myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nutty California
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 203, 204, 205  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is really sad is that Matty thinks $130 million for disabled housing is meaningful—while Trump proposes a cut of $8.5 billion for education—and an increase in $5 billion for his crooked friends who scam charter schools.

Did I mention that he knows nothing? As an example, the meaning of place value.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However , my favorite MTB clothing company , Kitsbow just moved from Petaluma,CA to Old Fort , NC..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
What is really sad is that Matty thinks $130 million for disabled housing is meaningful—while Trump proposes a cut of $8.5 billion for education—and an increase in $5 billion for his crooked friends who scam charter schools.

Did I mention that he knows nothing? As an example, the meaning of place value.

Poor old nasty Mac ask what I have done for the homeless, and then belittles me when I say I have sent my son to Habitat for Humanity twice to the tune of 2000 dollars out of my pocket. Happy to do it, for the homeless, and my sons exposure to those less fortunate.

Sad , sick, old man...
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad sad sad that Matty thinks that Habitat for Humanity and $130 million from Trump are going to solve the homeless problem. Typical that he is conned by small symbolic answers, acts a victim, and has no conception of numbers.

I've volunteered (didn't send my son, did it myself) for Habitat for Humanity.
I never would have thought of posting it here as virtue signaling. It's not a bad thing--but means little, whether I did it or Matty's son did it.

Here's some context. $130 million for housing for the disabled is peanuts. It's about $250 per homeless person. At the same time, Trump tries to cut payments for the disabled--which the last time I checked are a bit over $600/month. In comparison, Trump's golfing trips have cost $114 million--so far. https://trumpgolfcount.com/ Trump's tax cuts, the part only going to the millionaires, cost $3.2 trillion. That would have solved the homeless problem, and allowed treatment of the mentally ill and addicted.

Homelessness is a terrible and heartbreaking scourge. It is not an issue, but dozens of issues. It includes women and children who are victims of domestic abuse, homeless veterans who have been left by the side of the road, the mentally ill, the disabled, and drug addicts. San Francisco spends more than $90 million a year simply trying to keep the streets clean--about the same amount that Trump proposed for housing.

Matty knows nothing--and understands less.

Last edited by mac on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Do a little reading stupid you may learn something...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/06/04/typhoid-fever-typhus-tuberculosis-are-l-a-s-medieval-diseases-coming-to-your-city/#8ff55ea610dc

I already agreed to the many liberal problems CA has hypocrite but maybe you should reread your article. You have a long way to go for your "many thousands" of liberal deaths. I think you should be more concerned by the current, real, many thousands of conservative deaths. We are back to either you are just too stupid to under stand-I don't think so-or you are just a hypocrite who just doesn't care; I think we have a winner.

Coachg

I never denied your claim shithead, did I???? California has a raging homeless problem with filthy streets that are causing health issues, and millions of illegals who kill and bring harm to the general population...that's a fact nitwit...

More reading for the California airhead....

Maybe you do have flying squirrels......lol

https://www.city-journal.org/california-public-health-crisis

So here's a simple question for you airhead--what have you personally done to help with the homeless problem? Better yet, what has Trump done?

I know that you know nothing, and are long on bitching and moaning but short on solutions. So maybe if I go on a bike ride you'll have time to make something up. A century ought to be long enough.

Sent my son twice to NC to build homes for the poor..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As a condition of probation?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Sad sad sad that Matty thinks that Habitat for Humanity and $130 million from Trump are going to solve the homeless problem. Typical that he is conned by small symbolic answers, acts a victim, and has no conception of numbers.

$I've volunteered (didn't send my son, did it myself) for Habitat for Humanity.
I never would have thought of posting it here as virtue signaling. It's not a bad thing--but means little, whether I did it or Matty's son did it.

Here's some context. $130 million for housing for the disabled is peanuts. It's about $250 per homeless person. At the same time, Trump tries to cut payments for the disabled--which the last time I checked are a bit over $600/month. In comparison, Trump's golfing trips have cost $114 million--so far. https://trumpgolfcount.com/ Trump's tax cuts, the part only going to the millionaires, cost $3.2 trillion. That would have solved the homeless problem, and allowed treatment of the mentally ill and addicted.

Homelessness is a terrible and heartbreaking scourge. It is not an issue, but dozens of issues. It includes women and children who are victims of domestic abuse, homeless veterans who have been left by the side of the road, the mentally ill, the disabled, and drug addicts. San Francisco spends more than $90 million a year simply trying to keep the streets clean--about the same amount that Trump proposed for housing.

You asked what... I ....have done....stupid. No one said it was going to solve a crisis...BUT IT CERTAINLY HELPS asshole!!!!!!!

It is comical to hear a clown from a state who's moronic liberal policies have cause a crisis bitch about the homeless ......just tear down the wall and keep offering incentives for people to break our laws...... morons..
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

You asked what... I ....have done....stupid. No one said it was going to solve a crisis...BUT IT CERTAINLY HELPS asshole!!!!!!!

It is comical to hear a clown from a state who's moronic liberal policies have cause a crisis bitch about the homeless ......just tear down the wall and keep offering incentives for people to break our laws...... morons..

Snowflake flurry from Boston. Poor Matty thinks that some time spent with Habitat for Humanity undoes the relentless cruelty towards the poor that he expresses and his hero crooked Don practices. He is desperate for approval for his actions. What a crock.

You have no idea—or interest—in what causes homelessness, or what can be done.
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be too hard on matty. Despite his struggles with English grammar he does have a legitimate point. We have seen a spike in theft in correlation to the softening of criminal laws in CA.

Hey matty, you are in good company on the grammar issue.

https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/3290571241017824/UzpfSTEwNTEwMDMzNTA6MTAyMTg3NDAzMTE2NzI4Mzk/

Coachg
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Snowflake flurry from Boston. Poor Matty thinks that some time spent with Habitat for Humanity undoes the relentless cruelty towards the poor that he expresses and his hero crooked Don practices. He is desperate for approval for his actions. What a crock.

You have no idea—or interest—in what causes homelessness, or what can be done.

I have plenty of idea dipshit.....agian why don't you worry about your cesspoll of a state .....Liberal policies and greed are what is causing homelessness...San Fran the epicenter of homeless and hipocrites.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
Don't be too hard on matty. Despite his struggles with English grammar he does have a legitimate point. We have seen a spike in theft in correlation to the softening of criminal laws in CA.

Hey matty, you are in good company on the grammar issue.

https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/3290571241017824/UzpfSTEwNTEwMDMzNTA6MTAyMTg3NDAzMTE2NzI4Mzk/

Coachg

Thiefs are walking into stores in California with calculators to add up their heist and make sure it does not surpass 950$.. Insanity!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
Page 75 of 205

Jump to: