myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 973, 974, 975 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
True crimes

Steve-O, you're funny. I know when you quote Matt Goetz, the argument gets weaker. If I quoted Maxine Waters for an argument to reform Wall Street, would you be on board?

At least Matt can finish a sentence, unlike Maxine who is an ignorant , corrupt, incoherent, POS..

But please continue to support her, she's a walking ad to vote against Dems..

Matty, the Dems are in the majority, will take more seats. maybe the Senate.. Not sure of your point. My point is that Gaetz is taking the "penauts" theory to the next level...
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Matty ever cite a credible source? Or fail to make a bigoted comment?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/how-matt-gaetz-used-daddys-money-to-become-trumps-favorite-congressman/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/how-matt-gaetz-used-daddys-money-to-become-trumps-favorite-congressman/

Credible source ?????? and you post motherjones ????? the worst liberal DBs on the web.....

Maxines is a ignorant fucking cunt..anyone who would defend her is an ignorant fucking cunt......aka you.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
True crimes

Steve-O, you're funny. I know when you quote Matt Goetz, the argument gets weaker. If I quoted Maxine Waters for an argument to reform Wall Street, would you be on board?

At least Matt can finish a sentence, unlike Maxine who is an ignorant , corrupt, incoherent, POS..

Matty, the Dems are in the majority, will take more seats. maybe the Senate.. Not sure of your point. My point is that Gaetz is taking the "penauts" theory to the next level...

And what makes you believe that???? The same polls that made you look like a fool 2 years ago, or was it the midterms that were not even close to historical seat loses???.....you know like obamas seat loses , those were historical.

6 months ago I thought Trump[ had no chance......then the dems picked their candidates ......hahahahahahah pretty pathetic group, is being kind..

They better go to the bench...
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Credible source ?????? and you post motherjones ????? the worst liberal DBs on the web.....

Maxines is a ignorant fucking cunt..anyone who would defend her is an ignorant fucking cunt......aka you.

Like I said.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Like I said.

Mac do you honestly think Maxine is good for your party????
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
True crimes

And what makes you believe that???? The same polls that made you look like a fool 2 years ago, or was it the midterms that were not even close to historical seat loses???.....you know like obamas seat loses , those were historical.

6 months ago I thought Trump[ had no chance......then the dems picked their candidates ......hahahahahahah pretty pathetic group, is being kind..

First off, the Dems grabbed 50 seats last year, that was big.. Secondly , many Texas Repubs are retiring. Thirdly, 22 Repubs are defending seats in the Senate, only 12 Dems are...

Matty, you're great at broken sentences and profanity, but you are terrible with numbers....
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Like I said.

Look asshole, I have known a lot of politicians, many very smart, a few crooked, and some pretty stupid. Neither party has cornered the market on smart, crooked, or stupid. Maxine Waters is not terribly articulate—but she’s a cut above Louie Gohmert, Steven King—or agent orange.

The point is, you are so vile that you can’t find a legitimate way to criticize her.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
True crimes

First off, the Dems grabbed 50 seats last year, that was big.. Secondly , many Texas Repubs are retiring. Thirdly, 22 Repubs are defending seats in the Senate, only 12 Dems are...

Matty, you're great at broken sentences and profanity, but you are terrible with numbers....

We will see, the midterms mean nothing, obama lost far more and was still re-elected........let me give you a number to wrap your little brain around.
10.......that's how many morons are left on the clown bus, one of those pathetic clowns has to beat Trump... won't be bernie, liz maybe but she is awful, people in mass despise he, biden? the more he talks the better I feel. The rest have zero chance...

I'm glad you're so confident, with your track record of predictions, I feel good. hahahaha

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Like I said.

Look asshole, I have known a lot of politicians, many very smart, a few crooked, and some pretty stupid. Neither party has cornered the market on smart, crooked, or stupid. Maxine Waters is not terribly articulate—but she’s a cut above Louie Gohmert, Steven King—or agent orange.

The point is, you are so vile that you can’t find a legitimate way to criticize her.

15 years ago that may have been true, not so much today. Dems are now just a pack of airhead far lefties, race baiting ghetto thugs, and angry Muslim lowlifes. Their are some decent people left but their voices are never heard because liberals are fucking cowards, to dumb to control their own..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 973, 974, 975 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 974 of 1354

Jump to: