myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Bad day for TDS........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Dude, you're a joker. You post a link to a Fox News story, about an opinion from a former FBI counsel , which doesn't really support your bogus theory, and you preface the whole diatribe with "this is why people hate liberals" ...

Matty, you wouldn't know what a "fact" was if it hit you in the head...really quite alarming.

You really are a DB....does Baker fall into your Larry the cable guy category??

I would say his OPINION is about a thousand times more informative and valuable than from two morons like you and Mac..

And by the way nitwit, Lindsay Graham has every intention of finding out exactly what happened.......so be prepared for another serving of crow, you apparently enjoy it..
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C.B. I agree that the young are now facing problems with housing, but our sustained economic growth since the 1950's (You've never had it so good- our them P.M.) brought a massive rise in our standard of living.

Population growth and demand has made the housing market difficult for the young, but to what extent has a culture of entitlement (things will always get better, generation on generation) fed their problems? My generation had to mortgage our souls to get onto the housing ladder, but we had a lower standard of living, with nothing to spare for much else. (for the first few years of home ownership.) And no, I don't know the answer except perhaps wait until married and both earning a living wage before buying.

Vientomas Parliament is deadlocked because M.P.'s have twice voted down the P.M.'s leaving deal as agreed with the E,U., yet they have ALSO voted to bar us leaving without a deal!! This means that we can't now leave on the agreed date. This has thrown us into what can only be a constitutional crisis.

The will of the people as expressed in the once and for all referendum which ALL M.P.'s agreed to honour, is now being ignored. I have little doubt that we will be faced with another vote. Apart from the Queen dissolving parliament (she has the right) or somebody blowing the lot of them to smitherines (come back Guy Fawks - all is forgiven) another vote is what will likely happen.

Whichever way that goes, the loser will be our much vaunted democracy!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Dude, you're a joker. You post a link to a Fox News story, about an opinion from a former FBI counsel , which doesn't really support your bogus theory, and you preface the whole diatribe with "this is why people hate liberals" ...

Matty, you wouldn't know what a "fact" was if it hit you in the head...really quite alarming.

I would say his OPINION is about a thousand times more informative and valuable than from two morons like you and Mac..

And by the way nitwit, Lindsay Graham has every intention of finding out exactly what happened.......so be prepared for another serving of crow, you apparently enjoy it..

Read the article... He is one opinion, and he does NOT say HRC should have been indicted. And I would be thrilled if the Senate did a 10th investigation into Hillary, maybe even 12. Lets waste another $100mm on nothing!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Read the article... He is one opinion, and he does NOT say HRC should have been indicted. And I would be thrilled if the Senate did a 10th investigation into Hillary, maybe even 12. Lets waste another $100mm on nothing!

It was common knowledge amoungst honest people...Ask ANYONE who has ever served in government what would have happened if they shared classified information...or destroyed evidence...stop embarrassing yourself.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/06/19/analysis-hillary-clinton-should-have-been-prosecuted-for-her-gross-negligence-and-criminal-intent-n2491678
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Laugh of the week!! The Russians tampered with our voting in favour of Brexit, and we all fell for it!!

GT, Exactly! These people believe that everyone is a gullible as they are. They took the Russia conspiracy story hook line and sinker from dishonest politicians, from Russian bots, and from a media that breathlessly reported every rumor and innuendo provided it cast Trump in a bad light. Even now, despite having clearly been mislead by sources that turned out to be 100% wrong, they dutifully follow the line of those same people that lied to them, and disparage the integrity and intelligence of the Attorney General.

However, in fairness, as you have just seen, some don't blame the Russians. They blame Trumps election on angry white men who fear Mexicans and Muslims, and who were outraged that we had suffered 8 years of a black President (aka Racists). It had nothing to do with an economy that was flatlining despite doubling the national debt and quadrupling the Federal Reserve Balance sheet. It was nothing to do with a disastrous foreign policy, a picking and choosing of which laws to enforce, or a healthcare system rammed down our throats by people who made the Keystone cops look like a well oiled machine. It was nothing to do with an appalling opponent. Neither was it anything to do with people sick of identity politics which dismisses anyone you disagree with as stupid, a bigot, racist, Islamaphobe, homophobe and on and on.

They still don't get it.

They would have blamed everything on aliens if they knew that it wouldn't make them sound as nuts as Dean rambling on about mosquitoes. Russians just made it more believable for their base. Liberals - the new Alex Jones party. Laughing

Last edited by KGB-NP on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

It was common knowledge amoungst honest people...Ask ANYONE who has ever served in government what would have happened if they shared classified information...or destroyed evidence...stop embarrassing yourself.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/06/19/analysis-hillary-clinton-should-have-been-prosecuted-for-her-gross-negligence-and-criminal-intent-n2491678

"common knowledge among honest people" aka:Matty- Fact

and to follow up on your honest people meme, you link Guy Benson... beyond laughable, beyond. Matty , here's a tip: If you're trying to argue a point, you shouldn't link random opinions, it actually weakens your case.

To quote Ronny:" There you go again"

You are a joker....

Last edited by boggsman1 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Hysterical.

NW’s statement that the Russians didn’t care who won is one of his all time laughers. They tampered in the Brexit election, in favor of Brexit

mac wrote:

I don’t pretend to have a detailed knowledge of British politics or trends.

You have all the qualifications to be a reporter for CNN or MSNBC, incredibility sloppy, with details based only on biased hunches.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

"common knowledge among honest people" aka:Matty- Fact

and to follow up on your honest people meme, you link Guy Benson... beyond laughable, beyond. Matty , here's a tip: If you're trying to argue a point, you shouldn't link random opinions, it actually weakens your case.

To quote Ronny:" There you go again"

You are a joker....

Guy Benson??? whats the problem with him?? I would put his integrity up against anyone's... Voice of reason IMO

You're a fucking clown Boggs, and too much of a DB to admit when he's wrong..

You girlfriend Hillary is a POS and only a moron would continue to defend her.... I'm sorry I meant Madame Secretary as the mindless lemmings called her.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems reasonable because you agree with him! See how this works ?

make up your mind, am I a F'ing Clown or a DB...you're waffling.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Laugh of the week!! The Russians tampered with our voting in favour of Brexit, and we all fell for it!!

GT, Exactly! These people believe that everyone is a gullible as they are. They took the Russia conspiracy story hook line and sinker from dishonest politicians, from Russian bots, and from a media that breathlessly reported every rumor and innuendo provided it cast Trump in a bad light. Even now, despite having clearly been mislead by sources that turned out to be 100% wrong, they dutifully follow the line of those same people that lied to them, and disparage the integrity and intelligence of the Attorney General.

However, in fairness, as you have just seen, some don't blame the Russians. They blame Trumps election on angry white men who fear Mexicans and Muslims, and who were outraged that we had suffered 8 years of a black President (aka Racists). It had nothing to do with an economy that was flatlining despite doubling the national debt and quadrupling the Federal Reserve Balance sheet. It was nothing to do with a disastrous foreign policy, a picking and choosing of which laws to enforce, or a healthcare system rammed down our throats by people who made the Keystone cops look like a well oiled machine. It was nothing to do with an appalling opponent. Neither was it anything to do with people sick of identity politics which dismisses anyone you disagree with as stupid, a bigot, racist, Islamaphobe, homophobe and on and on.

They still don't get it.

Sorry. Mrgybe. That's not what swung the election. The metrics that you mentioned are NOT what changed in the last election. Districts that voted Democrat for years with working class white men went for Trump. That was the change that brought the electoral college victory.

You might agree with Trump's strategy. But, frankly, he offered no solutions to any of the problems you just listed during his campaign. If he did, I would be glad to hear your narrative of what he proposed and how he has accomplished those stated solutions. Instead he chanted, and continues to chant, "build the wall". What would you call that?

We are on a path to the largest, non-recession, deficit in our history. Obamacare is now in the black (50%) approval rating. The coal industry continues to dwindle and tariffs are stifling our economy. The man brought nothing to the table except to incite fear and division.

If Trump is promoting a politic that is less "identity based" I would really like to see some proof of that. My opinion is he will continue to play on our differences and continue to promote fear and those that profit on that will continue to make excuses for his Administration all the way to the bank.

BTW

Here is a narrative of Trump's very first campaign ad of 2016. I don't understand how anyone could possibly claim Mr. Trump is not promoting fear as his central theme. From the NYT. I remember this ad...do you?

Quote:
The entire ad is shrouded in darkness of one kind or another: naval and aerial bombardments, surveillance video of blurry figures swarming what looks like an unguarded border, even the shadowed faces of Hillary Clinton and President Obama — which not-so-subtly give way to shots of the husband-and-wife killers in San Bernardino, Calif., with a body bag being wheeled behind them. Mr. Trump almost shouts his “I approve this message” statement at the start; a deep-voiced narrator then gets down to the business of button-pushing, saying, as sirens whine: “The politicians can pretend it’s something else, but Donald Trump calls it radical Islamic terrorism.”

Mr. Trump’s call to bar Muslims from entering the United States is trumpeted, as a photograph of a crowded airport security line dissolves into one insinuating the risk if Muslims are not barred: masked, armed Syrian jihadists in your neighborhood. Same for the promise of a border wall “that Mexico will pay for”: Without it, the ad implies, you are not safe.

I'm going to ask this simply mrgybe. "Did DJT promote fear of Muslims and Mexicans in his 2016 campaign?" Simple yes or no.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 8 of 16

Jump to: