myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. Sure thing Jiimmy boy. You just keep parroting the evil agenda, and I'll keep exposing you, ok?

Trying to keep reasonably on topic! It's only a matter of time before a professional surfer dies from a C0v1d shot! Has it already happened?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/derek-ho-first-hawaiian-male-world-surfing-champ-dead-55-n1234299

Cause of death "unknown", and you know he was just about as healthy as as 55 year old could be!

Best wishes to his family. Whatever the cause of death, I regret the use of this unfortunate incident as an argument.

However, times are tough and this is a serious matter. Most of humanity is under attack. Thanks for reading and God bless.

Mike L
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

758,000 dead in the US from COVID. Fake news and Russian trolls wants us to look over there at a dead surfer. In the meantime, the unvaccinated are dying at 40 times the rate of the vaccinated. Yeah punk, how lucky are you?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On inauguration day, 400,000 people had died with, or from Covid.......about 33,000 a month. During almost all of the prior year vaccines were not available, treatment misjudgements were being been made as medical professionals struggled to find the best protocols, and there had been serious errors in moving the vulnerable around, causing thousands of death.

In the nine months plus since inauguration, vaccines have been widely available, treatment protocols have been significantly more effective, and we have learned from the tragic mistakes made in attempts to protect the most vulnerable. During that same period, 358,000 Covid deaths have been recorded........about 38,000 a month.

Life is so much more complicated than some here would have us believe.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or another way of interpreting the data, the unvaccinated are dying at a rate 40 X higher.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde, please keep in mind that the Covid19 vaccine was not available at the time when Derek Ho died, apparently of a heart attack. Aren't you taking things a bit too far in trying to villainize Covid19 vaccines? It's important to remember that you can't stray too far from the facts if you want any credibility.

Speaking for myself, I had my first heart attack at 55, and a second one at 64, so it's not that unusual to suffer such an event relatively early in one's senior years, especially if you are genetically susceptible. In the case of Derek Ho, you should also note that Pacific Islanders are as a group genetically more susceptible to heart disease.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh! He died in August 2020? EUA was granted for Pfizer on Nov. 9th!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a tiny bit of truth in gybe’s spin, which infers that deaths have increased as a result of Biden’s election. Remember, this is an old man who ceaselessly moves goals posts, and compared COVID to the flu. Life and science are indeed complicated. Sometimes the data tells you a lot, sometimes it doesn’t. But for a hack, it can always be spun. Figures don’t lie—but liars figure.

I’ll post the sudden spike in Germany, which has been very successful in the earlier days, but now is seeing its largest spike, despite a vaccination rate of about 67%, higher than that in the US. Early in the pandemic, people hoped for herd immunity, and some predicted that infection of about 80% would achieve that. Trump even relied on an idiot who supported the idea of massive infection as the fastest cure. But it is clear that a vaccination rate over 60%—now in England, Germany and the US—plus the millions of infections, have not resulted in herd immunity. While the unvaccinated are dying at a much higher rate than those who have been vaccinated and have breakthrough infections, that doesn’t seem to be stopping or further slowing the pandemic. The poorly thought through argument that children and young people don’t need to be vaccinated is part of the problem. While it may be true that the death rate among the young is very low—they represent a reservoir for the virus. Apparently we also have a reservoir in deer in the Midwest. I don’t even want to think about how that might have happened.

With the virus not killing anti-vaxxers enough to stop spread, or convince the idiots addicted to Fox and Breitbart, our hope must rest in the virus becoming less lethal and circulating in a manner akin to the cold. After all, any successful parasite needs to keep its host alive. Something that oil companies and their shills have learned.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Doh! He died in August 2020? EUA was granted for Pfizer on Nov. 9th!

OOPS. Yeah, I suppose it gets to be an obsession. But try not to let my original video post get buried under my gaffe, as those stories of mostly EU footballers are clearly from the last year, after vax mandates.

And in most of the social media posts you can see the 2021 date. There is absolutely no shortage of stories like that, youngsters are dropping dead from the VAX all over. Not only that, there has been an explosion of spontaneous abortions from vaxxed moms.

Now just beginning is the covax baby era, as we have passed the 9 month mark since the vax was available to childbearing age women. Great idea.. doh! even Pfizer warned against it, but the evil CDC recommended it nonetheless. Prepare for more babies with all-black eyes like Biden's.

The CDC is easily the most corrupt of all the ABC's. Even the FDA had a few who put up a fight. I wonder how many Americans know that 2 very high ranking members of the vaccine division resigned just before the second-to-last ruling (before the 5-11 yo ruling, which was even more evil)
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J64TWB wrote:
Or another way of interpreting the data, the unvaccinated are dying at a rate 40 X higher.

The criminal CDC won't release the proof, however there is no shortage of VAERS reports and anecdotes, from lots of health care professionals, to the contrary.

If you want PROOF, publicly available data from Israel, and the UK, especially Scotland is available.

ALL CAUSE MORTALITY is much higher in the vaccinated groups, in all studies which collect that distinction (as they should!)

In the USA, there is now a movement within hospitals to NOT make the distinction.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017.[1] It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech."

The above is the first two sentences I found on Wikipedia about Bitchute. Kind of a questionable and unseemly source for the truth don't you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 280 of 341

Jump to: