myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 941, 942, 943 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep dreaming old fool...the Mueller joke report said ZERO COLLUSION between ANYONE in Trumps campaign and Russia...

Again you push the same fucking lie about not being indicted because of an internal policy......that is a fucking lie you POS....that lie spread by liberal retards like you has been debunked at every turn , including by the feeble old fool Mueller during his testimony...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--Keep repeating Trump lies, we already know that neither of you know anything and can't be trusted.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Matty--Keep repeating Trump lies, we already know that neither of you know anything and can't be trusted.

I want the Democrats to impeach. They've been promising this for 2 years. Please honor your word. Impeach now! "Or he will be reelected". Cummings
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More fake news from Moscow Malibu...

The real news:

"Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), speaking in Baltimore on Saturday about the potential impeachment of Donald Trump, said he's "trying to be fair" to the president.

"There may be a time where impeachment is appropriate. One of the lines for me is when and if the administration disobeys court orders. Then we have no choice, so we will see," Cummings told reporters at his home district, which has been attacked repeatedly by the president in racially charged tweets over the past week.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee chairman reiterated that he agrees with Speaker Nancy Pelosi's approach to starting impeachment inquiries — calling for further House investigations in place of impeachment proceedings.

"Remember, I'm not — I haven't called for his impeachment, and I'm trying to be fair to him, too. I want to be fair. That's why we need to do our research," Cummings continued."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elijah-cummings-trump-impeachment-pelosi
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO with some fake news over on the other thread...Seems to be a theme for these guys..
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make Americans die again. Trump blocks Obama regulations of TCE—one of the most toxic chemicals ever. Saves money for the Koch’s—who really need that break. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/22/climate/tce-exposure-lawsuits-brookhaven.html
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny—but not.https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/taibbi-trump-2020-be-very-afraid-872299/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Make Americans die again. Trump blocks Obama regulations of TCE—one of the most toxic chemicals ever. Saves money for the Koch’s—who really need that break. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/22/climate/tce-exposure-lawsuits-brookhaven.html

Koch's are anti Trump FYI
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Koch's are anti Trump FYI

Maybe...but they love Trump's attack on regulations:

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 31, 2018
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scientists: Earth endangered by new strain of fact resistant humans.

"Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them.

“These humans appear to have all the faculties necessary to receive and process information. And yet, somehow, they have developed defenses that, for all intents and purposes, have rendered those faculties totally inactive. As facts have multiplied, their defenses against those facts have only grown more powerful.” Davis Logsdon, one of the scientists who contributed to the study, said."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 941, 942, 943 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 942 of 1354

Jump to: