myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Bad day for TDS........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, from your comments, I think that you're a bit intimidated by all that will come down.

Mark my words, it will be totally awesome and worthy of discussion.


Enjoy the crow SW, I heard it's good with hot sauce.

What you seem to forget is that public opinion was slipping before this even happened today. If the Dems don't put the brakes on they will only be playing to their hardcore base..folks like you...and that's not good for 2020.


And something else you seem to forget is Republicans in the Senate chair powerful committees also, and their will be dems in the hotseat very soon. There is also several other investigations underway which target obama administration , comey and fisa abuse....


The American people will learn what really happened here..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, from your comments, I think that you're a bit intimidated by all that will come down.

Mark my words, it will be totally awesome and worthy of discussion.


Enjoy the crow SW, I heard it's good with hot sauce.

What you seem to forget is that public opinion was slipping before this even happened today. If the Dems don't put the brakes on they will only be playing to their hardcore base..folks like you...and that's not good for 2020.


And something else you seem to forget is Republicans in the Senate chair powerful committees also, and their will be dems in the hotseat very soon. There is also several other investigations underway which target obama administration , comey and fisa abuse....


The American people will learn what really happened here..



Good read here

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9413

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is also several other investigations underway which target obama administration , comey and fisa abuse.... "


Now you're drifting on nonsense, but maybe it's all for Donald Trump's base.

In reality, it's all about how folks see things, and I'm thinking Trump will not come out on top.

Time will tell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12514
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Mueller never stepped out of the bounds of his job description...”

I guess Matty is elated by the finding of only attempted collusion by Don Jr. Combined with insufficient evidence to pursue a charge of obstruction of justice.

What remains is the other 18 areas of investigation, most having to do with conflicts of interest, many involving Russian business ties, or attempted business ties, and promises of relief from sanctions as a quid pro quo.

Take a victory lap like you did something, and pretend winter is over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nonsense continues
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"There is also several other investigations underway which target obama administration , comey and fisa abuse.... "


Now you're drifting on nonsense, but maybe it's all for Donald Trump's base.

In reality, it's all about how folks see things, and I'm thinking Trump will not come out on top.

Time will tell.


You really are incredibly ignorant to the facts...There are several investigations underway and more to come....


Last edited by mat-ty on Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
“Mueller never stepped out of the bounds of his job description...”

I guess Matty is elated by the finding of only attempted collusion by Don Jr. Combined with insufficient evidence to pursue a charge of obstruction of justice.

What remains is the other 18 areas of investigation, most having to do with conflicts of interest, many involving Russian business ties, or attempted business ties, and promises of relief from sanctions as a quid pro quo.

Take a victory lap like you did something, and pretend winter is over.




What part of the report confuses you??????????...It is very clear despite the obvious rabid attempt to find something.....THEY FOUND NOTHING....NOTHING YOU STUPID OLD FOOL.

Eat your crow and STFU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"There is also several other investigations underway which target obama administration , comey and fisa abuse.... "


Now you're drifting on nonsense, but maybe it's all for Donald Trump's base.

In reality, it's all about how folks see things, and I'm thinking Trump will not come out on top.

Time will tell.


You really are incredibly ignorant to the facts...There are several investigations underway and more to come....




https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-inspector-general-confirms-year-long-investigation-into-fisa-abuse-is-still-active
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8336

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
“Mueller never stepped out of the bounds of his job description...”

I guess Matty is elated by the finding of only attempted collusion by Don Jr. Combined with insufficient evidence to pursue a charge of obstruction of justice.

What remains is the other 18 areas of investigation, most having to do with conflicts of interest, many involving Russian business ties, or attempted business ties, and promises of relief from sanctions as a quid pro quo.

Take a victory lap like you did something, and pretend winter is over.




What part of the report confuses you??????????...It is very clear despite the obvious rabid attempt to find something.....THEY FOUND NOTHING....NOTHING YOU STUPID OLD FOOL.

Eat your crow and STFU


CNN’s Jeff Toobin on Mueller Report: ‘Total Vindication of the President and His Staff on the Issue of Collusion’
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5996

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
“Mueller never stepped out of the bounds of his job description...”

I guess Matty is elated by the finding of only attempted collusion by Don Jr. Combined with insufficient evidence to pursue a charge of obstruction of justice.

What remains is the other 18 areas of investigation, most having to do with conflicts of interest, many involving Russian business ties, or attempted business ties, and promises of relief from sanctions as a quid pro quo.

Take a victory lap like you did something, and pretend winter is over.




What part of the report confuses you??????????...It is very clear despite the obvious rabid attempt to find something.....THEY FOUND NOTHING....NOTHING YOU STUPID OLD FOOL.

Eat your crow and STFU


CNN’s Jeff Toobin on Mueller Report: ‘Total Vindication of the President and His Staff on the Issue of Collusion’



And obstruction of justice......Mueller is a POS and showed his true colors.. You either have CREDIBLE EVIDENCE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT OR YOU DON'T......He left it up to Burr and Rosenstein and they made the final decision.

Fucking banana republic political BS from Mueller....He came up with nothing after 2 years and left another stain on our justice dept with his little petty opinion on Obstruction of Justice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group