all their BS.

Hate? keep reading nitwit, not a lot of pleasantries exchanged here, but when they are they are usually initiated by me.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: damn mat-ty bro you are off the rails brother! Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
sailtildark wrote:

On the water over 100 days a year, epic wave day at Good Harbor yesterday..Woohoo.

Hate? keep reading nitwit, not a lot of pleasantries exchanged here, but when they are they are usually initiated by me.

Dude, get help. You are nuttier than Bard or Trump.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: damn mat-ty bro you are off the rails brother! Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
sailtildark wrote:

Dude, get help. You are nuttier than Bard or Trump.

You're too old and uncool to say Dude...stick with fella, or young lad.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut down costs the economy $15 billion. Trump wants to do it again. Here’s what happened.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mat-ty, let's see what unfolds. I'm thinking that you'll be the fool in the end.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Hey mat-ty, let's see what unfolds. I'm thinking that you'll be the fool in the end.

Nancy will offer nothing, confirm she is a lying sack of shit. Trump will declare a National emergency at the border. Db dems will sue, POS liberal judge in the 9th circuit will block order, Trump will take it to the Supreme Court, will win, wall will be built...

And all of this could have been avoided if Dems simply did what they have said they wanted many times in the past.. Better border security including walls.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: damn mat-ty bro you are off the rails brother! Reply with quote

sailtildark wrote:

hence you can see why I gave him the appropriate name of MADD-dy...

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only one word for thosr who would implement, and support, policies like this. Assholes.

By Tatiana Sanchez

Quote:
A Honduran mother in San Francisco was reunited with her 17-month-old daughter on Tuesday night after spending a month desperately pleading with federal immigration authorities for the return of her baby who was separated from her father at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The baby, Juliet, was sent to a shelter for migrant children in Texas after immigration officials took her from her father, whom they arrested Dec. 28 near Calexico. Juliet’s mother, Sindy Flores, told The Chronicle that the federal government kept adding requirements for the child’s release, including a credit card payment of up to $4,000 to fly the girl to San Francisco with a care provider.

But on Tuesday, after The Chronicle and other news organizations inquired about the case, immigration officials notified the mother that they would immediately send Juliet to San Francisco. She arrived at San Francisco International Airport just after 10 p.m.

As the care provider who accompanied Juliet placed her in her mother’s arms — Juliet began to wail loudly. Flores, 23, hugged Juliet and whisked her away from the circle of reporters and television cameras.

Related Stories

LOCAL
BY TATIANA SANCHEZ
Amid push for border wall, many Latinos distressed by...

Oakland nurse deported to Mexico returns to tearful family 16...
“I’m nervous. I can’t describe it,” Flores had said moments before the reunification, saying she planned to tell her baby “how much I love her, how much I’ve missed her.”

Flores, who is seeking asylum, had agonized about her baby’s well-being.

“They’re damaging her psychologically,” Flores had said before learning she would be reunited. “She’s going to be dealing with the trauma of thinking we left her, that we abandoned her.”

The family’s plight came six months after the Trump administration said it suspended its controversial family separation policy. But in this case, immigration authorities said other factors led to the child being removed from her parents’ custody.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 14 of 26

Jump to: