myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 901, 902, 903 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that the USMCA isn't even law yet? We've had two or three GOVT shutdowns in 2.5 years, zero bi-partisan activity on Domestic issues, and the tariffs are decimating commodity -dependent industries as he attempts to strong arm China..
Worst. Negotiator. Ever.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Worst.Negotiator.Ever.
Yeah, it's always wise to negotiate with someone that's holding a pistol behind their back, that he's supposed to be too stupid to not realize it's there...… Please.
Fool for the mainstream media and Pelosi's BS.

moron, what s the gun analogy suppose to be about? Is that how you negotiate.

you right wingers are too stupid to negotiate, trump checkers and the rest chess. They all know Trump will not be here much longer and his taxation without representation will come out as well as his deficit spending.

what I see from down under is all countries are changing their supply stream for the long term to make sure they never have to depend on the USA. Ya does not happen overnight but the process is shifting that way. You should see all the food items Mexico is shifting to other countries right now and all are gearing up for the long term. US farmers are going to be in long term problems of their own makings. The world no longer will trust as with open arms like they did before.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/george-conway-mocks-trump-on-coverups-by-tweeting-stormy-daniels-payment-check-182745558.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

George Conway mocks Trump on ‘cover-ups’ by tweeting Stormy Daniels payment check

Quote:
Prominent Trump critic George Conway on Thursday posted a picture of President Trump’s $35,000 check to his former lawyer Michael Cohen, along with a quote from Trump’s Wednesday press conference: “I don’t do cover-ups.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/memo-ford-ceo-jim-hackett-150400422.html

Ford Announces Layoffs, Will Cut 7000 Global White-Collar Jobs

real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember how trump claims fake news when these came out when Tillerson was still in office. here he just validated the fake news...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-isnt-helping-himself-his-latest-shot-tillerson?cid=eml_mra_20190523

Trump isn’t helping himself with his latest shot at Tillerson

Quote:

But Trump went out of his way to make sure the public heard about the former secretary’s comments by – you guessed it – lashing out via Twitter: “Rex Tillerson, a man who is ‘dumb as a rock’ and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!”

This was unwise.

For now, let’s put aside how amusing it is that Trump thinks Putin would back him up – as if the Russian president would admit publicly that he exploited his unprepared American counterpart. Let’s instead focus on Trump’s insistence that his former chief diplomat is “dumb,” “ill prepared,” and “ill equipped to be Secretary of State.”

If that’s true, what does it say about the genius who tapped him for the position?

Circling back to our earlier coverage, it was just a few years ago when then-candidate Trump vowed to surround himself “only with the best and most serious people” if elected. It was right around the time he promised via Facebook to “hire the best people.”

J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/23/trump-farmer-bailout-trade-usda-1459840

Government handouts, what a novel idea! I wonder which party hates those? Spin it boys. When do I get my handout?

Good to see Mrgybe blaming others for Matty’s “piece of shit” behavior. Mrgybe knows his stuff.

Farmers are pretty resilient but they know when they are being bought and they don't like handouts. They are fucked here in WI. They get what they deserve for voting for a slimball rich fuck conman from NYC. Like they have anything in common with him. The common man Trump. What a joke.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/23/trump-farmer-bailout-trade-usda-1459840

Government handouts, what a novel idea! I wonder which party hates those? Spin it boys. When do I get my handout?

Good to see Mrgybe blaming others for Matty’s “piece of shit” behavior. Mrgybe knows his stuff.

Farmers are pretty resilient but they know when they are being bought and they don't like handouts. They are fucked here in WI. They get what they deserve for voting for a slimball rich fuck conman from NYC. Like they have anything in common with him. The common man Trump. What a joke.

You have to love a moron who calls out my language with a F-bomb laced
tirade. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:

Let me see if I can help you nitwit...The farmers are being targeted by the dirty little chinks with the intention of hurting Trump politically and interfering with our elections. I thought that was a big concern for you???? maybe not .

The money he is giving to the farmers is from tariffs imposed on China and it makes perfect sense to help them.....does any of that register with your limited intellect.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mat-ty"][quote="bluefish1"]https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/23/trump-farmer-bailout-trade-usda-1459840

Farmers are pretty resilient but they know when they are being bought and they don't like handouts. They are fucked here in WI. They get what they deserve for voting for a slimball rich fuck conman from NYC. Like they have anything in common with him. The common man Trump. What a joke.[/quote]

Let me see if I can help you nitwit...The farmers are being targeted by the dirty little chinks with the intention of hurting Trump politically and interfering with our elections. I thought that was a big concern for you???? maybe not .

The money he is giving to the farmers is from tariffs imposed on China and it makes perfect sense to help them.....does any of that register with your limited intellect.[/quote]

Show me that the Chinese are paying for it. The Chinese are just passing it on to the American consumer when they buy goods that are no longer manufactured in the US.

This is a bailout of the farmers. And I'm sensitive to the plight of farmers having worked my summers on my grandfathers farm. BTW, he was chairman of the state Right to Life and was a lifetime Democrat. You better hope these farmers these days are not the independent thinker he was.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeopardy quiz, who recently told us "I'm an extremely stable genius'" after ranting like a madman...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/23/pelosi-v-trump-how-a-stable-genius-president-met-his-match

Pelosi v Trump: how a 'stable genius' president met his match

here was a great tweet today ,, going to be a rough dinner tonight for george.

Prominent Trump critic George Conway on Thursday posted a picture of President Trump’s $35,000 check to his former lawyer Michael Cohen, along with a quote from Trump’s Wednesday press conference: “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 901, 902, 903 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 902 of 1353

Jump to: