myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we talk about paying more in taxes to China than the US? Can we actually talk about deals for your children--the 5 copyrights that Ivanka got with China?

We already know you brainwash yourself silly NW. Some day you might actually post something that is true, or at least that didn't come from Russia.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW. I don't think the Hunter Biden "story" will do anything to the election at this time. A third of all voters have cast ballots already...I am filling mine out this afternoon. Sure, this MAY fire up some Trump voters. But, those folks were, probably, going to vote anyway.

Most voters know that Trump plays fast with the rules with his business associates and family members. Even if the Hunter Biden story IS true, do you think that anyone will change their minds or not show up that were planning on voting?

The October surprise worked against Hillary. But, that was before we really found out what Trump was like and Hillary had a lot of negatives. Biden's negative ratings are much less than hers. There just aren't the same number of fickle voters this time around.

The election will be decided on turnout. Not on changing anyone's mind right now.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
"The big guy" is old uncle Joe, and now the media is starting to feel the pressure that covering up for him is fraught with peril. Nothing that Hunter put together could have been done w/o Joe, plain and simple. Will Trump refer to Joe as "the big guy" tonight at the debate show? It wouldn't surprised me one bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.foxnews.com/media/progressive-journalist-slams-corporate-media-ignoring-hunter-biden

The FBI has had the laptop since 2019 so if there was something "there" there then it would have come out by now one would hope, unless the "deep state" has suppressed the investigation but that would be in the Q files I suppose Laughing Laughing Laughing
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From our local newspaper op ed page:
"Vote Democratic if you believe:

1. Biden is MENSA material.

2. Governor Cumo didn’t kill 6,000 elderly by routing Wuhan virus patients back to elder care facilities.

3. Continued COVID shutdown for political reasons is better than killing 100,000s of small businesses.

4. Normal schooling is unsafe, but 1,000s of rioters without masks is OK.

5. “If it only saves 1 life” applies to everything, except abortion, illegal immigration, prison releases, etc.

6. Security for flying should exceed that for voting.

7. Mandated, unprepared, mail-in voting with 2-20% rejection is good.

8. Illegal immigrants should vote in USA elections.

9. FISA, IRS and other agencies shall be used to target enemies.

10. Let China do what it wants.

11. Iraq should have had A-bombs years ago. And use[d] them.

12. Don’t worry; “Government has to make these choices for the people.” H. Clinton 1993

13. The [fiscally] impossible and living wage for all Green New Deal is perfect.

14. The murder and mayhem in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and other 20-50 year Democratically ruled cities is due to Trump.

15. If anything is wrong anywhere, Trump is the cause."

Steven Sontag, Richland
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

2. Governor Cumo didn’t kill 6,000 elderly by routing Wuhan virus patients back to elder care facilities.

3. Continued COVID shutdown for political reasons is better than killing 100,000s of small businesses.

5. “If it only saves 1 life” applies to everything, except abortion, illegal immigration, prison releases, etc.

12. Don’t worry; “Government has to make these choices for the people.” H. Clinton 1993

13. The [fiscally] impossible and living wage for all Green New Deal is perfect.

14. The murder and mayhem in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and other 20-50 year Democratically ruled cities is due to Trump.

Steven Sontag, Richland

Iso WTF?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Mike Fick, where does mean end and crazy start?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many folks really feel like isobars does?

While I know that a few right wing folks here can find energy and support in isobars' view of things, I have to admit that I would like to see more opinions from others that see and accept his decidedly divisive view.

Lets hear your thoughts, particularly before the election.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Steven Sontag, Richland
with all that why are there now outbreaks in red states including in the nursing homes.

ya trump has done so much for blacks praising police for killing blacks while driving. Praising the proud boys racist hate. sending troops to attack BLM protesters even gassing them like hitler did the Jewish in front of the Whitehouse so he could take a bible , in dishonor to gas black people for his political purpose photo op.

again trump said there would just be a few cases... of covid yet told his supporters to sell stocks. and he said the chinese did a great job of helping. Before it broke out.

Why Biden does not use the orient for examples I do not know, again Japan has a death rate 1/50 of america. That proves trumps failures. Are the Japanese and the nations in the orient just greater than america? again 1/50th the number of deaths.

yes being outside in protests where you are not touching common items is so much safer because covid is a contact spread. bars, parties, schools are the worst for spreading.

mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NW. I don't think the Hunter Biden "story" will do anything to the election at this time. A third of all voters have cast ballots already...I am filling mine out this afternoon. Sure, this MAY fire up some Trump voters.

While I agree with you, does government corruption at the highest level only fire up Trump supporters? The evidence that Biden used his position to enrich his son is now becoming overwhelming and indicate that Biden's denials are lies. Are Democrats OK with that? You have just voted for a man that you described as "well past his sell by date", and who you reluctantly acknowledge may have used his position to hugely enrich his son. You have also voted for a VP, who could well be President in short order, who you don't like and wished would not run, and who you agree supports, "open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK. She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions." You may wish to reflect on that before questioning the motives of Trump voters.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden had the decency to not mention the five copyrights in China that Ivanka secured because of her father. Mrgybe seems to believe in magical hard drives that magically are given to Rudy Giuliani without the involvement of Russian intelligence.

I’m going with my journalist buddy from Virginia:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 50 of 106

Jump to: