myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump Jr. what a clueless trust fund idiot too
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/14/1857526/-Republican-senators-line-up-to-attack-a-fellow-Republican-senator-and-prove-their-loyalty-to-Trump

Quote:
Trumpist senators are placing extreme pressure on Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Richard Burr after the committee issued a subpoena demanding further testimony from Donald Trump Jr. They’ve moved on from declarations that it’s “bad form” to subpoena anyone related to Trump without permission, to claims that subpoenaing Trump Jr. is a “travesty of Justice,” to directly “ripping” Burr for his decision. Trump PAC Turning Point USA has singled out Republicans running for reelection in 2020 and forced them to make statements attacking Burr. Trumpist Sen. Rand Paul has even proposed that the entire GOP caucus hold a vote on the committee’s issuance of a subpoena—an unprecedented move that would have no other purpose than to be a public shaming of a senior senator.

However, as The New York Times reports, Burr has remained firm in his decision for a simple reason: Donald Trump Jr. gave him no choice. In just the last two months, Trump Jr. has twice agreed to speak to the committee voluntarily. Both times he cancelled at the last minute. Burr also made it clear that, despite Trump Jr.’s claims to the contrary, the deal he made with the Senate committee always included the possibility that he would be called to testify again if there was a need to clarify or expand on his previous testimony. Trump Jr. agreed to that deal before he appeared in closed-door session the first time.

It was only after Trump Jr. agreed to appear in March, then backed out, and then agreed to appear in April, then backed out, that Burr began the process of issuing a subpoena.

The reasons for Donald Trump Jr.’s refusal to appear seem to be the same reasons that the committee would like him to appear. First, the testimony of Michael Cohen indicates that Trump Jr. likely committed perjury when explaining his position relative to Donald Trump’s “Moscow Project.” But perhaps more importantly, the report from special counsel Robert Mueller shows just how close the investigation came to charging Trump Jr. in connection with the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian operatives. Trump Jr.’s outreach to Russian operatives, his knowledge that this was being done as part of a Russian government effort, and his excitement about the possibility of participating all make this one of the clearest points of cooperation and collusion featured in the report—even if prosecutors did ultimately feel it fell short of criminal conspiracy.

And Donald Trump Jr. does not want to talk about the report. Or how he previously downplayed those same incidents.

All the noise from Republicans screaming “case closed” is in fact pointless, as Burr has already made it clear that the Senate Intelligence Committee investigation into Russian interference, which has focused primarily on the counterintelligence aspects, is nearing completion. The sooner Donald Trump Jr. appears, the sooner the committee can iron out the last details of its report and file its paperwork.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy i got this one right...

https://news.yahoo.com/ivana-trump-ex-rossano-rubicondi-trump-kids-182015518.html

Ivana Trump's Ex Calls Don Jr., Ivanka And Eric 'Disgusting' And 'Scum'

HuffPost David Moye,HuffPost•July 5, 20193,065 Comments
Tell us how you really feel.
Quote:

Rossano Rubicondi, the former husband of Donald Trump’s first wife, said he remains friendly with Ivana Trump, but doesn’t have the same warm feelings toward her offspring with the president.

In fact, Rubicondi told Page Six this week that he thought Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump were “disgusting” and described them as “scum.”

Whatever the 47-year-old Italian actor’s abilities as a judge of character, it’s possible his opinion is affected by his latest breakup with Ivana.

Rubicondi was briefly married to Ivana from 2008 to 2009 ― some 17 years after her divorce from The Donald dominated tabloid headlines. After their own divorce, Ivana and Rubicondi decided to date.

Recently, however, Ivana, 70, said she’d turned the on-again, off-again relationship off for good, telling Page Six: “I am once again a single woman. I have the freedom to do what I want, with whomever I want to, and I can afford my lifestyle.”

Page Six diligently contacted Rubicondi for his side and he confirmed the breakup, adding that he had “good respect” for his ex.

As for Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric? Not so much.

“In regards for the rest of the family, I am not [a] big a fan of it. They have been rude to me,” he said.

Rubicondi insisted that he never touched a dime of the Trump fortune but added, “These people are all about money. They don’t have a heart. They are garbage.”

He singled out the president’s oldest son and wanted to make sure the reporter quoted him accurately. Per Page Six:

“Don Jr. is an idiot. He’s a jerk,” and instructed us, “Put it down: ‘You are a jerk.’ Put it in capital letters!”

He added: “They are nobody . . . They are disgusting. We are talking about kids who are so stupid, except Ivanka.”

Rubicondi raged on, “They are a piece of scum. Before they say anything about me, I will wash their mouth out with soap! They are disgrace for human being.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want a great laugh... read these in the link. man are they spot on.

Donald Trump Jr. lectures Joe Biden about conflicts of interest; it doesn't go well

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/2/1889673/-Donald-Trump-Jr-lectures-Joe-Biden-about-conflicts-of-interest-it-doesn-t-go-well?utm_campaign=trending

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-jr-wishes-he-were-hunter-biden-then-he-could-get-rich-off-his-dads-name-2019-10-31?mod=MW_story_top_stories

Donald Trump Jr. tells Fox News that he wishes he was Hunter Biden so he could ‘make millions’ off his dad’s name

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Gross': Trump Jr. Likens Sacrifices Of Fallen Troops To Those Made By His Family

Quote:
Donald Trump Jr. faced fierce criticism from veterans and others on Twitter for appearing to compare the sacrifices by U.S. troops killed in combat to the financial ones he claimed his family made when his father became president.

President Donald Trump’s eldest son drew scorn for how he described a visit to Arlington National Cemetery the day before his father’s inauguration in January 2017 in his new book “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.”

“I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic,” wrote Trump Jr. “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

He continued:

In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.’

Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually. Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all.

Robert Maguire, research director for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, used a Twitter thread to explain how, financially, the Trumps had “done no such thing.”

mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is funny.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-trump-jr-pedophilia-obamagate-its-sick-yahoo-town-hall-013244866.html

'It's sick': Biden blasts Trump Jr.'s pedophilia 'joke'

Quote:
Joe Biden on Tuesday for the first time addressed an insinuation by Donald Trump Jr., in the guise of a joke, that he was an abuser of children.

“It’s sick,” Biden said during a Yahoo News virtual town hall. “It’s sick. But he is his father’s son.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYCT1Zp-38

Pop Star REVEALS SECRETS of her AFFAIR with Don Jr and Exposes STUNNING HYPOCRISY | Mea Culpa

Quote:
On this episode of the Mea Culpa Podcast, Michael Cohen has a surprise guest for you today, Aubrey O’Day. A former protégé of Sean Diddy Combs, Aubrey first rose to prominence as the lead singer for the girl group Danity Kane and later on Broadway in Hairspray. In 2011 she signed a solo record deal with Motown Universal and released her debut album Between Two Evils. It was as a cast member of Celebrity Apprentice that Aubrey first entered the Trump orbit. Despite being fired from the show by Donald Trump, she began a torrid love affair with Don Jr who she referred to at the time as her “soulmate.” Years later, she changed her mind after watching what Don turned into after Donald Trump ascended to the presidency and Don Jr refashioned himself into a fire-breathing populist conservative. Aubrey joins us today to give the lowdown on her time with Don Jr and insight into the family. This one gets a little saucy folks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: