myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
EPSTEIN PEDOPHILE TRUMPS BEST FRIEND
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was.

again Clinton was investigated for basically all the years he was in office by ultra partisan right wingers. And they were allowed to investigate anything and everything. and not one grand jury indictment...

and as I have asked you before, name one person who would kill for the clintons. again dems are country over party. we do not have CIA assets backing us.

as noted nixon, and Reagan both had many people under them convicted and many if not most CIA. trump is setting new records for earliest convictions. right wing is party over country.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree obviously... why isn't this being put at the top of the news. I eleude to this many times in this thread.
Quote:

I don't understand how this story isnt getting more attention…

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/11/1878247/-Court-Flight-Logs-Released-yesterday-show-that-Trump-accompanied-Epstein-to-his-private-sex-slave?utm_campaign=trending

Court Flight Logs Released yesterday show that Trump accompanied Epstein to his private sex slave

Education Reform
Community (This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication.)
Sunday August 11, 2019 · 1:09 AM MPDT
Quote:

I don't understand how this story isnt getting more attention…

Court Flight Logs Released yesterday showed that Trump accompanied Epstein to his private sex slave island

Story Link Here

In addition to this, Trump's name and contact information also appear in Epstein's "black book" that kept track of his friends and associates. Trump's name is one of names circled in Epstein's black book, although the significance of the circles is not known.

In Trump's entry, which Gawker redacted identifying information from, both his New York and Palm Beach addresses are listed, along with 14 phone numbers, including at least two of "Milania's" numbers, a person identified as "Howard Wilson Houseman," "Trump Security," and a person identified as "Norma direct emergency contact," who was likely Trump's now-deceased longtime executive assistant.

Most damning of all, one of Epstein accusers also accused Trump of raping her at Epstein's Manhattan residence when she was 13 years old.

Trump Rape Court Filing

The complaint, brought against Trump and Epstein, alleges that the victim attended multiple parties at Epstein's residence in the summer of 1994 that Trump also attended. An anonymous witness claimed to be an employee of Epstein.

The plaintiff alleged that she "was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females" at Epstein's Manhattan residence. Trump was said to have attended at least four of the same parties, and to have knownthe plaintiff was 13-years-old, since he knew her for the previous 7 years, too.

The document alleges that Trump repeatedly initiated sexual contact with the plaintiff, then on the fourth encounter at one of Epstein's parties, tied her to a bed, exposed himself, and "forcibly raped" her.

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing with the predictable fodder that makes Dean's world turn.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Like most leftists/progressives, he needs no details, if the charge is serious enough, that's all it takes.

Kinda like this? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

President Donald Trump on Saturday promoted a conspiracy theory linking the Clinton family to the death of multimillionaire and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the latest instance of Trump propagating baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/politics/jeffrey-epstein-trump-conspiracy-theory-clintons/index.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Like most leftists/progressives, he needs no details, if the charge is serious enough, that's all it takes.

Kinda like this? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

President Donald Trump on Saturday promoted a conspiracy theory linking the Clinton family to the death of multimillionaire and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the latest instance of Trump propagating baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/politics/jeffrey-epstein-trump-conspiracy-theory-clintons/index.html

Joke nitwit...re-tweeted from a COMEDIAN
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Continuing with the predictable fodder that makes xxx's world turn.

troll post... McVeigng again I see, you going to go shoot up some place http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them

https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?
tomorrow?

Last edited by real-human on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best defense is a strong offense and based on the lunatics this weekend, I’d say Drumpf is guilty as hell.. Barr going nuts, KellyAnne defending the conspiracists, and none of them are interested in the women who have come forward , especially the one who worked at Mar-a-lago.. I agree this smells badly , but only one person has anything to lose.. I doubt he slept well last night ..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
The best defense is a strong offense and based on the lunatics this weekend, I’d say Drumpf is guilty as hell.. Barr going nuts, KellyAnne defending the conspiracists, and none of them are interested in the women who have come forward , especially the one who worked at Mar-a-lago.. I agree this smells badly , but only one person has anything to lose.. I doubt he slept well last night ..

Dude you're scaring me, did you and real-idiot hit the bunker this weekend???
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Terrence Williams video was hilarious. C'mon, don't be so serious.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
That Terrence Williams video was hilarious. C'mon, don't be so serious.

Only a person who believes what Epstien did is a joke, molesting children is a joke would think that was funny.

Again a female came forward with sworn afidavids that Trump savegely raped her as a child.

and you think that is funny. Hope you rot in a hot place with your buddy epstein ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 11 of 21

Jump to: