myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 321, 322, 323 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Fabrications like that are the reason you (and scores more) are in my shitfile. As a lifelong scientist*, my conclusions are drawn from data, not vice versa.

Speaking of fabrications... that is you talking about anything... Me being a former VP of engineering, "your fired"...

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
Fabrications like that are the reason you (and scores more) are in my shitfile. As a lifelong scientist*, my conclusions are drawn from data, not vice versa.

Speaking of fabrications... that is you talking about anything... Me being a former VP of engineering, "your fired"...

Man, what did you really engineer, anyway?

On mRNA vaccines, a theoretical analysis from the perspective of a 30-year IT Pro:

What could a modern server OS and the human immune system possibly have in common? To the layman of almost all religions, this seems an almost laughable question. How can one compare a simple box that lights up, to the perfect work of God?

Well, to an experienced IT Pro, it's really not such a mystery. All you need to understand is the concept of code signing.

Code signing ensures that only qualified and certified sources get to publish the code which makes a server work, at least at the most basic level. For example, in Windows, at least out of the box, only device drivers are required to be digitally signed. Now, even home Macs and Windows can be restricted to signed apps, as with most devices

Digitally signed means that the code includes, and is dependent on, a random cryptography value which can be enforced by the executioner (the host computer). Most importantly, this value can only be factored if you know the MASTER CODE (derived from the private key and at least one offspring).

Before you question your immune system's original design and function, consider that "out of the box", our natural immune system should have no problem identifying and dealing with the S1 spike protein, as it is a unique structure with easily identified spiky attack points.

Right .. now consider the new process (transfection) by which the mRNA shots supposedly hijack your muscle cells: they are instructing them to produce new cells as the spike protein. Now, more importantly, consider how the host cells normally reproduce, and how they are ALLOWED TO DO SO (emphasis God's because he wrote the freaking code) Smile they contain the MASTER CODE (your DNA)!

So, is it not safe to assume that all offspring also contain this master code, or at least a trusted derivative? And couldn't this master-code authorized new code not be expressly allowed by our newly trained (fooled) immune systems?

Translation: The mRNA "vaccines" don't actually induce immunity to the spike protein, rather, they expressly DENY it, by training your immune system to recognize S1 as a natural part of us!

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:11 am; edited 13 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 incoherent posts. We know which alky is drinking tonight.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
This message from an angry Canadian trucker is absolutely priceless. WAKE UP and STOCK UP

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H7e5iDmj9Bil/

After you've watched that video, let the next one about the cute dog go by quickly and automatically, then zero in on the following one that pops up automatically: "Merry Christmas from the Spacebusters". Sung to the tune of "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas", it's a freaking HOOT, ... unless, of course, you don't enjoy watching the nasty effects the Covid vax has on some people. (I won't say more, as I don't want to spoil your fun.)

In case it doesn't play automatically on your screen, here's a direct link to it:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cUvW5N2CgZ1b/
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both Mac, and Dean.

P.S. Thank goodness I trusted a trained surgeon to carry out that cancer operation in time to prevent it spreading, and didn't put my faith in mother nature knowing best.

I rest my case.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
techno900 wrote:
4. consumers can judge when treatments (or the type of treatment) offer advantages over non treatments.

I believe that they do not share all the data regarding the potential negatives

4. No, they can't. Our current administration deliberately delayed access to treatment for most of a year. "If you have Covid symptoms, just go home and hunker down" [apparently until you recover or die] as though treatment either doesn't work, or doesn't need to be initiated within a few days to do any good.

"I believe ... "? Are you not aware that the FDA formaly requested a 75 YEAR DELAY in releasing Covid Vax data? It took a federal judge to squash the FDA's demands. Google FDA 75 years.

Was that the trump administration? seems he wants everything including his taxes, people's testimonies taken or given and so on released in 75 years.

The suppression of early treatment certainly began in DJT's time, and continued long after he was relieved of command at the end of March 2020, when FEMA officially assumed command of the White house.

Trump may be a child molester, and an incompetent swindler, and as far as I can tell, he's all in with medical tyranny. But he is not so dumb that he doesn't understand English tenses:
Quote:
I have enjoyed having been your president ..."

from President Trump during a news conference around April 2020, as he essentially hands control to FEMA.

Under the law that made this power transition possible, U.S. Congress would not be able to return power to the president for 9 months. When October 2020 came around, we heard crickets ...

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In view of the current assault on both of the Corona vaccination threads by the now joined at the hip pair of fantasists, (like finds like!) I couldn't help laughing out loud at a headline this morning in one of our tabloid newspapers.

Quote- 'A quarter of all U.F.O. sightings in the U.K. happen outside the pub.'

Well, quite! But blind drunk or paranoid, is there much difference?
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT—I think you’ll like this one.

Quote:
Let me tell you the whole truth: if ever Fascism should come to America, it will come in the name of ‘freedom’

Thomas Mann

He should know.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blind Drunks are a lot easier for me to follow. ;*) Maybe its conditioned state learning. ;*) :*)

Besides, If I were an off-worlder, I'd probably be looking for a good pub.
Ergo sequitur the 25%.

At least the sightings aren't happening inside the pub.

-Craig

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
I couldn't help laughing out loud at a headline this morning in one of our tabloid newspapers.

Quote- 'A quarter of all U.F.O. sightings in the U.K. happen outside the pub.'

Well, quite! But blind drunk or paranoid, is there much difference?
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, from a source that requires fact checking, and doesn't sell supplements:

Quote:
(Charles Krupa/AP)
By Carolyn Y. Johnson
Today at 11:30 a.m. EST

Virus-fighting antibodies capable of blocking the omicron variant persist four months after a third shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, according to a new study.

The study, which was published on a preprint server Saturday, gives a first hint about the durability of coronavirus vaccine protection, with a key line of immune defense remaining intact. The study has not yet been peer-reviewed and will need to be replicated and extended to a longer period.

FAQ: What to know about the omicron variant of the coronavirus
The laboratory study suggests a fourth shot may not be needed right away — a question that has caused anxiety for people wondering if and when they would need to get another booster.

“This is very, very new for the field,” said Pei-Yong Shi, a microbiologist at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, whose team tested antibodies in the blood of vaccinated people against an omicron-like virus in collaboration with Pfizer scientists. “That really shows that at least up to four months, post-dose three, there is still substantial neutralizing activity against omicron.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 321, 322, 323 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 322 of 341

Jump to: