myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
National Emergency
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/6/18253785/donald-trump-tim-apple-cook-ceo-name


Do you know how hard president Trump works? And he flubbed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 736

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/6/18253785/donald-trump-tim-apple-cook-ceo-name


Do you know how hard president Trump works? And he flubbed.


Yes, I do:

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/6/18253785/donald-trump-tim-apple-cook-ceo-name


Do you know how hard president Trump works? And he flubbed.


Yes, I do:

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.


Your response proves you are a moron.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 736

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/6/18253785/donald-trump-tim-apple-cook-ceo-name


Do you know how hard president Trump works? And he flubbed.


Yes, I do:

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.


Your response proves you are a moron.


A scintillating response from the "Guru". Just another compasionate conservative who makes personal attacks instead of offering a substantive reply.

Perhaps you might consider substantiating your claim the Trump works hard?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 736

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.


A motor vehicle accident.

102 people die a day on average in the US from motor vehicle accidents. Perhaps we should declare and emergency and immediately outlaw motor vehicles?

Let me guess, tolerant conservative "Guru" will now call me names. Matty and "Guru" two tolerant conservatives of a feather.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3353

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.


1300 people expected to die yearly due to relaxed emissions on coal power plants proposed by the Trump Administration.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.


A motor vehicle accident.

102 people die a day on average in the US from motor vehicle accidents. Perhaps we should declare and emergency and immediately outlaw motor vehicles?

Let me guess, tolerant conservative "Guru" will now call me names. Matty and "Guru" two tolerant conservatives of a feather.


They wouldn't be traveling if they couldn't get in. They need to fight for their own countries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 736

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.


A motor vehicle accident.

102 people die a day on average in the US from motor vehicle accidents. Perhaps we should declare and emergency and immediately outlaw motor vehicles?

Let me guess, tolerant conservative "Guru" will now call me names. Matty and "Guru" two tolerant conservatives of a feather.


They wouldn't be traveling if they couldn't get in. They need to fight for their own countries


Easy for you to say from your comfy arm chair in Malibu. Walk a mile in their shoes Mr. Tolerance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10591
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
23 Migrants Killed in Failed Smuggling Attempt in Mexico, Another 33 Injured

Not a crisis though.


A motor vehicle accident.

102 people die a day on average in the US from motor vehicle accidents. Perhaps we should declare and emergency and immediately outlaw motor vehicles?

Let me guess, tolerant conservative "Guru" will now call me names. Matty and "Guru" two tolerant conservatives of a feather.


They wouldn't be traveling if they couldn't get in. They need to fight for their own countries


you sime of a in-human... trust fund kid.

tell that to the russians that have disappeared and ben attacked in other countries, you know what Putin and your heros do to people. You know the old days when you could beat the crap out of protesters, or lynch them. your good old days and heros like Putin.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 10 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group