myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
I voted to keep my health insurance, repair our standing with our allies, and keep the courts from becoming total puppets for a conservative agenda that does not reflect the ideals of a majority of Americans.

In early November 2016 you told us that Trump would take away your health insurance. I said he wouldn't. He didn't did he?......yet here you are still saying it 4 years later. There is really no need to justify your vote for an unprincipled, enfeebled, 47 year politician, or his sidekick who had the weakest support of any candidate in the primaries. "Anyone but Trump" will suffice. We all know that's the real reason.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s right and right now that is sufficient ..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW ... even the WSJ wouldn’t bite on the wet laptop ... you have been had , again ! Can you post that mean picture of Durham with the “grrrf“ again ?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
I voted to keep my health insurance, repair our standing with our allies, and keep the courts from becoming total puppets for a conservative agenda that does not reflect the ideals of a majority of Americans.

In early November 2016 you told us that Trump would take away your health insurance. I said he wouldn't. He didn't did he?......yet here you are still saying it 4 years later. There is really no need to justify your vote for an unprincipled, enfeebled, 47 year politician, or his sidekick who had the weakest support of any candidate in the primaries. "Anyone but Trump" will suffice. We all know that's the real reason.

It’s all over the news Mrgybe. The Trump Administration is supporting the court case going to the Supreme Court next month. This case could disable the ACA. Did you see the debate last night? Trump has PROMISED to repeal the ACA. Should I listen to him or you?

The reason Trump hasn’t succeeded at his promise is because he is incompetent...fortunately, in this case.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unprincipled, feeble? Surely mrgybe is talking about Trump.

The funny thing is that gybe repeatedly posts hypocritical statements that ignore the corruption of the Trump crime syndicate—with no sense of irony or self awareness.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trumps newest lie outed by me,

if he paid millions up front, well the year after his first 700ish dollar amount pad the money would have been used. so it is a blatant lie.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
he wouldn't. He didn't did he?......yet here you are still saying it 4 years later. There is really no need to justify your vote for an unprincipled, [politician] "Anyone but Trump" will suffice. We all know that's the real reason.

More than 500 children, still separated from their parents, were separated without making accurate records of their parents, done to sent a message of cruelty to their countries. And gybe describes Biden as unprincipled? I want no part of Trump's and mrgybe's principles. Obviously they have none.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm eager to see which lamestream "news" source caves first and admits (as though it's still "news") the whole Joe/Hunter Biden Ukraine and China absolute corruption story. (Can you spell Boss Tweed?) One will have be first, because they (and the idiots who follow them) are all looking like total fools as the hard facts roll off of Hunter's own laptop. The FBI, the Justice Dept, and every other relevant and actionable government agency now know that it IS his laptop and that the evidence against Hunter and Joe is piling up faster than Covid 19 cases and deeper than tens of millions of dollars for pure pay for play. The NYT is often the first to cave, so my money's on them.

I realize that most of you brilliant lefties get your "news" from social(ist) media, and they OPENLY ADMIT they're censoring this story, making them and YOU look ever more foolish and ignorant.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
It’s all over the news Mrgybe. The Trump Administration is supporting the court case going to the Supreme Court next month. This case could disable the ACA.

Fine. Wrong for the last four years, but now you're right..........just like Covid being 20 times worse than flu. Man up and be like Boggsy.......he simply doesn't care if Biden is a terrible candidate and says so.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
It’s all over the news Mrgybe. The Trump Administration is supporting the court case going to the Supreme Court next month. This case could disable the ACA.

Fine. Wrong for the last four years, but now you're right..........just like Covid being 20 times worse than flu. Man up and be like Boggsy.......he simply doesn't care if Biden is a terrible candidate and says so.

You can't make stuff this funny up! Biden is a bad candidate and Trump is a good one! Gybe is an idiot who is nowhere near as smart, or as articulate, as he thinks he is.

Biden was the most moderate of the potential Democratic candidates, and the one best situated to maximize the vote against Trump by independents and Republicans of the Lincoln project stripe. Kamala Harris is a very smart lawyer who has torn Trump stooges apart in hearings. But then we have never seen mrgybe praise a black politician--or even come up with a factual criticism of one. She is on the ticket to increase the turnout of black voters--which seems to be working despite desperate efforts of Republicans to stymie their votes.

Trump on the other hand may well have destroyed the Republican Party as it once was. Few left in the party understand that this is politics, which comes from the word "policy." It is not a reality TV show.

It's okay mrgybe, I'm sure you can find a statue of Robert E. Lee and parade in front of it with your gun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 52 of 106

Jump to: