myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Still more proof: The NYT is whining because one of 12 members of Trump's global warming panel is a DeNiEr. They actually ADMIT they want no other opinions allowed, even though he is a Princeton physicist.

I just saw some idiot, brainwashed dimwit from New Joisey on TV almost in tears because "We're in such imminent danger from massive floods from rising seas ..."

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE WATCHING ... CNN AND MSNBC? Whoopi? mac? My GOD, but after all these years and scores of books and thousands of interviews with weather and statistics professionals can't these panic-stricken fools realize that these are worst-case extremist computer models already shown to be wrong and that this whole AGWA thing is little more than an excuse to redistribute the world's wealth and gain power over our day to day lives? Do they actually believe that AOC is sane in predicting Armageddon within just 12 years?

"Vote for me and I'll reverse the spin of the earth."

Some of these lobotomy patients actually support Medicare for All, and the left wing media are part and parcel of that scam. Unless you want to fork over several scores of thousands of dollars for a system that will FU every day, you do. not. want. it. I spend many hours every day, often with no success, trying to convince them to let my doctors, rather than their bean-counters, determine my treatments and my quality of life. The doctor I need most often now has to charge me cash because Medicare will not accept his opinion, based on 5 years of treating me, that my treatments are not medically necessary. And that's after Medicare lost a landmark suit over that very issue.

Do your left wing media tell you about that?

Now there’s a reasoned argument—that would get an “F” as a 5th grade paper.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee the mooney paper now going to a broadcast rag. can someone find some liberal media...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/13/the-washington-times-extending-reach-cable-network/

The Washington Times extending reach with cable network

staff
Ethan Epstein
ERRING BROADCASTING
ONE AMERICA NEWS
ROBERT HERRING SR.
Print
Quote:
By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Herring Broadcasting, owner of the Wealth TV network, and The Washington Times announced Thursday that they have joined in a strategic partnership to create a new national cable news network called One America News, set to debut nationwide this summer.

“One America News Network will provide Americans a new, credible source for national and international news and investigative reporting as well as talk shows designed to foster an independent, cutting-edge debate about the policies, issues and solutions facing the country,” said Robert Herring Sr., CEO of Herring Broadcasting, founded in 2004 and based in San Diego.

The intent is to provide credible news and thoughtful analysis for “viewers with self-described independent, conservative and libertarian values,” Mr. Herring said. “Fox News has done a great job serving the center-right and independent audiences. But those who consider themselves liberal have a half dozen or more choices on TV each day from which to get their news,” he said.

It is time for some more options, he added.

The new network, which is wholly owned by the Herring Broadcasting, will rely on The Washington Times as its primary source of news and analysis from the nation’s capital. Broadcasts will originate from a state-of-the-art TV studio adjacent to the newsroom that has anchored The Times since it was founded 31 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network

Quote:
One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[2] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[3][4] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[5][6][7] According to The Washington Post, the channel has been noted for its pro-Trump coverage.[8] The channel has also been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[9][10]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/an-inside-look-at-one-america-news-the-insurgent-tv-network-taking-pro-trump-to-new-heights/2017/07/05/7475f0a4-4fa2-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6a3300bf6ee8

Quote:
An inside look at One America News, the insurgent TV network taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights
By Marc Fisher July 5, 2017

(Marcos Ramos Celis for The Washington Post)
One America News is an obscure TV channel struggling to emerge from the cellar of the cable ratings, but it is nonetheless one of President Trump’s favorite media outlets. It’s not hard to see why: On One America newscasts, the Trump administration is a juggernaut of progress, a shining success with a daily drumbeat of achievements.

One America — a tiny father-and-sons operation that often delivers four times as many stories per hour as its competitors — promises “straight news, no opinion,” promoting itself as the antidote to the Big Three cable news networks’ focus on punditry and the one big story of the moment.

But since its inception in 2013, and especially since Trump began his march to the White House, One America’s owner, Robert Herring Sr., a millionaire who made his money printing circuit boards, has directed his channel to push Trump’s candidacy, scuttle stories about police shootings, encourage antiabortion stories, minimize coverage of Russian aggression, and steer away from the new president’s troubles, according to more than a dozen current and former producers, writers and anchors, as well as internal emails from Herring and his top news executives.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249
Page 249 of 249

Jump to: