myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBHead , Looks you're building a Wall , is New Mexico going to pay for it?
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

“Well this is awkward,” Gov. Jared Polis tweeted on Wednesday. “Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

The 3 stooges will say Dump's stupidity was just Dump "making a point" and no one took him literally. Wait for it...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasmussen at 43% ...WOW. Approval heading into 30's, and GDP at 1.4%... Not a good combo. Unfortunately, impeachment might prop the guy up for a little bit....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Rasmussen at 43% ...WOW. Approval heading into 30's, and GDP at 1.4%... Not a good combo. Unfortunately, impeachment might prop the guy up for a little bit....

And your man-crush obama was at 43% at the same period.......go figure!!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

“Well this is awkward,” Gov. Jared Polis tweeted on Wednesday. “Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

The 3 stooges will say Dump's stupidity was just Dump "making a point" and no one took him literally. Wait for it...

Oh boy!!! that's is definitely an impeachable offense...better call bug eyes!!

Did he mention walls for all 57 states or if the coloradians spoke Austrian???? do you remember the dumb fuck who said that????
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I know, and he grew to 50% right before he took Mittens behind the woodshed, in spite of the great Matty's famous boast "anyone of these candidates will wipe the floor with Obama"...
Matty, do you think your bosom buddy will grow his approval rating to 50% in the next year?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I know, and he grew to 50% right before he took Mittens behind the woodshed, in spite of the great Matty's famous boast "anyone of these candidates will wipe the floor with Obama"...
Matty, do you think your bosom buddy will grow his approval rating to 50% in the next year?

I think they are there now......my guess is the closet trump vote is worth 10 points...

Trump can fill a stadium on any night in any city........if you think that means nothing you are delusional......Impeachment will implode..Barr and Durham report will be extremely damaging..

Your boys Moody are all in on Trump for what that is worth..

Just for the record butthead.....I'm pretty sure I follwed that quote with "you never know""......because you don't..
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look. It seems very clear what happened here. Trump misspoke. He threw in Colorado in his building-a-big-beautiful-wall riff, forgetting that it isn't a border state. Which isn't great! But politicians make mistakes like this. Remember Barack Obama said there were 57 states on the campaign trail in 2008?
But because this is Trump, he is incapable of just saying "yeah, I made a verbal slip. Big whoop." And so, he makes a ridiculous excuse -- I was kidding! There were people in the audience from Colorado! -- that turns what is a small story into a much bigger story.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/colorado-wall-donald-trump/index.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Look. It seems very clear what happened here. Trump misspoke. He threw in Colorado in his building-a-big-beautiful-wall riff, forgetting that it isn't a border state. Which isn't great! But politicians make mistakes like this. Remember Barack Obama said there were 57 states on the campaign trail in 2008?
But because this is Trump, he is incapable of just saying "yeah, I made a verbal slip. Big whoop." And so, he makes a ridiculous excuse -- I was kidding! There were people in the audience from Colorado! -- that turns what is a small story into a much bigger story.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/colorado-wall-donald-trump/index.html

True.....and now it's over...

I'm much more concerned with Vail announcing their 2020 ticket prices.

$ 209 for a day pass WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 16 of 65

Jump to: