myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead, you want to do it mrgybe. Chug the last glass of excrement and pull the lever for your guy.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
NW. I don't think the Hunter Biden "story" will do anything to the election at this time. A third of all voters have cast ballots already...I am filling mine out this afternoon. Sure, this MAY fire up some Trump voters.

While I agree with you, does government corruption at the highest level only fire up Trump supporters? The evidence that Biden used his position to enrich his son is now becoming overwhelming and indicate that Biden's denials are lies. Are Democrats OK with that? You have just voted for a man that you described as "well past his sell by date", and who you reluctantly acknowledge may have used his position to hugely enrich his son. You have also voted for a VP, who could well be President in short order, who you don't like and wished would not run, and who you agree supports, "open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK. She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions." You may wish to reflect on that before questioning the motives of Trump voters.

Mr. Gybe
I couldn't have done any better to disparage Mr. trump if I tried , thank you. The fact that many millions of Americans--likely 52-53 % of the electorate will vote for Mr Biden speaks volumes about how odious Mr. Trump is. Joe Biden is not a great candidate, but the country seems desperate for boredom or normalcy after 4 chaotic years. Joe Biden is good man, he will represent the country well if he wins. I am sick of Mr Trump continually referring to cities and states as Democratic , this is the United States, lets see if we can return to society where we treat other better.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could this be the same Boggsman that has routinely referred to large swathes of the country as cretins and beer swilling morons? Now pining for civility!! In my opinion, Biden is weak, physically, mentally and ethically. His principles have, and will continue to be shaped by opinion polls not convictions. He will be manipulated by those around him and, potentially, by foreign governments involved with him and his son. If Harris takes over from him, we will have a President who has a record of amorality........she has, and will continue to do whatever is necessary to gain or hold onto power. Oh, and by the way, their platform is ridiculous, something none of your seem concerned with. Apart from all that, you are making a wise choice.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.openbible.info/topics/liars
jse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Could this be the same Boggsman that has routinely referred to large swathes of the country as cretins and beer swilling morons? Now pining for civility!! In my opinion, Biden is weak, physically, mentally and ethically. His principles have, and will continue to be shaped by opinion polls not convictions. He will be manipulated by those around him and, potentially, by foreign governments involved with him and his son. If Harris takes over from him, we will have a President who has a record of amorality........she has, and will continue to do whatever is necessary to gain or hold onto power. Oh, and by the way, their platform is ridiculous, something none of your seem concerned with. Apart from all that, you are making a wise choice.

There is so much here, I don't know where to begin, but her goes:

1. Weak physically and mentally. Biden is not obese, he can drink water out of a glass with one hand. Did you see Trump struggle with that in the Stahl interview? Speaking of which, you want weak? How about Trump constantly pining about how unfairly he has been treated. What a snowflake!
2. Polls not convictions. All Trump talks about is ratings. He has no convictions other than self enrichment.
3. Manipulated by foreign powers. When was the last time you heard Trump do anything about the Taliban hitmen targeting our soldiers?
4. Harris amorality. I think we know who holds the trophy for amorality.
5. Gain and hold power. Trump has demonstrated he will stop at nothing to hold on to power, even refusing to say whether he will accept a loss.
6. Platform. Have you read the republican platform? All it says is "we support anything Trump says".

Steve
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NW. I don't think the Hunter Biden "story" will do anything to the election at this time. A third of all voters have cast ballots already...I am filling mine out this afternoon. Sure, this MAY fire up some Trump voters. But, those folks were, probably, going to vote anyway.

Most voters know that Trump plays fast with the rules with his business associates and family members. Even if the Hunter Biden story IS true, do you think that anyone will change their minds or not show up that were planning on voting?

The October surprise worked against Hillary. But, that was before we really found out what Trump was like and Hillary had a lot of negatives. Biden's negative ratings are much less than hers. There just aren't the same number of fickle voters this time around.

The election will be decided on turnout. Not on changing anyone's mind right now.
This is the main reason why the mainstream media has been relentless in pushing "vote early", fearing what will be revealed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The FBI has asked former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski to sit for an interview Friday, Bobulinski's lawyers told the Senate Homeland Security Committee, which released a statement Friday.
The FBI has also asked Bobulinski, who went on the record Thursday to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of lying about his involvement with his son's business dealings, to turn over copies of his phones.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-interview-request-hunter-biden-ex-associate-tony-bobulinski-senate-committee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found it very illustrative that FNC was the only network to carry the live presser by Bobulinski.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW

Doesn't it occur to you that IF the Trump DOJ had anything on Hunter Biden it would have come out before two weeks before the election? The entire power of the Federal Government behind him and Trump cannot pin something on one of his arch rivals?

Again, it doesn't matter NW. Most of us understand that Trump has gamed the system his whole life. If Biden's son DID do this, it is just more of the same.
What people want is to keep their health insurance and understand that the President cares for the everyday American.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
NW. I don't think the Hunter Biden "story" will do anything to the election at this time. A third of all voters have cast ballots already...I am filling mine out this afternoon. Sure, this MAY fire up some Trump voters.

While I agree with you, does government corruption at the highest level only fire up Trump supporters? The evidence that Biden used his position to enrich his son is now becoming overwhelming and indicate that Biden's denials are lies. Are Democrats OK with that? You have just voted for a man that you described as "well past his sell by date", and who you reluctantly acknowledge may have used his position to hugely enrich his son. You have also voted for a VP, who could well be President in short order, who you don't like and wished would not run, and who you agree supports, "open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK. She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions." You may wish to reflect on that before questioning the motives of Trump voters.

I voted to keep my health insurance, repair our standing with our allies, and keep the courts from becoming total puppets for a conservative agenda that does not reflect the ideals of a majority of Americans. Those are the important issues. We have had an incompetent President and Vice President for nearly four years. I'll take my chances on Harris if it comes to that.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NW

Doesn't it occur to you that IF the Trump DOJ had anything on Hunter Biden it would have come out before two weeks before the election? The entire power of the Federal Government behind him and Trump cannot pin something on one of his arch rivals?

Again, it doesn't matter NW. Most of us understand that Trump has gamed the system his whole life. If Biden's son DID do this, it is just more of the same.
What people want is to keep their health insurance and understand that the President cares for the everyday American.
No that doesn't occur to me.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those facts just confuse NW. Paranoid theories that have been thoroughly debunked? Swallow them whole. Feed some to mrgybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 51 of 106

Jump to: