myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly Bloomberg was big on "stop and frisk", in my mind a good program. I also think that Bloomberg is still a believer, but he must deny it to be a democrat candidate. Got to win the black vote even if you have to deny your own beliefs...……
mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Do some reading and educate yourself.

Not going to happen. We're dealing with a cult here.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
The other thing that could be said is that the stooges have all gone soft on crime—as long as it benefits Trump. But Isobars? Dementia. I’m not sure you ever had much to lose.
Oh, you must be a Bloomberg supporter, "line up all those black teens against a wall and frisk them!".

NW..do you disagree with Bloomy's approach to fighting crime in New York City?
I agree with the original stop and frisk, but I didn't agree with the way Bloomy characterized it, or wanted to take advantage of it, his approach lacked "probable cause".

mac, you keep forgetting that you keep using the word "dementia".

"Stop and Frisk" does not require "probable cause", it requires "reasonable suspicion". These are two entirely different legal standards. By stating your opinion, you only cement the fact that you know not of which you speak. "Probable cause" is required for an arrest, "reasonable suspicion"is required for a stop. Do some reading and educate yourself.
My point being that Bloomberg didn't feel he need either (take your pick), a point that apparently zoomed right over your little head.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
The other thing that could be said is that the stooges have all gone soft on crime—as long as it benefits Trump. But Isobars? Dementia. I’m not sure you ever had much to lose.
Oh, you must be a Bloomberg supporter, "line up all those black teens against a wall and frisk them!".

NW..do you disagree with Bloomy's approach to fighting crime in New York City?
I agree with the original stop and frisk, but I didn't agree with the way Bloomy characterized it, or wanted to take advantage of it, his approach lacked "probable cause".

mac, you keep forgetting that you keep using the word "dementia".

"Stop and Frisk" does not require "probable cause", it requires "reasonable suspicion". These are two entirely different legal standards. By stating your opinion, you only cement the fact that you know not of which you speak. "Probable cause" is required for an arrest, "reasonable suspicion"is required for a stop. Do some reading and educate yourself.
My point being that Bloomberg didn't feel he need either (take your pick), a point that apparently zoomed right over your little head.

"Bloomberg didn't feel he need either..." Sorry, I don't speak gutter talk. What is it you are trying to say? I would also like a citation to Bloomberg's statement that he "didn't feel he need either".
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You obviously haven't listened to the tapes, "educate yourself", you might find it a new experience.
Stick with CNN who used to have Avenatti on their payroll, money waisted, and you'll learn nothing.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
You obviously haven't listened to the tapes, "educate yourself", you might find it a new experience.
Stick with CNN who used to have Avenatti on their payroll, money waisted, and you'll learn nothing.

You put money around your waist? In a fanny pack?
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:

It's so worth mentioning again, you couldn't have picked a more perfect gif for your avatar.
Unsuccessfully trying to push a hairball up a hill. It's your only saving grace.
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:

It's so worth mentioning again, you couldn't have picked a more perfect gif for your avatar.
Unsuccessfully trying to push a hairball up a hill. It's your only saving grace.

When ya got nuttin' go with a personal insult. Typical bully behavior.

"Bloomberg didn't feel he need either..." Sorry, I don't speak gutter talk. What is it you are trying to say? I would also like a citation to Bloomberg's statement that he "didn't feel he need either". - Still waiting for your reply on this....
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real deep swamp.. so bad that right wingers have no unswampy people to be in charge

Quote:
President Donald Trump’s new acting intelligence director, Richard Grenell, used to do consulting work on behalf of an Eastern European oligarch who is now a fugitive and was recently barred from entering the U.S. under anti-corruption sanctions imposed last month by the State Department..

vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:

When ya got nuttin' go with a personal insult. Typical bully behavior.

"Bloomberg didn't feel he need either..." Sorry, I don't speak gutter talk. What is it you are trying to say? I would also like a citation to Bloomberg's statement that he "didn't feel he need either". - Still waiting for your reply on this....

Still waiting...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: