myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trumps second term is looking stronger everyday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Well. Us structural engineers would certainly rather see him as President than as fire chief. What an idiot. His shoot from the hip advice to the firefighters at Notre Dame was SO Trump. Jumps in where he has absolutely no clue.

His advice to Boeing was spot on...."fix the plane and change the name".

Presidential medal for freedom for golfing?

OMG. You can' make up this stuff.

That's deep stuff........yawn

That's the point Matty. Trump is, completely, clueless about so many things yet unafraid to offer his "opinion". I expect better of a President. What really scares me is that he seems incapable of critical thinking. That's OK for a group of windsurfers who like to piss each other off. But, it's quite a bit different when the guy has the nuclear codes.

Why is our President even bothering with the trivial stuff I just mentioned when we have several serious threats to the security of our country building? I'm not talking about the "crisis" on our border. That pales in comparison to North Korea, our huge and expanding debt, and climate change. Those are real threats to our nation.

Do you mean like when obama said the "police acted stupidly" and started riots......when he had zero facts..

Yep. Obama made an knee jerk reaction although I agree with the sentiment. Trump makes them daily. I think blaming Obama for racial tensions is a joke though Matty. You're guy who uses racial slurs all the time and then dismisses any reaction to them as an overreaction. This is how we build underlying racial terms. Let's call it what it is. Blacks are harassed by the police in disproportionate numbers

I broke into my friend's house a couple evenings ago. He locked me out and I was watching his dog. I told this to an hispanic friend of mine who told me he would be risking his life if he did that. That's the belief system out there, Matty. That there is a different set of rules for white guys and guys of color.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Well. Us structural engineers would certainly rather see him as President than as fire chief. What an idiot. His shoot from the hip advice to the firefighters at Notre Dame was SO Trump. Jumps in where he has absolutely no clue.

That's the point Matty. Trump is, completely, clueless about so many things yet unafraid to offer his "opinion". I expect better of a President. What really scares me is that he seems incapable of critical thinking. That's OK for a group of windsurfers who like to piss each other off. But, it's quite a bit different when the guy has the nuclear codes.

Why is our President even bothering with the trivial stuff I just mentioned when we have several serious threats to the security of our country building? I'm not talking about the "crisis" on our border. That pales in comparison to North Korea, our huge and expanding debt, and climate change. Those are real threats to our nation.

Do you mean like when obama said the "police acted stupidly" and started riots......when he had zero facts..

Yep. Obama made an knee jerk reaction although I agree with the sentiment. Trump makes them daily. I think blaming Obama for racial tensions is a joke though Matty. You're guy who uses racial slurs all the time and then dismisses any reaction to them as an overreaction. This is how we build underlying racial terms. Let's call it what it is. Blacks are harassed by the police in disproportionate numbers

I broke into my friend's house a couple evenings ago. He locked me out and I was watching his dog. I told this to an hispanic friend of mine who told me he would be risking his life if he did that. That's the belief system out there, Matty. That there is a different set of rules for white guys and guys of color.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Belief by morons.....did you ever consider that blacks commit violent crimes at a disproportionate level.....and that's being kind.

Try riding in a cop car for a night in a tough town......your narrow opinion may change...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are certainly situation were the cops have done wrong. But remember we live in a huge country and every little incident is headline news ....unless of course if a black guy throws a little white boy off the second floor balcony at the mall.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Can you say Bitch Slapped?????........Barr laid it out in plain English so even the morons could understand it.....

The best part was watching Barr dismiss the idiots in the press and their pathetic questions,,,

The only thing missing was a MAGA hat....

Ya!! Barr and Mueller are in cahoots with Trump......do you really want to go there??????

I watched the news conference , and it sounded like a defense attorney laying out his case, not the attorney general of the US presenting the findings of an independant counsel
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Can you say Bitch Slapped?????........Barr laid it out in plain English so even the morons could understand it.....

The best part was watching Barr dismiss the idiots in the press and their pathetic questions,,,

The only thing missing was a MAGA hat....

Ya!! Barr and Mueller are in cahoots with Trump......do you really want to go there??????

I watched the news conference , and it sounded like a defense attorney laying out his case, not the attorney general of the US presenting the findings of an independant counsel

It sounded like an AG who studied the facts and was disgusted and acknowledge that this was indeed a witch hunt. Showing understanding for Trumps frustration is not a partisan reaction, it's a human reaction.

Bottom line is, zero collusion and zero O of J.......sorry but like all the liberal clowns in America, you were wrong...very wrong....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought it would lead to criminal mischief... So, I'm not moved, but I would like to read the findings rather than take Mr. Barr's word...Unfortunately, I fear much of the detail will not be available ...

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/mueller-completely-dropped-the-ball-with-obstruction-punt/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I never thought it would lead to criminal mischief... So, I'm not moved, but I would like to read the findings rather than take Mr. Barr's word...Unfortunately, I fear much of the detail will not be available ...

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/mueller-completely-dropped-the-ball-with-obstruction-punt/

Go ride your bike, hit the Delta, strap on those enforcers......it's over!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Go ride your bike, hit the Delta, strap on those enforcers......it's over!!

Thanks for the advice. Over 50 days for the year, another 3.7 day this weekend, and the hero dirt is perfect....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: